The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Paddy Riley

+12
AstonThriller
Thinman
Villa_Dan
Alf T
FoxyAV
NARLA24
Dazzle
Trotters
smetro
DelboyVilla
4BetLite
Terry Derry
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Paddy Riley - Page 2 Empty Re: Paddy Riley

Post by AstonThriller Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:57 pm

I would imagine Reilly will be gone as soon as the takeover is cleared. Xia already said the scouting network was crap and when he says something (like his comments about rdm for example) it means something is afoot. I suspect Commoli will be in soon tbh because the papers were adamant that it was a goer a few weeks ago.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Paddy Riley - Page 2 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 pm

If Comolli doesn't come straight away i think he may end up here when we are promoted imo but i wouldn't be surprised if he is appointed in the next fortnight
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Paddy Riley - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:31 pm

BillytheKid wrote:If Comolli doesn't come straight away i think he may end up here when we are promoted imo but i wouldn't be surprised if he is appointed in the next fortnight

Yeah the papers were saying from day one that it would be Di-Matteo and Commoli coming in. Even saying that Commoli had already been assessing the club's scouting network and the youth systems. Him coming in after the takeover is complete makes perfect sense as he'd be no use under the Lerner regime.

Last edited by AstonThriller on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Paddy Riley - Page 2 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by AVit Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:38 pm

BillytheKid wrote:If Comolli doesn't come straight away i think he may end up here when we are promoted imo but i wouldn't be surprised if he is appointed in the next fortnight

Yeah I've said myself I think Comolli might actually be involved as it did seem to come out of nowhere in a story that has proved partly true, but I'd imagine if he's not announced when the takeover goes through or soon after, then he never will be and it wasn't true.
AVit

Paddy Riley - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by KMitch Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Trading Reilly for Comolli is like trading a beat up, broken down Honda Civic that has a shitty paint job for a brand new Lamborghini. We won't know what to do with ourselves.

Appointing Comolli means that Dr Tony means business. I'm glad he spared no expense at appointing RDM's staff, so hopefully he continues investing in the best people behind the scenes at the club.
KMitch
KMitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:25 am

AstonThriller wrote:

Yeah the papers were saying from day one that it would be Di-Matteo and Commoli coming in. Even saying saying that Commoli had already being assessing the club's scouting network and the youth systems. Him coming in after the takeover is complete makes perfect sense as he'd be no use under the Lerner regime.

That is true and a good point, from day one they indeed did name RDM and Camolli so one down one to go then to be appointed Very Happy #weirdfeelingcalledexcitement
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by BillytheKid Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:26 am

KMitch wrote:Trading Reilly for Comolli is like trading a beat up, broken down Honda Civic that has a shitty paint job for a brand new Lamborghini. We won't know what to do with ourselves.

Appointing Comolli means that Dr Tony means business. I'm glad he spared no expense at appointing RDM's staff, so hopefully he continues investing in the best people behind the scenes at the club.

LOVE IT lol! lol! lol! lol!
BillytheKid
BillytheKid

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:58 am

Damn I thought we'd sacked Riley with this latest thread activity!!!!! Paddy Riley - Page 2 1558371468
DelboyVilla

Paddy Riley - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:41 am

Assuming there's no smoke without fire and the early reports have some basis in truth, Comolli will come if there's money for him, for transfers and if he sees Xia is serious.

So that a Big 10-4.

Would he come now or wait until we're back in the top flight? Certainly his job would be easier with premier league football to offer players but maybe he'll see us as a personal challenge.

Trotters
Trotters

Paddy Riley - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Claret007 Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Riley told to go but given 200k golden handshake...... Disgusting!!
Claret007
Claret007

Paddy Riley - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Andrew stone in and Riley now working at kwikfit walsall according to a mate, I said he's shit at everything and he agreed and posted this on youtube as proof that he really is an idiot...............

4BetLite
4BetLite

Paddy Riley - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum