The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

A few more details about RECON group!!

+8
avfc forever
Villa_Dan
smetro
Wriggle
Trotters
BillytheKid
Heisenberg
AstonThriller
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A few more details about RECON group!!

Post by AstonThriller Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:25 pm

villajk wrote:I personally think  the owners of wolves/wba/ all bid for villa ,,stevie hollis would have picked the best for VILLA so very confident  

So do I. It cannot be a coincidence that those teams were only taken over AFTER Xia's bid won out, not before. The WBA owners appear to want to keep things ticking over rather than go big in the market to move them forward, while Wolves's lot are being controlled by Mendes with the loans of Portuguese youngsters and so forth. It remains to be seen who will be the most successful owner but needless to say I'm feeling good about Xia's chances. He did afterall nearly buy French giant Marseilles too until they started messing him around!!..so the bloke isn't a chancer.

Last edited by AstonThriller on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 5_star11

Back to top Go down

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 Empty Re: A few more details about RECON group!!

Post by BillytheKid Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:30 pm

villajk wrote:I personally think  the owners of wolves/wba/ all bid for villa ,,stevie hollis would have picked the best for VILLA so very confident  

Makes perfect sense and ties in with Hollis saying there were many interested parties and Lerner and himself chose Dr Xia for his ambition and plans for the club and stadium and knew how to grow the club to be successful again along those lines i recall and after hearing what the owners of Sandwell and the Dingles have said i can see why :)
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:06 pm

3 Midlands clubs now owned by Chinese now. I think that maybe the groups who have taken over Baggies and Wolves were also interested in us. Hollis found the best of the bunch and we are in a prime position more so than the others. Only time will tell.
NARLA24
NARLA24

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:45 am

BREAKING NEWS!!! And poor old Larry Ellison and Dalian Wanda Group have joined forces to try to buy Solihull Moors!!!! After failing to buy the 3 main midlands teams they are taking their billions to Damson Park and promise major spending. Their first splashing of the cash has been to reduce the price of Brew XI in the club bar by 10p a pint. Mr Ellison was quoted as saying 'we wanted to give something back to the fans and you can't beat a drop of Brew.'
DelboyVilla

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:53 pm

AstonThriller wrote:

So do I. It cannot be a coincidence that those teams were only taken over AFTER Xia's bid won out, not before. The WBA owners appear to want to keep things ticking over rather than go big in the market to move them forward, while Wolves's lot are being controlled by Mendes with the loans of Portuguese youngsters and so forth. It remains to be seen who will be the most successful owner but needless to say I'm feeling good about Xia's chances. He did afterall nearly buy French giant Marseilles too until they started messing him around!!..so the bloke isn't a chancer.

Speaking of Marseilles, Xia has just mentioned France as an area he has plans for. I don't expect him to buy them now and it might just mean setting up an academy there rather than buying a club, but still interesting. Also mentioned Spain and the USA amongst others but surprisingly no mention of China.
deadbuzzardalive

A few more details about RECON group!! - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum