The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

7 Days of Villa (6)

Go down

7 Days of Villa (6) Empty 7 Days of Villa (6)

It's international week. I wouldn't bother going to do yourself a cup of tea or anything before you start reading...

Friday, 20th March

Standard Friday, it's all about the game tomorrow. Plenty of Scott Sinclair talk, given his connection to the Swans.

Saturday, 21st March

That was disappointing. A 1-0 defeat when a win was really needed, or at least a draw. Swansea were the better team in the first half, we were better in the second half. A draw was probably the best result. 

My biggest issue is a lack of Carles Gil. Charles N'Zogbia playing ahead of him is baffling to me. Even on his best day, N'Zogbia is wasteful and frustrating. Even on his very best day. So how on earth he gets in the team ahead of Gil, I have absolutely no idea, and I haven't seen an argument yet that justifies the decision to my mind.

But still, other results went our way and unlike the last year under Lambert, it felt like we at least went down with a fight - let's just hope we're not saying that about Premier League status at the end of the season!

In other news, the U18 side drew 1-1 with Man U. Harry McKirdy got our goal before they equalised.

Sunday, 22nd March

Other than match reaction, the news from today is that the ladies continued their FA Cup run with a 2-0 win over Sheffield (not Wednesday or United, just Sheffield), goals coming from Katie Wilkinson and Olivia Fergusson.

Monday 23rd March

Jack Grealish has been named as Ireland's U21 player of the year, which is great for Jack of course. Well done that lad.

Janoi Donacien extends his loan at Tranmere until the end of the season. Does anyone know how he's doing?

Tuesday 24th March

It's 10.45pm, and if you look at NewsNow, there's plenty of articles. If you read the headlines, there is nothing worth discussing, or even reading to be honest.

Wednesday 25th March

Dion Dublin is a new host on Homes Under The Hammer. Good for Dion!

Thursday 26th March

Lewis Kinsella has gone on loan until the end of the season at Luton Town, and Graham Burke has done the same at Notts County.

It's going to be even quieter next week...!
kimbo
kimbo

7 Days of Villa (6) 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum