The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Financial "Fair" play?

+21
STO67
big ming
achilles
De Kuip
andrew24561
Synopsis
Fpuppys
jeffvilla
The Utterer
Boldfinger
bruka
FoxyAV
VTID85
Dazzle
deadbuzzardalive
whiteensign
UnclePanda
Green Villan
Trotters
villabromsgrove
Villa_Dan
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Financial "Fair" play? - Page 3 Empty Re: Financial "Fair" play?

Post by big ming Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:09 pm

What with potential FFP problems on the horizon, I would expect to see a major sponsorship/ground re-naming deal done fairly soon.
I think I read that Sawiris had a major shareholding in Adidas, who have just done an eye-watering sponsorship deal with Arsenal. Perhaps they have a bit of spare dosh for us?
big ming

Financial "Fair" play? - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookster Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:29 pm

Just had a thought about the new regime at the club and FFP.

As the new owners settle in we saw a sort of rebranding as all of the RECON signs disappeared and the training ground once more reverted to being Bodymore Heath. Didnt Dr Xia use the Recon brand as a way of bringing money into the club? and will its disappearance leave a small financial black hole?
Wookster
Wookster

Financial "Fair" play? - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:23 pm

There are no financial holes now, NSEW have pumped a lot of money in to balance the books... As part of the deal to buy a majority stake in the club, they asked for the training ground to be renamed as Bodymoor Heath; I don't think the Recon deal was actually worth much money, if any at all, if it was a big deal worth millions, then more would have been made of it by the club, at best it would have just been a sharing of ideas and resources.

To be honest, I'm not even sure if Recon actually exists as such, I'm sure Xia owns shares here and there in different companies, and is pretty wealthy as it goes, but Recon doesn't appear to be what we were led to believe that it was, which is probably why Sawiris and Edens have removed it's name from all branding.

From early October to December the club's statement of capital has gone up from GBP 144,780,725 to GBP 212,780,725, I'm not entirely sure what that means, but looks like a lot of money is being put into the club, for whatever reason, statement of capital of Recon Group UK Ltd, has also gone up by more than £20m in the same period.
deadbuzzardalive

Financial "Fair" play? - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzz Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 pm

Following on from Steve Gibson complaining about us, Derby, and Sheffield Wednesday...

@mjmarr_star
Understand Championship clubs have today voted against a proposal, put forward by Boro chairman Steve Gibson, which would have allowed accountants to review other clubs finances. Vote followed a five hour meeting at Nottingham Forest. Majority of clubs decided EFL was already an effective enough in policing club finances.

Might partly be the that Sawiris and Edens were at the game on Monday.
deadbuzz
deadbuzz

Financial "Fair" play? - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3