The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


#LAMBERTOUT

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty #LAMBERTOUT

Post by wiler on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:29 pm

We need to all get in this campaign together. Lambert must go, he has no tactics, no vision, no guts or passion. He is useless and is stealing from the club. If you live in the UK please avoid going to any matches and get the banners out outside Villa Park. Lerner needs pressure otherwise this malaise will never end! We must take our club back!! the Villa is OURS!! Scarf Waving
avatar
wiler

#LAMBERTOUT 0_star10

Posts : 26
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Green Villan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:40 pm

I never hated McLeish but I hate Lambert, he is the 1st Villa manager I truly hate, has to go just to save the sanity of the fans!
Green Villan
Green Villan

#LAMBERTOUT 3_star10

Posts : 2083
Reputation : 328
Join date : 2014-05-07
Location : 00°41′15″N, 23°26′00″E

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Villa_Dan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Sorry, I absolutely agree that Lambert is clueless, but until Lerner fucks off or dies (and I don't care which) nothing at this club will change
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Green Villan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:44 pm

Sad but true Dan
Green Villan
Green Villan

#LAMBERTOUT 3_star10

Posts : 2083
Reputation : 328
Join date : 2014-05-07
Location : 00°41′15″N, 23°26′00″E

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Dazzle on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm

It's a continual decline under lambert. I agree that Lerner has proven to be a disaster and continues to be, but there can be no escaping the total inadequacy of Paul lambert. For me, those players today were not putting it in for lambert, and he sat there clueless. People are hiding while this football club burns. We need some villa blood somewhere on the board, someone who knows what we're about and can advise accordingly. I'm not sure of the solution, but lambert is the biggest problem. We have to start the process with his removal. Immediately.
Ian Taylor might be a decent start in consulting people with villa at their core. He knows the game also. As does Stan Collymore. They must have opinions on what needs to happen and who would be best suited in the game to manage the team. They must sound Tom fox out.


Last edited by Dazzle on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added text)
Dazzle
Dazzle

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 1153
Reputation : 1150
Join date : 2014-08-10
Age : 46
Location : Oxford

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Sky on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:05 pm

Just seen the interview. Lambert was lost for words and seemed like a worried man
Sky
Sky

#LAMBERTOUT 0_star10

Posts : 187
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2014-05-04

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by kimbo on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:09 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:Sorry, I absolutely agree that Lambert is clueless, but until Lerner fucks off or dies (and I don't care which) nothing at this club will change

I completely disagree I'm afraid. You only need to look at Blues as a counter argument - they are run even worse than we are, but Rowett has had a very positive affect on the team.

Sure, unless he makes massive changes then we're not going to be up there under Lerner ever again, but a change in manager has to happen. I simply refuse to believe that changing the manager does not stand every chance of boosting the club, at least enough to keep our head above water until a new boat comes along. The tactics, the players, the approach... changing manager could improve many things. Under Lambert, things are at an all-time low in my 27 years as a Villa fan, and I am afraid he is even more to blame than Lerner. Of course it could backfire, but right now, we only seem to be heading one way.
kimbo
kimbo

#LAMBERTOUT 5_star12

Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Villa_Dan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:16 pm

@kimbo wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:Sorry, I absolutely agree that Lambert is clueless, but until Lerner fucks off or dies (and I don't care which) nothing at this club will change

I completely disagree I'm afraid. You only need to look at Blues as a counter argument - they are run even worse than we are, but Rowett has had a very positive affect on the team.

Sure, unless he makes massive changes then we're not going to be up there under Lerner ever again, but a change in manager has to happen. I simply refuse to believe that changing the manager does not stand every chance of boosting the club, at least enough to keep our head above water until a new boat comes along. The tactics, the players, the approach... changing manager could improve many things. Under Lambert, things are at an all-time low in my 27 years as a Villa fan, and I am afraid he is even more to blame than Lerner. Of course it could backfire, but right now, we only seem to be heading one way.

But he's not more to blame than Lerner. Who employs Lambert? Who looks at this and thinks all is well? Lerner.

We could sack Lambo but do you really trust Lerner to bring in anyone competent? He's a moron. A stupid sugarbag playing with daddies money. Fuck off Lerner. sugarbag.
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by TED on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Lambert's awful Lambert needs to go BUT with LERNER in control who will want to manage our club? Pulis certainly wouldn't have accepted restrictions. So I agree Lambert out. But we are so poor have a chairman who is focused on recovering his financial outlay. No decent manager will work under these restraints. Don't kid yourself the majority of players are awful championship at best. Personally give the job to Sid at least he loves the club
avatar
TED

#LAMBERTOUT 0_star10

Posts : 146
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by DaveAV1 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:47 pm

I generally agree with Dan, Lerner is the primary problem and I have no faith in him sacking Lambert, but if he did I have even less faith in him finding us anyone decent either.

There are two hopes. Firstly we get sold, hopefully to someone with ambition, vision and the finance to have some clout. Secondly Lerner basically gives proper control to Tom Fox. Fox can then change the manager and make some sensible investment. We are still very attractive to an ambitious manager, but the clever ones aren't going to take the job on with one hand tied behind their backs.

The old saying is, take away anything but not the hope. Unfortunately most of us are rapidly having that drained from us.
avatar
DaveAV1

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 841
Reputation : 1388
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Thinman on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:34 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:Sorry, I absolutely agree that Lambert is clueless, but until Lerner fucks off or dies (and I don't care which) nothing at this club will change

Oh but it will change - we will be relegated.

Changes don't come anymore fundamental than that.
Thinman
Thinman

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 625
Reputation : 480
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Selly Oak

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by GadgetMan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:48 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:
@kimbo wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:Sorry, I absolutely agree that Lambert is clueless, but until Lerner fucks off or dies (and I don't care which) nothing at this club will change

I completely disagree I'm afraid. You only need to look at Blues as a counter argument - they are run even worse than we are, but Rowett has had a very positive affect on the team.

Sure, unless he makes massive changes then we're not going to be up there under Lerner ever again, but a change in manager has to happen. I simply refuse to believe that changing the manager does not stand every chance of boosting the club, at least enough to keep our head above water until a new boat comes along. The tactics, the players, the approach... changing manager could improve many things. Under Lambert, things are at an all-time low in my 27 years as a Villa fan, and I am afraid he is even more to blame than Lerner. Of course it could backfire, but right now, we only seem to be heading one way.

But he's not more to blame than Lerner. Who employs Lambert? Who looks at this and thinks all is well? Lerner.

We could sack Lambo but do you really trust Lerner to bring in anyone competent? He's a moron. A stupid sugarbag playing with daddies money. Fuck off Lerner. sugarbag.

So the answer is do nothing? Well until Lerner finds a buyer (which gets harder by the match) Doing nothing is NOT an option. Lerner is ultimately culpable, BUT Lambert has to take full blame for the dross served up week on week. He CAN'T fix it, he's lost and needs putting out of his misery. He's simply not good enough and that's a FACT irrespective of the owner. When McLeish was appointed, he was one of the best paid bosses in world football (Yes Lerner madness) but we CAN attract better and I believe with Fox and his contacts and changing that are underway, not only can we get better, it wouldn't even be a hard job. Many managers could get this lot comfortably mid table, I struggle to see how anyone can't see that.

It's simply not a case of we're screwed until RL goes, we can be a LOT better than this buffoon is currently setting us up to look. God I'm mad!! #LambertOut is trending in the UK. The guy hasn't got a clue and begging to be put out of his obvious misery. Do it Mr Fox or your 3 to 5 year plan will include the Championship, not so rosey there I can assure you.



Bash #LAMBERTOUT 1558371468 #LAMBERTOUT 1375627042 #LAMBERTOUT 1715320296
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 3466
Reputation : 703
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 45
Location : Between a rock and a hard place

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Villa_Dan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:31 pm

You're not wrong, Lambert is to blame for the week in week out shite performances. I'm not excusing him. He's useless. But I can't see anything changing at the Villa while Lerner owns us. He's the problem, the deep rooted problem. Sacking Lambo would be papering over the cracks IMO
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Thinman on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 pm

That's the only optimistic thing about this whole mess. Like others I'm convinced we could much better, even with the same squad without Lambert.

I'm pretty sure he's lost the dressing room. The players just weren't committed today.
Thinman
Thinman

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 625
Reputation : 480
Join date : 2014-04-06
Location : Selly Oak

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by GadgetMan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:20 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:You're not wrong, Lambert is to blame for the week in week out shite performances. I'm not excusing him. He's useless. But I can't see anything changing at the Villa while Lerner owns us. He's the problem, the deep rooted problem. Sacking Lambo would be papering over the cracks IMO

I agree in most of what you say, however the fact remains until there's a buyer, selling Villa is largely out of his control, so he and Fox have to concentrate on the things that are within their control. Getting rid of this buffoon and creating more of a vibe about the place will transcend onto the pitch and all through the club, fanbase and make selling us an easier proposition. It feels like a total no brainer to me.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 3466
Reputation : 703
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 45
Location : Between a rock and a hard place

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by GadgetMan on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 pm

@Thinman wrote:That's the only optimistic thing about this whole mess. Like others I'm convinced we could much better, even with the same squad without Lambert.

I'm pretty sure he's lost the dressing room. The players just weren't committed today.

I think there's some truth in this, it needs a few of the senior players to speak out (that's what did O'leary) oh wait he's surrounded himself with young players just grateful for the opportunity. A CB Transfer Request would be a start. We need a someone to break ranks and reveal what a mess it all is.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

#LAMBERTOUT 4_star10

Posts : 3466
Reputation : 703
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 45
Location : Between a rock and a hard place

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Morpheus on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am

I honestly believe if Lerner hadn't cancelled McClaren's interview and he was our manager now instead of Lambert we would have a far better team and squad playing far better football.

Lerner's managerial appointments have been a nightmare which have crippled the club and then compounded this further by dishing out a new four year contract to someone with Lambert's record.

Utter, utter madness.
Morpheus
Morpheus

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 1098
Reputation : 362
Join date : 2014-04-22
Age : 56
Location : Northern Ireland

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by villashrew on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:38 am

My very long winded email to Tom Fox tonight. Can't really read it that well unless you copy it and open it with picture viewer to be fair as it is just too long winded. Good bloody read though. Very Happy Scarf Waving

#LAMBERTOUT Tom_fo11

I hope you all take the time to read it as i bring up some very valid and damning points plus a few solutions. #LAMBERTOUT 1015550615 Laughing #LAMBERTOUT 3769219917 #LAMBERTOUT 50815218
villashrew
villashrew

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 550
Reputation : 72
Join date : 2014-04-10
Age : 47
Location : Shrewsbury

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by villashrew on Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 am

#LAMBERTOUT B7bifa10

#LAMBERTOUT 1715320296 #LAMBERTOUT 498107619
villashrew
villashrew

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 550
Reputation : 72
Join date : 2014-04-10
Age : 47
Location : Shrewsbury

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Spirit of Bosco Jankovic on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:53 am

This squad is good enough for mid table, but they need motivating, Lambert does not look like Mr Motivator to me!
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic
Spirit of Bosco Jankovic

#LAMBERTOUT 0_star10

Posts : 101
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 52
Location : Thailand or wherever the ship takes me...

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by kimbo on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:28 am

Good read villashrew, nicely done mate.
kimbo
kimbo

#LAMBERTOUT 5_star12

Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by kimbo on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 am

@Villa_Dan wrote:You're not wrong, Lambert is to blame for the week in week out shite performances. I'm not excusing him. He's useless. But I can't see anything changing at the Villa while Lerner owns us. He's the problem, the deep rooted problem. Sacking Lambo would be papering over the cracks IMO
I think it would be more like filling in the cracks to stop the wall from tumbling down. While the fundamental argument of Lerner is a valid one, it's now essentially a separate one. Lambert's inadequacy has taken on a life of its own. That happened a while ago for many including myself but the majority (not all) of his staunchest supporters have at least starting turning a little.
kimbo
kimbo

#LAMBERTOUT 5_star12

Posts : 2204
Reputation : 734
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Trotters on Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:47 am

Great email. Well done! If Lambert is still in a job after we lose our next FA Cup game then I suspect the floodgates of bile will truly open at VP and if Lerner fails to act then, well.......
Trotters
Trotters

#LAMBERTOUT 5_star13

Posts : 9683
Reputation : 5309
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 48
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Withes Sweatbands on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 am

@Morpheus wrote:I honestly believe if Lerner hadn't cancelled McClaren's interview and he was our manager now instead of Lambert we would have a far better team and squad playing far better football.

Lerner's managerial appointments have been a nightmare which have crippled the club and then compounded this further by dishing out a new four year contract to someone with Lambert's record.

Utter, utter madness.

And Whos to blame for the cancelling of mclarens interview if we believe the rumours ? Yes that's right the villa fans who were calling for Lambert to be appointed over the so called wally with the brolly ... Well who's the wally now I ask myself and it's not mclaren that's for sure.. It's a couple of how ever many aston villa fans that's who ......
Withes Sweatbands
Withes Sweatbands

#LAMBERTOUT 0_star10

Posts : 293
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by DaveAV1 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:36 am

The problem is, at the time of the possible Mclaren interview, our expectations, whilst already on a downward slope, were considerably higher than they are now. Back then we didn't want The Wally With The Brolly, but we expected someone much more exciting instead. Now after three years of almost constant poor football and battles against the drop, we would welcome almost anyone.

Mr Lerner, either deliberately, or just as a symptom of his personality/leadership style has lowered the aspirations and expectations of both staff and supporters to the lowest in my lifetime. I started going to Villa Park when we were in the third division, I was at Highbury when we won the league and in Rotterdam in 1982. So that's a fair mix of highs and lows along the way to compare our present situation to.

The only glimmer of hope I feel, is that Tom Fox may be able to breath life back into us and insist that he runs the club like a proper CEO and stands or falls on his own ability. Remote control from thousands of miles away rarely works. Lerner said when he arrived, that his philosophy is to put the top men into the job and not interfere. Well hopefully Tom Fox is a top man and Lerner sticks to his word. Which surely would mean that the search for a new and inspirational manager is well under way and change will occur in the very, very near future.
avatar
DaveAV1

#LAMBERTOUT 2_star10

Posts : 841
Reputation : 1388
Join date : 2014-05-20

Back to top Go down

#LAMBERTOUT Empty Re: #LAMBERTOUT

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum