The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ?

4 posters

Go down

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? Empty What is your favorite thread on TBAR ?

Post by NARLA24 Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:36 pm

Mine has to be the "3 Word Chain Story" Thread. I am in the process of writing down the thread from page 1 and i will print it back to TBAR in it's entirety. It is bloody hilarious. I will do this on Tuesday when i have a day of work. Going to be fun.
So what is your favorite thread on TBAR Guys and Girls ?
NARLA24
NARLA24

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 5_star12

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? Empty Re: What is your favorite thread on TBAR ?

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:01 am

I have an idea for a thread that I'm hoping will become the most popular thread of all time. It will be called something like (working title at the moment) 'Donate huge amounts of your hard earned cash to the Mods'. There will be a simple set up for your banking details etc. etc. I haven't thought it through totally yet, because I want to make sure it's accessible to everyone (that's the kind of sharing person I am), but I'm sure you guys will love it.
villabromsgrove

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? Empty Re: What is your favorite thread on TBAR ?

Post by Saunders82 Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:01 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:I have an idea for a thread that I'm hoping will become the most popular thread of all time. It will be called something like (working title at the moment) 'Donate huge amounts of your hard earned cash to the Mods'. There will be a simple set up for your banking details etc. etc. I haven't thought it through totally yet, because I want to make sure it's accessible to everyone (that's the kind of sharing person I am), but I'm sure you guys will love it.

errr, sorry VB don't fancy that thread What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857 What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857 What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857
Saunders82
Saunders82

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Saunders82 wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:I have an idea for a thread that I'm hoping will become the most popular thread of all time. It will be called something like (working title at the moment) 'Donate huge amounts of your hard earned cash to the Mods'. There will be a simple set up for your banking details etc. etc. I haven't thought it through totally yet, because I want to make sure it's accessible to everyone (that's the kind of sharing person I am), but I'm sure you guys will love it.

errr, sorry VB don't fancy that thread What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857 What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857 What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 1420239857
It'll grow on you! just sit in front of your computer drink special brew copiously, while stroking your wallet..... it works for me. What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 3769219917
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by South London Villan Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:59 pm

I liked the one where there were some fantastic pictures but that disappeared.
South London Villan
South London Villan

What is your favorite thread on TBAR ? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:26 pm

South London Villan wrote:I liked the one where there were some fantastic pictures but that disappeared.
I don't know which thread you mean .... I never went on it .... errmm! Embarassed
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum