The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans

+7
Mr Beast
Sir Olof
erdingtonb24
whiteensign
God_wore_number5
Andy_Villa
Morgan Villa
11 posters

Go down

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans Empty Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:47 am

http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/20140516-letter-from-a-bolton-wanderers-fan-1553487.aspx#3KtYQImwUsc2Tv97.01

why do i feel that Blues wrote this as a PR stunt? to have a stab at Villa.... Spurs fans will testify how loud we was at White hart Lane as well!! absolute rubbish and also they never gave a name at end of this so called letter  Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans Empty Re: Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans

Post by Morgan Villa Thu May 15, 2014 12:31 pm

I dont care about Bolton, they dont care about me all i care about is AVFC
Morgan Villa

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans Empty Re: Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans

Post by Andy_Villa Thu May 15, 2014 12:45 pm

I cant even begin to describe the enormity of the fuck that I do not give about what Small Heath, Bolton, or any other clubs fans think of us...
Andy_Villa
Andy_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by God_wore_number5 Thu May 15, 2014 12:51 pm

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans This-box-is-full-of-the-fucks-i-give
God_wore_number5
God_wore_number5

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

That is either;

a. Written by the Small Heath PR department.

b. Written by a Small Heath fan.

c. Written by a completely insane Bolton fan who (for someone who claims to have been watching them for 50 years) seems to have forgotten about the bad history between them 2 clubs (who remembers all the 'return of the warriors' flyers around town before a late 80's Small Heath game up there, after they had turned the lulus over in Brum)

My feeling is, it's either a or b, I am pretty sad and watched the game online and although they took a few up, they didn't appear to make that much noise!!!
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by erdingtonb24 Thu May 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Obviously written by a small heath sado ,they go to 1away game in 5years and never shut up about it ,we take that every week ,so small so sad ,the bit about their fans coming from Brum is hilarious ,what all ten thousand of them.pittifull even by their standards .
erdingtonb24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 3:52 pm

I'm in tears at that. Genuine tears. Of laughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Olof Thu May 15, 2014 3:57 pm

One scummy club sticking up for another. Nothing to see here.
Sir Olof

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Beast Thu May 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Praise for Villa fans from Spurs fans was plastered all over the internet this week - plenty saying we were the best away fans they'd ever seen at WHL. Not that we need that validation, but it shows the 'Bolton' fan aka Peter Pannu to be an exceptional tool.

On a lighter note, what has happened to BCFC (amongst others including Coventry & Portsmouth) has been a disgrace. The way the Football League sit back and claim either there is nothing they can do, or that they're satisfied with the ownership, is a total dereliction of duty. But then I remember the pitiful fools queuing up to fawn over the ownership even while it was clear they were being shafted and I remember I don't give a toss.

If I could be bothered I sometimes daydream that I'll buy BCFC just to run it into the ground. But then I realise I couldn't make a better job of it than they're doing themselves, so I'll save myself that fiver.
Mr Beast
Mr Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by BournVilla Thu May 15, 2014 5:15 pm

How many times did they mention Villa in that! It's clearly written by a Bluenose! I almost feel sorry for them they're that sad.
BournVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by dazzavilla Thu May 15, 2014 5:32 pm

To shit clubs , both very bitter by the sound if it.
dazzavilla
dazzavilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 9:05 pm

Apparent Bolton's fan view on Villa & Blues fans Behold11

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Fri May 16, 2014 12:01 pm

I used to write letters to the Argus and Mercury posing as rival supporters from around the country, even used to post them from within their region while on my travels. It would usually be from a team who had recently played Small Heath and would go on about how poor their support was, especially compared to Villa's and even Olbyiun and Wolves ;)A few of them got published, and one of my Villa mates from work at the time would always bring the paper in and show everyone, totally unaware that I was in fact the author Wink
It's all good fun Wink

The thing is though, you have to be quite clever to make it sound genuine. This so called Bolton fan who has been watching Bolton for 50 years seems to have forgotten last season when I believe Small Heath took way less than 1,000 up to The Reebok Wink

The number of digs at us is a big giveaway, it's all the usual tripe that them retards have been spouting for years!!!

I know a number of Bolton fans, and not one has messaged me or even posted on their wall, or even on one of our mutual nose fans wall about this amazing support!!!

Still, it is funny though 10/10 for effort, 1/10 for attainment Wink
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Powell91 Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Small Heath has fans?
Powell91
Powell91

Back to top Go down

Post by pooligan Sat May 17, 2014 11:19 pm

I read somewhere that so called letter from a Bolton fan was signed "Bolton fan Yardley"
pooligan

Back to top Go down

Post by whiteensign Sat May 17, 2014 11:43 pm

I can yardley believe that Wink
whiteensign
whiteensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 11:56 pm

Well known suburb of Bolton that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down