The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans

5 posters

Go down

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans Empty Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans

Post by Trotters Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Steve Hollis on the Official Site wrote:

Dear Supporters

First, on behalf of the Board, let me express my deep regret that I find myself writing this open letter to you, knowing just how much hurt and pain, anger and anguish will have been felt by you all after the Club lost its Premier League status this weekend.

Your profound sadness is shared by everyone connected with the Club and while I know that will be of little consolation in the days ahead, it should be a source of reassurance as we rebuild the foundations for future successes.

We must acknowledge that this weekend's confirmation has been the culmination of an unacceptably fractured season both on and off the pitch. That isn't down to bad luck. To make such a claim would be insulting to each and every one of you. I must add you have all displayed unyielding commitment in adversity.

While it is of little solace at present, the process of identifying the root causes of our circumstances started long ago and the focus now has to be looking forward and making sure lessons have been learnt.

The search for a new manager to provide drive, direction and immediate promotion has commenced.

Together, we share the same goal. We intend to restore Aston Villa Football Club to its rightful place. It is a journey we must make together so we can bring success, enjoyment and exciting football back to Villa Park once more.

Steve Hollis
Chairman
Trotters
Trotters

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans Empty Re: Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Too soon for mupliking, but meh

Back to top Go down

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans Empty Re: Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:10 am

Too soon for what? Laughing
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:07 am

Well let's see some actions to back up these words? That letter is the easy part, getting us back up ASAP is the difficult bit?
DelboyVilla

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:58 am

Nothing more than I expected.

Manager as well as budget will determine how hard were going to push to return to the prem time will tell.
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 am

Not a lot more he could say really is there. We will see in the near future where we are going.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Next time you say "near future", I'll stay logged in for an extra hour.
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:30 am

Well he came in promising he would not be Randy Lerners puppet. (his very own words)

Unless he resigns today thats exactly what he looks like. However he was included the club statement "steve hollis is in negiotations (yeah right) - So I don't think him quitting will happen in the short term

smetro
smetro

Steve Hollis: An Open Letter To The Fans 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:29 am

Unless he, Bernie and King are trying to engineer a situation to force Lerner's hand at something, then his job is what exactly? He knows nothing of football - which won't matter I guess as no player or manger in his right mind will come to the club anyway. Sponsors will stay away - I expect lawyers at Under Armour and other sponsors are busy today. So he'll just be overseeing more redundancies.

UNLESS....

...there IS a genuine takeover happening in which case he may well be presiding over certain matters to do with that.

Otherwise his job is pointless so far as I can see.

This will be an interesting week!
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum