The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Cornish Villans

2 posters

Go down

Cornish Villans Empty Cornish Villans

Post by Rattler Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:02 pm

Hello folks, I see a fair few shirts knocking about down here. I'm in St Austell, any other fans deep in the West Country?
Rattler
Rattler

Cornish Villans 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Cornish Villans Empty Re: Cornish Villans

Post by De Kuip Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:13 pm

Hi Rattler - not so far down as you mate - South Devon for me. although I drag the camper van down to Carlyon Bay now and again as there's a good campsite there.

You get up to many matches?
De Kuip
De Kuip

Cornish Villans 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rattler Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:11 am

Hi mate, I get to about 5/6 a season, a mix of games with kids. The Mrs and I try and get to a few on our own and make a night of it. Went to Fulham home which was my youngest daughters first game and have tickets for Fulham away already sorted for me and the Mrs. I'm in north Devon a lot as I own a static there, love it down here in the west, just miss my footy and decent gigs. Oh and family of course....
Rattler
Rattler

Cornish Villans 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:42 am

I'm so useless at checking threads other than the Villa chat one! Sorry for the delay in responding!  Yeah north Devon is great we love it there plus north Cornwall coast Mother Iveys Bay campsite is superb.
Just about to start a 1000 miles of driving as going to Wigan game Sat then somehow got talked into driving up to Tamworth to pick my lad up then over to Norwich then back to Tamworth then back to Devon. 12 hours of driving then into work on the Wednesday. Not sure which will pack up first - me or the car!
There used to be a really good SW Villa supporters club with coaches and entry into the academy before games where there were always ex Villa player legends there to chat to  it all finished a good few years back. I think there are Exeter lions but TBH once I'm in the car driving I can't be bothered to stop at Exeter to get a coach - still couldn't have a drink anyway!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Cornish Villans 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum