The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Abandon hope ... and play without fear!

4 posters

Go down

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! Empty Abandon hope ... and play without fear!

Post by big ming Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:38 am

Remi Garde may be an excellent Manager, but he is not a Magician.

With the window not open for 2 months there is no way this bunch will get to 40 points (9 wins / 9 draws), so lets accept the inevitable and prepare for the Championship.

We (the Club, Players and Fans) are only frightened because we still have hope. No hope = no fear.

Abandon hope and start kicking some ass. Simples.

(All references to scenes from "Band of Brothers" entirely co-incidental).

Views?
big ming

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! Empty Re: Abandon hope ... and play without fear!

Post by De Kuip Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:31 am

I refuse to abandon hope - even in the face of common-sense.

if we're going to start quoting, then I'm not going to go gently into that good night, i'm going to rage, rage against the dying of the light...................

COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! Empty Re: Abandon hope ... and play without fear!

Post by Villa_Dan Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:21 am

I'll accept that it's a massive possibility that we'll go down but not that it's a nailed on certainty. That's a terrible attitude, it's endemic of the losing mentality within the entire club. I demand better.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:32 am

I think we have to try and play football suited for our players that have an ounce of talent.

That means Gestede out, Gabby out, Richardson out++

Fortunately Garde's preferred tactic with 4141 could work very well for us.

I'd probably try something like the below.

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! This11

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:56 am

The title of this thread is what we have to do for the rest of the season, starting on Saturday against Watford. Can we please have a proper fighting, attacking home game and come away with 3 points and try to make VP what it should be, a bloody fortress where any team will be on edge when they come to.
Not much to ask for surely after the last few years of complete drudge.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Abandon hope ... and play without fear! 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum