The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans

2 posters

Go down

I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans Empty I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans

Post by Green Villan Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:27 pm

Because the owner, manager and players deserve no respect for their stunts that have caused Villa nothing but pain we should start chanting "William McGregor's Claret Blue Army!" from all of the stands, it may well get the thick bastards thinking of the glory that McGregor has given to us and that those clowns are taking away. What do you guys think?
Green Villan
Green Villan

I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans 3_star10

Back to top Go down

I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans Empty Re: I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans

Post by FoxyAV Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Excellent idea, if I ever go to a match again. I'm assuming it must happen and Lambert must get sacked one day but I can't be certain I'll live that long, and I'm only 41.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

I Propose A New Chant For Villa Fans 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum