The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

+63
Gordonsleftboot
LukeWilliamsOBE
Thinman
Mikethevillan
viva_la_amo
Stratfordvilla
bazzah
TheTechniqueSMC
1Elliot
AntJac
thegaffer6
ROTTERDAM1982
danclare82
clarryblue
avfc85
Villabandit
TED
vbm
AstonThriller
jeffvilla
UnclePanda
South London Villan
banneruk
Dansvilla75
Keyser Soze
Sky
Cha Ching
GodzoneVilla
LVBrit
Jimmycarr
DaveAV1
Wookster
aberdarevilla
B62 Villa
gdav
Trotters
Villas Trudge
Dions_Bald_Head
Suits
KMitch
Mazrim
HarryAVFC
ember
DelboyVilla
kimbo
The Utterer
jvilla
holtehero
tbarrules
avfcjoe
Jamie Gray
ejs1111
Dgrizzle7
DN1982
Chrissylee1111
Villa_Dan
mark_draper
smetro
GadgetMan
bruka
villabromsgrove
ViewFromT2
deadbuzzardalive
67 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:02 pm

no mate....this player not linked anywhere....to anyone, never mind villa
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 Empty Re: AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:02 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:

no mate....this player not linked anywhere....to anyone, never mind villa

ok geeze

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:05 pm

its Defoe !
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Right an international player with pace.......come on TBAR we can rumble this in 30 minutes ???
smetro
smetro

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:07 pm

smetro wrote:its Defoe !

really??? or am i being a twat by asking?

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:10 pm

jimbop wrote:

no - its just he gets linked every window.....!!!!
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:11 pm

smetro wrote:
jimbop wrote:

no - its just he gets linked every window.....!!!!  

lol very true matey,didnt the tosser turn us down more than once?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Gray Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:13 pm

smetro wrote:Are you trying to tell me Andy Grays' son is 35 ? - Jesus where have those years gone ?

I take great joy in pointing this out to him each birthday!
Jamie Gray

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dgrizzle7 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:16 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Apparently there is a player at villa park right now....premier league quality (in fact international quality) that will massively improve the team....IF and its a big IF he signs.

This player hasn't been linked anywhere...and was a big surprise to me. Excited!

hmmmmmmm
Dgrizzle7
Dgrizzle7

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Im thinking a Manu, \ Chelsea, \ Liverpool fringe player ........

Drogba ?

Massivley improve - Could mean CM ?
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Jamie Gray wrote:
smetro wrote:Are you trying to tell me Andy Grays' son is 35 ? - Jesus where have those years gone ?

I take great joy in pointing this out to him each birthday!

jamie, any chance your old man could dig the umbro's out and give us a season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Has anyone said they want us to sign Milner yet? Or is that dead now that he's signed for Pool?

I'd take N'Doye tbh I think he could become a more than decent striker if given chance
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Has anyone said they want us to sign Milner yet? Or is that dead now that he's signed for Pool?

I'd take N'Doye tbh I think he could become a more than decent striker if given chance

i agree

Back to top Go down

Post by GadgetMan Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Townsend..........Andros, Not Andy Very Happy

That said, I'm not convinced there is a player at VP, maybe BMH! We will soon find out I guess....
GadgetMan
GadgetMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ejs1111 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Are we even allowed to sign players now? I didn't think the transfer window opened until July1

That said- I hope the player at VP is a top quality Midfielder. And I must say I do like the idea of bringing in young quality like Trip and Robertson as FBs.
ejs1111
ejs1111

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:29 pm

ViewFromT2 wrote:Apparently there is a player at villa park right now....premier league quality (in fact international quality) that will massively improve the team....IF and its a big IF he signs.

This player hasn't been linked anywhere...and was a big surprise to me. Excited!

A contact of mine mentioned Townsend this morning.... Would fit your vague description!
avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:34 pm

avfcjoe wrote:

A contact of mine mentioned Townsend this morning.... Would fit your vague description!

very good shout, wouldnt mind him either

Back to top Go down

Post by avfcjoe Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:35 pm

jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:

Though, Thinking about it, Would he not be with the England team? Unless he's made his way from SGP after training this morning?
avfcjoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:40 pm

avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:

Though, Thinking about it, Would he not be with the England team? Unless he's made his way from SGP after training this morning?

true, lets just hope he hasnt brought back djemba djemba AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 1662365926

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:41 pm

If any truth to it, Aaron Lennon is the name that springs to my mind, fast and has worked with Sherwood in the past. I think Andros Townsend is a name that's already been linked.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by tbarrules Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Townsend is with the England squad at the moment.

Agents sort the deals out not the players it's a nothing story.
tbarrules

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:46 pm

avfcjoe wrote:
jimbop wrote:
avfcjoe wrote:

It's only a 40minute drive
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:48 pm

tbarrules wrote:Townsend is with the England squad at the moment.

Agents sort the deals out not the players it's a nothing story.

Only 1 hours drive from St Georges park though
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

AVFC Takeover Thread, Rumours, Gossip and Hearsay...all goes here - Page 3 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by ViewFromT2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:If any truth to it, Aaron Lennon is the name that springs to my mind, fast and has worked with Sherwood in the past. I think Andros Townsend is a name that's already been linked.

has it...where?
ViewFromT2
ViewFromT2

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm

I meant he's been linked heavily via fans speculating on who Sherwood might like to sign. I think there was actually a tentative link to him back in January too, when Delph was being linked with a move to Tottenham.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next