The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread

+6
NARLA24
achilles
De Kuip
avfc forever
deadbuzzardalive
AstonThriller
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread

Post by Army villain Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:21 pm

I Think the owner and board need to sort out a new manager, why wait to see if Bruce can get us up? , need a manager to sort out a team that can play football on the ground, pass the ball, use tactics to defend, and attack. And play as a team. UTV.
Army villain
Army villain

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:23 pm

My mine gripe with this whole promoted or not argumentation, is that surely people watch football cause they want to be entertained?

I'd much rather have a manager that has us playing good free flowing football with proper pass and move and stay 10 years in the championship, than having another season with Bruce's hoof bullshit and get promoted.

And if you argue Bruce's way and promotion is better for the club, I'd argue ironically it isn't. We'd be relegated again immediately.

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:32 pm

There's no way whatsoever that we're getting promoted with Steve Bruce in charge, we won't even make the play-offs. He should be replaced immediately, but he won't be, and as a consequence our season is over.
deadbuzzardalive

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:38 pm

It's great to see JT at villa park supporting the team, not like some of the so called players just picking up wages, and playing no part in the team.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Fucking shite
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:45 pm

Just saw this bollox on VT

Don't blame Mile for completely miskicking the ball and looking like a shaking leaf, it was 100% all Bruce's fault for playing him at CB. Lets completely ignore the fact that he has played there several times successfully last season, Bruce played him there today so he must be sacked!

"several times"? Er he played ONE HALF against Sheff Wed and then played a full match at Wigan of which Wigan had about five clear chances to score and but for Johnstone they would have. Jedi has no business playing at centre-back but Potato Head is so stuck in his ways that he didn't heed the warning at Derby. There's still time to bring in Karanka, but I don't think board have the balls to pull the trigger yet tbh.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:16 pm

Well I am pretty much resigned to it all by now, just more garbage dished up!

To be fair, it was pretty much the team I would have put out, although I don't understand playing players not in their natural positions just so they can squeeze them into the team?

Jedinak was abysmal and that is being polite!
Grealish had his big chance and I was underwhelmed! He did a few good things but not enough, perhaps he needs a few games to get back into it (I am trying to be nice/positive here).
Snodgrass was dismal, good grief he has gone backward!
Although to be fair, except for Adomah who tried his heart out, the rest of the team was shit!

I look forward to more of the same agianst Bristol City, I can't wait! Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 1401410211
achilles
achilles

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:44 am

there isn't any current team I'd put out that wouldn't include McKirdy and Ohare. Oh,  and sorry but the elephant in the room for me is much as I like and want Davis to be amazing, the stats show he's pretty average. Yes I know he brings players into the game but he ought to be scoring goals and he ain't.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:57 am

Another Gabby injury, is he made of glass?

That'll be his season done now
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:39 am

Wookster wrote:Another Gabby injury, is he made of glass?

That'll be his season done now

Thank f**k for that! Dancing Banana Aston Villa vs Sheffield United match thread - Page 2 1520050566 Dancing Banana
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 pm

I watched the game om Sky yesterday and noticed the comments regarding Steve Agnew. Hes come in as Head of Coaching and reportedly has changed coaching for the better, maybe he knows something diferent to the big HOOOF!!
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Wookster wrote:I watched the game om Sky yesterday and noticed the comments regarding Steve Agnew. Hes come in as Head of Coaching and reportedly has changed coaching for the better, maybe he knows something diferent to the big HOOOF!!

I presumed that he hadn't started yet as nothing had changed at all.
To be fair he wouldn't have had time to change anything and this is deep seated Bruce mentality so it isn't going to change quickly if at all!
achilles
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum