The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread

+26
ember
NARLA24
Fpuppys
Olofsbeard
GadgetMan
Green Villan
bruka
Trotters
Staffslion
FoxyAV
Army villain
The Utterer
Synopsis
lukevilla
CI
EbeneezerGoode
VillaBill
villashrew
Villa_Dan
villabromsgrove
De Kuip
thegaffer6
kimbo
switters
Morpheus
gdav
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Battle of the bridge -

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap68%Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 68% 
[ 30 ]
Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]
Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 44

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread

Post by FoxyAV Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:02 am

If we have a properly fit team I reckon we could draw. We'll have 18% possession, none of Guzan's long balls will still be with Villa after the first touch, Clark will be the only player with the virus and unfit to play and it will either be 0-0 or Gabby will have an absolute stormer. Grealish will come on for the last 10 minutes and in those same 10 minutes 4 Chelsea players will pick up yellow cards. Oh and we still won't like Phil Dowd.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread

Post by kimbo Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:46 am

Apparently Vlaar might be fit, which would be nice.
kimbo
kimbo

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Staffslion Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:36 am

3-0 to Mr Dowd and an even worse refereeing display that last year.
Staffslion

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Phil Dowd is the ref? We could play the perfect game and Chelsea have a bad day at the office but with that prick in charge, it's only going to end badly.
Trotters
Trotters

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:51 pm

We can't crumble if they score or it could get pretty embarrasing - Costa and Fabregas are a pretty scary proposition so its really all about our defence. 4-1 Chelsea
bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:57 pm

You know what, the AVFC OS is fucking embarrassing at times....I got my usual mailshot talking about Lambert wanting to be more pragmatic against Chelsea as he thought they were too cavalier against Arsenal, so I click to follow the link and all it does is take me to a week old preview of the Arsenal game.
Embarrassing, just fucking embarrassing. Whoever is in charge of the OS at VP wants sacking, and don't even get me started on AVTV, christ, why I pay for that shite is beyond me, just too lazy to cancel!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Villan Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:04 pm

De Kuip wrote:You know what, the AVFC OS is fucking embarrassing at times....I got my usual mailshot talking about Lambert wanting to be more pragmatic against Chelsea as he thought they were too cavalier against Arsenal, so I click to follow the link and all it does is take me to a week old preview of the Arsenal game.
Embarrassing, just fucking embarrassing. Whoever is in charge of the OS at VP wants sacking, and don't even get me started on AVTV, christ, why I pay for that shite is beyond me, just too lazy to cancel!

A blind mole rat could do a better job.
Green Villan
Green Villan

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:51 pm

He wants to be MORE pragmatic? wow!
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Olofsbeard Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:50 pm

It seems to me that Costa has been on the edge of going all out batshit crazy every game ive watched him always looking to have a fight. I think if senderos gives him the same treatment he gave balotelli he'll crack and snap out and get himself sent off. I'm going for a 1-1 draw with costa to get sent off. Anyone got the odds on that?
Olofsbeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:39 pm

Sometimes I wonder if i'm posting on a Villa forum! We could and should have done the double against them last season, can't see anything but a scrappy 3-2 win, 0-0 at HT and come out all guns blazing second half. Scarf Waving
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Olofsbeard wrote:It seems to me that Costa has been on the edge of going all out batshit crazy every game ive watched him always looking to have a fight. I think if senderos gives him the same treatment he gave balotelli he'll crack and snap out and get himself sent off. I'm going for a 1-1 draw with costa to get sent off. Anyone got the odds on that?

Yeah, great point olofs - lets watch Senderboss get all up in his face ha ha. I reckon Costa will have gone critical by the hour - they'll be swamping him in sea water to get his reactor core temperature down to safety levels.

Cannot wait!
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:55 pm

De Kuip wrote:You know what, the AVFC OS is fucking embarrassing at times....I got my usual mailshot talking about Lambert wanting to be more pragmatic against Chelsea as he thought they were too cavalier against Arsenal, so I click to follow the link and all it does is take me to a week old preview of the Arsenal game.
A man after my own heart …. Well F**king said!!!! Tom Fox needs to kick some serious so called PR arse. A bunch of complete amateurs would have wept if they'd come up with this shambles.

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 1715320296
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:18 pm

villabromsgrove wrote:
A man after my own heart …. Well F**king said!!!! Tom Fox needs to kick some serious so called PR arse. A bunch of complete amateurs would have wept if they'd come up with this shambles.

It's amazing how, with all our improvements in off-the-field areas, that AVTV managed to stay so crap. Maybe it's too closely linked to actual football for any investment Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 1662365926
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by villabromsgrove Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 pm

kimbo wrote:
villabromsgrove wrote:

It's amazing how, with all our improvements in off-the-field areas, that AVTV managed to stay so crap. Maybe it's too closely linked to actual football for any investment Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 1662365926
A number of Premiership clubs have their own excellent TV channels. Unfortunately AVFC went for the unbelievably cheap option. We sub contracted AVTV to a small time London based company who seem to have neither the time or money (or desire) to produce a decent product.

The insulting thing is that Lerner has obviously renewed their contract a couple of times even though they provide a totally crap service. This says a lot to me about Randy's opinion of Villa fans. He seems to think that the current standard of AVTV is all we are worth.
villabromsgrove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:07 am

3-0 chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:12 am

I was dreading this earlier in the week but if the team have recovered from Ebola, I'll go a 1-0 Villa win. Jose to completely lose his shit ten minutes into the second half, having a face-to-face with Lambert. Roy Keane then steps in.

Oh dear. Poor Jose. :)
Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 am

Trotters
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbo Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:14 am

Bit of a weird report that, in as much as 1) We're third, not second; and 2) We lost at the Bridge last season, we didn't draw. Seems like 2 really easy facts to get right before putting the video out there :scratch:
kimbo
kimbo

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:20 am

Trotters wrote:I was dreading this earlier in the week but if the team have recovered from Ebola, I'll go a 1-0 Villa win. Jose to completely lose his shit ten minutes into the second half, having a face-to-face with Lambert. Roy Keane then steps in.

Oh dear. Poor Jose. :)
I will go with that. Get him Keano. Handbags!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by ember Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I've gone with a minority and my heart rather than the majority and my head and voted for getting a draw out of this. That would do just fine.
ember
ember

Chelsea v Aston Villa all in one thread  - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Villa win for me.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:00 pm

My head says 3-1 Chelsea, my heart says 2-1 Villa
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Think we might be on the end of a hammering today
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:10 pm

No Chat Box today folks, however we have this thread and I will be opening the happy hours thread after the match to digest and debate the match.
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryAVFC Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:12 pm

Same old line up. No adventure what so ever. Wiemann on he fecking wing again
HarryAVFC
HarryAVFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum