The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Youth Thread

+7
Fpuppys
Trotters
Jamie Gray
South London Villan
kimbo
villabromsgrove
smetro
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AVFC Youth Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: AVFC Youth Thread

Post by DaveAV1 Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:18 pm

Lambert buying £500K players from third division clubs didn't help at all. When he spent more money some of his buys were ok, but surely our academy should have enough quality not to have to drop two divisions to buy from their academies. To be honest I think our academy is more than capable of finding plenty of Jordan Bowery types, the problem was the bloke at the top. A waste of money and a waste of talent from our academy that may have flourished if given the chance.

I won't mention the bloke before Lambert, but the fella before him was as bad if not considerably worse when it came to recognising and utilising young talent. The Cahill thing will remain unforgivable. Hopefully now we have a manager who will let youth have a chance and hopefully flourish. A mate of mine is a Spurs fan and he reckons TS did a marvellous job with their academy and we should expect the same. I hope he's right,no matter how much or little we have to spend in the future, you can't beat one of your own.
DaveAV1

AVFC Youth Thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2