The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Leicester champions

+9
avfc85
Trotters
AstonThriller
NARLA24
Villa_Dan
DaveAV1
UnclePanda
4BetLite
gaffer85
13 posters

Go down

Leicester champions  Empty Leicester champions

Post by gaffer85 Mon May 02, 2016 10:04 pm

Congratulations Leicester
Also nice for albrighton, in a way he is what Leicester are all about hard working, industrious and never say due attitude

Storeys like this give us all hope, 2 year ago they were in the championship.

UTV
gaffer85
gaffer85

Leicester champions  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Leicester champions  Empty Re: Leicester champions

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Their passion and work ethic from Rannieri through the whole squad is the other end of the spectrum that we occupy.

Leicesters achievement cannot be underestimated, one of the greatest in any sport, ever. well done.

Last edited by 4BetLite on Tue May 03, 2016 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
4BetLite
4BetLite

Leicester champions  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by UnclePanda Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 pm

Congratulations to them. They deserve it. Im glad its not been won by a Man Utd, Citeh, Chelski, Gooners etc. Its a complete outsider. Makes you believe in football again! Lets hope its the start of complete new winners every season, and not a freak season.

Seen a few memes going round Facebook.. somehow reading "Leicester City are Champions" is alot more surreal than reading "Aston Villa relegated"
UnclePanda
UnclePanda

Leicester champions  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:26 pm

So that's two academy graduates champions (Albrighton and Cahill) and both from the same batch? Imagine if we could use these players in a balanced line-up instead of buying shite.

Good on Leicester.

Last edited by Joppe84 on Tue May 03, 2016 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite Mon May 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Probably the one and only time the premiership title will be won and not bought.
4BetLite
4BetLite

Leicester champions  3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveAV1 Mon May 02, 2016 10:58 pm

I've just watched the BBC news and they have said Leicester were lucky because none of the "big" clubs performed and Leicester didn't have many injuries. They then dug out that low life piece of shit Savage to say that he won't be surprised if they're in the bottom half next season and this year was just a freak season.

What an utter disgrace the BBC are. Could they not just be happy for LCFC, as most people are, and applaud their amazing achievement? I think The Villa should boycott MOTD next season!!
DaveAV1

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Mon May 02, 2016 11:05 pm

I hope Vardy bangs out Savage for chatting shit. Long haired cuntwaffle
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Leicester champions  4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 am

Well done Leicester. As for Savage, well, just well. Knob!!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Leicester champions  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Tue May 03, 2016 9:50 am

DaveAV1 wrote:I've just watched the BBC news and they have said Leicester were lucky because none of the "big" clubs performed and Leicester didn't have many injuries. They then dug out that low life piece of shit Savage to say that he won't be surprised if they're in the bottom half next season and this year was just a freak season.

What an utter disgrace the BBC are. Could they not just be happy for LCFC, as most people are, and applaud their amazing achievement? I think The Villa should boycott MOTD next season!!

Well why would savage hold a grudge against a team he played for for several years? Imo he's spot on. This year Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd have all been absolute garbage while Spurs also contrived to bottle the race too. Obviously Leicester have performed out of their skin but the luck they have gotten along the way has been quite unbelievable. Our two games against them should have been two loses, the late penalty against West Ham that shouldn't have been, Rodwell'a miss for Sunderland etc...just a lot of stuff going their way. Then we have the style of play which is textbook Mon era. Sit back and counter quickly on the break.

We did it to perfection the year we were sat in third spot in February. But sadly the other sides were much wiser then and figured out that all they had to do is sit deep to stifle us. To Leicester's credit though when teams did that they were scoring goals from set-pieces.

The interesting thing now is seeing how they cope with big teams taking their better players and how they cope with the demands of European football. If I had to bet now I'd say they are gonna struggle to hold it together.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Leicester champions  5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 03, 2016 9:52 am

I've just had a quick read on Twitter and there are so many bitter bastards about!

Some prick called David Conn - a Guardian writer and Man City fan - commented how they're hardly underdogs with a billionaire owner spending £100m. Aside from being untrue (see below), and the money being spent over more than one season, how many Man City players does that kind of money buy you? Not many, I'd wager.

He's also had a go at the shady background of the Leicester owner. Because the Arabs who own Citeh and the likes of Abramovich are squeaky clean!

Leicester have given such Sky football wankers a long overdue and very much deserved punch in the mouth.

And I, for one, could not be happier!

Leicester champions  Image11
Trotters
Trotters

Leicester champions  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 Tue May 03, 2016 10:24 am

The thing is all these bitter journalists and fans can write what they want.... If you are a Leicester fan do you really care - you are the champions of England, that will remain in history, you have experience of being in the Champions league and you will now be worldly recognised.
avfc85
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue May 03, 2016 3:27 pm

avfc85 wrote:The thing is all these bitter journalists and fans can write what they want.... If you are a Leicester fan do you really care - you are the champions of England, that will remain in history, you have experience of being in the Champions league and you will now be worldly recognised.

I can tell you now, if we were in Leicester's spot right now we'd undoubtedly be getting the same. And do you know what? It would make it all the sweeter. The bitterness and bile of others would taste like fucking unicorn honey in my mouth.
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Tue May 03, 2016 4:16 pm

And can I just add how delighted I am we were able to help them to achieve this miracle. They couldn't have done it without us. Laughing
ember
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue May 03, 2016 5:23 pm

Is anyone surprised? Journos talk up their Cinderella story for months and as soon as it becomes reality look to tear them down.

Shit-headed ambulance chasing twats
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Tue May 03, 2016 5:45 pm

It is no different to the England national team, they just love building them up to bring them down
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 pm

An interesting point dawned on me last night - 35yrs ago yesterday, on 02/05/81, Villa were pronounced champions and Leicester went down.

Really chuffed for them, it's a great story and it really seems to have brought a lot of fans together, regardless of club they support.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 pm

They went down that year? Wow. Gotta tweet that!
Trotters
Trotters

Leicester champions  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alf T Wed May 04, 2016 3:19 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Is anyone surprised? Journos talk up their Cinderella story for months and as soon as it becomes reality look to tear them down.

Shit-headed ambulance chasing twats

There is an old, and true saying.

Anything Created by the Media - Is Destroyed by the Media

The media felt they created the Beatles, and failed to tear them down, because they didn't create them
-- Reality ruled.

In this age of Celeb, the 'Media' create and destroy the Andre's, Lohann's,Prices, Clooney,Pitt,etc etc....
Those wise enough can ride it out...others, from Eddie-the-Eagle onwards get swamped and contemplate suicide.

The journo's came very LATE to taking Leicester seriously....as did SKY - who gave Man U and Arsenal far greater priority for live-TV, and money...from the January tranche onwards.
Leicester will hopefully rake in close to £80mill from TV.
Spurs will double that, as will Arsenal and Man Utd & City.

So much for their expertise Very Happy

Meanwhile they have to play catch-up with the WORLD'S FAVOURITE TEAM.

Truly Global now.

I now expect...mid-summer.... girl-friend tales on players, invented transfers,dissension in the dressing room,
transfer requests, Real and Juve vying for players and Managers...etc etc etc

It is too soon for the 'Media' to attack Leicester...but the attempted bring-down will happen, as day-follows-night.

We may never see this again, so I am on my knees in adoration (only) Very Happy ...for Cluadio and his boom-boom and a
tweet-tweet.

I Love the guy.

:)
Alf T
Alf T

Leicester champions  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Wed May 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Congratulations Leicester and Marc.
avfc forever
avfc forever