The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces

+22
avfc forever
smetro
FoxyAV
achilles
jeffvilla
Villa_Dan
AstonThriller
Saunders82
deadbuzzardalive
UnclePanda
Fpuppys
VTID85
4BetLite
danclare82
Wookster
mefromhere
Cha Ching
Wriggle
Boldfinger
DelboyVilla
VillaBill
andrew24561
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OUTCOME

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap56%Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces

Post by Wriggle Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:59 pm

De Kuip wrote:Gardner. GARDNER. Fucking Gardner. What a sad indictment of all Bruce's midfield signings that we go back to the bare cupboard. I literally do not know how Bruce, the useless sugarbag, can find any more permutations for this team. He's done more swapping than a 49 year old anorak with a 30 year Panini sticker obsession.
I give up. Not even fecking interested. I'll have a casual glance at the scores later.
How are new signings going to settle in and achieve consistency if they aren't even playing.
Let's hope Bree gets on quickly before leg of mutton has another top drawer lapse to match all his others. He collects mistakes like Victorians collected butterflies. I bet he's got his favourite ones pinned to a velvet backcloth above his fireplace.

in fairness there is only one change from the side at the weekend and i'm pretty sure thats because Bacuna is banned (?) you cry out for some stability yet complain when there is an enforced change... really??

And Gardner did ok when he came on Saturday, at a time hen we were under the cosh he lifted the team and i think was a big difference in us holding on for the final 5 minutes. (His crunching tackle really roused the crowd and the rest of the team). i still think we'll see a difference to him now he isn't stuck next to westwood...
Wriggle
Wriggle

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:00 pm

De Kuip wrote:Gardner. GARDNER. Fucking Gardner. What a sad indictment of all Bruce's midfield signings that we go back to the bare cupboard.
How are new signings going to settle in and achieve consistency if they aren't even playing.

Kinda agree. Hourihane should be playing. Gardner is, as he always has been and ever will be, utter shit. Worst AVFC midfielder in 30 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Hourihane might not be fully fit. They've hit the crossbar now.
deadbuzzardalive

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:04 pm

We miss pen

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:05 pm

Missed penalty, Kodjia aiming for the fire exit in North Stand
Wookster
Wookster

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 pm

At least both teams have hit the crossbar now. Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 4107169167
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 pm

Wriggle wrote:
De Kuip wrote:Gardner. GARDNER. Fucking Gardner. What a sad indictment of all Bruce's midfield signings that we go back to the bare cupboard. I literally do not know how Bruce, the useless sugarbag, can find any more permutations for this team. He's done more swapping than a 49 year old anorak with a 30 year Panini sticker obsession.
I give up. Not even fecking interested. I'll have a casual glance at the scores later.
Let's hope Bree gets on quickly before leg of mutton has another top drawer lapse to match all his others. He collects mistakes like Victorians collected butterflies. I bet he's got his favourite ones pinned to a velvet backcloth above his fireplace.

in fairness there is only one change from the side at the weekend and i'm pretty sure thats because Bacuna is banned (?) you cry out for some stability yet complain when there is an enforced change... really??

And Gardner did ok when he came on Saturday, at a time hen we were under the cosh he lifted the team and i think was a big difference in us holding on for the final 5 minutes. (His crunching tackle really roused the crowd and the rest of the team). i still think we'll see a difference to him now he isn't stuck next to westwood...

Yep it's my opinion so what?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:14 pm

This should be a radio stream via periscope

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1vAxRgpAwYkKl

Edit: Doesn't appear to be working at the moment.

Last edited by deadbuzzardalive on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
deadbuzzardalive

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 pm

We're not too convincing so far. It's not really a surprise. If we could fluke a win here it'd help us immensely.
Cha Ching
Cha Ching

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by mefromhere Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:22 pm

Gardner started well ... Then injured. Sums up his career!

Let's hope Hourihane is less anonymous than his claret and blue time so far!
mefromhere
mefromhere

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:23 pm

Hourihane on for Gardner (injury).
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 pm

You could say we've fluked most of our wins since Bruce came in, including the game against Derby. At some point we've got to earn them by playing well. Do that and they'll come more often.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Get Grealish on

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Let's all hope it's a game of two half's, because the first half was all HOOF ball along with Kodjia hit and hope, Green the only player to sound like he's having a good game.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Goal Kodjia.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Goooooal
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Goooooooooooooaaaaaaaal.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Good job we scored, as Blackburn are beating Derby now.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Blackburn have just put one past Derby too.

Edit: fucks sake, I'm always just that little bit behind. Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 1401410211
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:04 pm

2-0.. Hourihane!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:04 pm

Goooooal
Dishing out a spanking Dancing Banana Dancing Banana
Wookster
Wookster

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:What I'd like to see tonight is one or some of the new players to get on the scoresheet. I really thought that they'd bring us goals. Have a feeling that Hourihane might find the net, maybe a free-kick.

Yipee, let's get a few more now.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Keep 'em coming...
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:06 pm

I want Green to score.

Gardner pressed the goalie on Saturday to force the mistake that Bacuna failed to put away, today he won us a penalty. That's a midfielder in the opposition penalty box twice in two games. Let's not write him off just yet, as has been said before we needed to see him with some decent players around him.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Fantastic footy, wait till u see Alberts ball to Houriane, world class pass Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 1f602
4BetLite
4BetLite

Villa v Bristol City ....... advance thin red line twenty paces  - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum