The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

B9 bedwetters

2 posters

Go down

B9 bedwetters  Empty B9 bedwetters

Post by De Kuip Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:02 pm

Now I don't usually pay much attention to the knuckle draggers from the sty other than to take great pleasure when they lose (so obviously that means lots of pleasure this season).
But the mewling  and puking from the noses at the moment is hilarious. They are the first to try and take the piss out of Villa calling us fickle and bed sheet wavers, but I can tell you they are waaay more pathetic than that.
From throwing season tickets at Cotterill, to trying to get at him on Saturday and being stopped by their own stewards, to a truly awe-inspiringly pathetic online petition.
If anyone wants to risk catching a disease I'd recommend having a quick skim of a noses forum such as sha. Its truly hilarious seeing all these so called tough, support through thick and thin types crying like babies online.
I'm loving the soap opera that is that car crash of a club. If they go down in May I think I'll still be laughing at Christmas. Classless clowns the lot of them.
De Kuip
De Kuip

B9 bedwetters  5_star12

Back to top Go down

B9 bedwetters  Empty Re: B9 bedwetters

Post by Villa_Dan Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:13 am

Despite trying to take my bias out of it, I can't help but piss myself laughing at their plight.

I think if they go down they'll be financially fucked. The owners pretty much admitted when they took over that the plan was to get promoted and then sell them for a profit (they promised not to sell the club for 2 years), they've since royally fucked up every major decision they've had to make. They haven't got a strong youth set up to turn to when they drop and won't have the money to fund a promotion push. They'll lose any decent players they have now.

If they go down this season I wouldn't bet against them double dropping.

Oh and the Blouse fans calling for them to get in Monk is hilarious. Like he'd even consider that shower of shite in the state they're in!!!
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

B9 bedwetters  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Despite trying to take my bias out of it, I can't help but piss myself laughing at their plight.

I think if they go down they'll be financially fucked. The owners pretty much admitted when they took over that the plan was to get promoted and then sell them for a profit (they promised not to sell the club for 2 years), they've since royally fucked up every major decision they've had to make. They haven't got a strong youth set up to turn to when they drop and won't have the money to fund a promotion push. They'll lose any decent players they have now.

If they go down this season I wouldn't bet against them double dropping.

Oh and the Blouse fans calling for them to get in Monk is hilarious. Like he'd even consider that shower of shite in the state they're in!!!

There's a few calling for Pearson as well.

Personally I hope agent Cotterill stays for a couple of seasons just so I can go and watch Torquay beat them in the National league.
De Kuip
De Kuip

B9 bedwetters  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum