The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa

+9
UnclePanda
Trotters
Army villain
Thinman
VillaBill
Dgrizzle7
Mooseman
deadbuzzardalive
smetro
13 posters

Go down

Is the proposed Takeover by Dr X good or Bad for Aston Villa

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   I_vote_lcap81%Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   I_vote_rcap 81% 
[ 17 ]
Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   I_vote_lcap19%Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 21

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   Empty Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa

Post by smetro Fri May 20, 2016 3:15 pm

Based on what we know so far is the proposed Takeover by Dr X good or bad for aston villa.

Note there is no 'don't know' or 'To early to say option' - Get off the Fence guys and girls
smetro
smetro

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   4_star10

Back to top Go down

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   Empty Re: Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa

Post by deadbuzzardalive Fri May 20, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm going to be positive say yes it's good. In that I think they'll get us promoted and either sell us on or do enough to keep us in the Prem. But I don't think it's going to be like some amazing Man City style takeover, that some people seem to think.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   Empty Re: Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa

Post by Mooseman Fri May 20, 2016 3:24 pm

I'm going to be positive too, give him a chance and he can't be any worse than what Lerner as been over the last five seasons!
Mooseman
Mooseman

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Fri May 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Time will tell. But at the moment its a massive thumbs up from me, I've put £40 on us winning the championship.

utv

lol! lol!

Last edited by Dgrizzle7 on Fri May 20, 2016 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Fri May 20, 2016 3:26 pm

We are at our lowest ebb for 30yrs, how can it be bad news?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Mooseman wrote:I'm going to be positive too, give him a chance and he can't be any worse than what Lerner as been over the last five seasons!

Im not poo pooing - but one of the geezers involving Samuelson - brokered a deal that left reading £60m in debt.

Just saying things could get a whole lot worse.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Fri May 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Short term - definitely very good.

Medium term - probably good

Long term - who knows but let's hope for the best.
Thinman
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by Army villain Fri May 20, 2016 4:15 pm

Has to be positive after the last owner, just look at the team.
We needed a new owner with new ideas and new team had to be good.
Army villain
Army villain

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Fri May 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Had Lerner stayed in charge then I've absolutely no doubt whatsoever that we were heading to League 1. And then down from there. The place is rotten all over.

However, Dr.T apparently wasn't the only bidder so maybe someone else might have been better - maybe we'll never know who those bidders were.

If we don't get hundreds of millions of The People's money and we don't get back to European football, I still feel confident that the current God-awful mess this club is in will get sorted out, and we'll be back to the Prem at the first time of asking.

And so that's a YES vote from me.
Trotters
Trotters

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Fri May 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Yes!
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Until proven otherwise he's a better owner than cuntchops Lerner so yes
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Fri May 20, 2016 5:05 pm

I voted HELL FUCKIN YES..................... A-GODDAMN-MEN!

Give him a shot, if it goes tits up we all know where to find him.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Is the Proposed Takeover By Dr X good or bad for Aston Villa   3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Fri May 20, 2016 5:08 pm

I am as happy as fuck.
I don't know anything about the new owner but I know the old one couldn't give a shit about us.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Good purely because i just can not imagine Hollis pulling one over on us and dropping us in it risking his own rep in the business world he has created for himself, the crazy mo fo DrX is in da house ''boom boom shake shake da room'' en all that shit right when do we start spending £50 million Dancing Banana
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum