The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

How will this impact on the crowds at VP?

+6
Trotters
Villa_Dan
UnclePanda
The Utterer
De Kuip
AstonThriller
10 posters

Go down

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? Empty How will this impact on the crowds at VP?

Post by AstonThriller Thu May 19, 2016 5:12 pm

1. New top class manager

2. New board put together

3. Big funds pumped in

4. Quality players signed and our best players kept

Even though we're in the Championship how will this impact on the crowds at VP? I've got a feeling the crowds could surprise a lot of people next season tbh. Everything will be new to us so surely most fans will want a piece of the pie? Especially if we're winning most weeks and playing good football.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 5_star11

Back to top Go down

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? Empty Re: How will this impact on the crowds at VP?

Post by De Kuip Thu May 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Good question.

Made all the more difficult by trying to gauge the new regime effect offset against the reduction in gates due to relegation.

It would be interesting to see typically what the drop in attendance is for clubs moving from the prem to the championship - for yoyo clubs it may not be much, for more established prem clubs it might be  as much as 20% drop.
My feeling is that we'll start with around 30k and if we do well it might go 5k higher. If we do really badly might be low 20k.

Be interesting though and I think lots will return who boycotted the last few years although how this affects season tickets will be something to watch.
De Kuip
De Kuip

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 5_star12

Back to top Go down

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? Empty Re: How will this impact on the crowds at VP?

Post by The Utterer Thu May 19, 2016 8:30 pm

I will be there! A ST is a bit OTT for me personally as many games i will miss due to work commitments but the big thing is we can actually DREAM again for the first time in about 8 years!!! I've missed being a dreamer Laughing
The Utterer
The Utterer

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Thu May 19, 2016 8:45 pm

I think its dependent on the manager & squad. If it shows ambition, I dont see why we cannot sell 35-40,000 most weeks. I think the fans - if they see the club is trying to progress - will show their support.
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu May 19, 2016 9:15 pm

I've got my ST so I'll be there.

My bet is a decent crowd first game, if we win our opening 3 fixtures it'll start selling out. Win the 1st big derby and the crowds will be better than they've been in years.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu May 19, 2016 10:40 pm

I'm wondering if the fans will grab a menu from the local chinese takeaway and rename the players during the announcement and call them out.

Number 11, kung pow chicken
Trotters
Trotters

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu May 19, 2016 11:14 pm

I've thought about a ST but can't justify the cost for the number of matches I'll get to (not including weekday matches which I probably won't get to anyway) and the fuel from Hampshire ain't cheap in a slightly modified Subaru. The boy is almost seven months and I'd like to spend as much time with him as possible. I was thinking earlier I'll get to a few matches in B6 and will go to away matches at places like Reading, Brighton, Fulham and QPR. I'd love a season ticket but just not right now.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 am

Can anybody fathom how to renew your ST through the OS, or am I just a bit thick?
VillaBill
VillaBill

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Fri May 20, 2016 6:32 am

VillaBill wrote:Can anybody fathom how to renew your ST through the OS, or am I just a bit thick?

I haven't used it this season but I did last 2 seasons - you have to do it through the e-ticket site if I remember correctly. You register/log in to that and you client reference brings up season ticket renewals
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidvilla73 Sun May 22, 2016 8:24 am

Better to phone up , you can actually choose an exact seat that way, if you use os you can only choose a block and it selects a seat for you. I have moved to holte end L4 for next season.
Davidvilla73

How will this impact on the crowds at VP? 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 am

Davidvilla73 wrote:Better to phone up , you can actually choose an exact seat that way, if you use os you can only choose a block and it selects a seat for you. I have moved to holte end L4 for next season.

I'm L4 but might be moving across to L3 - not my choice. I've sat in the same seat for 9 years. But more of my family who had season tickets in groups have out voted me for us all to sit together. Bastards.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 am

Can't wait to go next season.
Said I wouldn't go why under Lerner, first time in about 8 years I've not gone to at least a few games.
The kids also want new shirts so I feel I can get them next season & not worry about funding that dipshits holidays in the Hampton's.
gdav
gdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum