The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total.

Go down

Villa will finish on .. points.

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap0%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap8%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap42%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap42%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap8%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_lcap0%Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. Empty Predictions - Villa's final position and points total.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Villa are currently (pre-Chelsea (H)) on 31 points from 28 games. So its ten games to go. Where will we finish and what will the points total be?

To make it a bit easier, the fixtures remaining are as follows:

At home, Chelsea, Stoke City, Fulham, Southampton and Hull City.
Away, its, Manchester City, Manchester United, Crystal Palace, Swansea City and Tottenham.

I think we'll take another seven points at home, and four away from home. These eleven points will see us finish fifteenth on 42 points.

But what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. Empty Re: Predictions - Villa's final position and points total.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:01 pm

I get the feeling we will get 40 points if we are lucky.

Back to top Go down

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. Empty Re: Predictions - Villa's final position and points total.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:03 pm

40-41 points. I think we might be fairly well up the bottom half with that though, as I anticipate the bottom half will continue to be tight and congested to the last.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:07 pm

If you told me we'll get 5 more points only, I'd believe you.
If you told me we'll get 15 more points, I'd believe you.

We are so inconsistent with tactics and formation, with form and attitude that's it could go any way.

My biggest hope is that teams around us fail, taking the pressure off Lambert because when the pressure is on, he tends to do very silly things.
Trotters
Trotters

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm

We will average at least a point per game, and probably a surprise draw/win along the way. Enough to earn Lambert a reprieve.

Then, it is over to you Mr. Lerner, and Mr. Lambert, you are on your final warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:41 am

My heart tells me we can grab a cheeky 1 to zero (as the annoying Yanks insist on saying) against Chel$ki. My head, however, is telling me it will probably be 2-0 to Josephine Mourhino's cheating moneybag bastards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:31 pm

Just done the predictor table and I had us finishing 10th on 48 points with palace joining Cardiff and Fulham being relegated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:42 pm

I think we dodged a bullet with OGS.
Although having Lambert feels like I've had my throat cut most of the time.

Fulham are gone.
My best friend is a Norwich fan and he's bricking it badly so they're definitely going to be there come the last fortnight.
I'd love to see the baggies go down if for no other reason than making Facebook a lot faster to load.

Having said that, there's one complete tit that would get so upset with them staying up that it might be worth having them stick around.

The others? Dunno.
Trotters
Trotters

Predictions - Villa's final position and points total. 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Sorry Eastie, only saw this post now, you can ignore my question on the other thread.

Trotters, you are absolutely right on OGS. He looks completely lost at Cardiff. It's like he is shell-shocked after every game. He is far from the finished article. I think we all got carried away with him two years ago because he was young, new and more importantly not McLeish.

I still think it's too late for Fulham despite their win yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:18 am

I've said 41 points.

Going down will be Norwich, Cardiff & Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Fulham (h)
Palace (a)
Southampton (h)
Swansea (a)
Hull (h)
Man City (a)
Tottenham (a)

Are the remaining fixtures. There are at least 2-3 of those that SHOULD be winnable. We shall see about that, as I'd have called Stoke at home winnable but we lost that one 4-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Updated mine to 41 points - 15th place - not good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:06 pm

Club is a shambles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:09 pm

I am convinced that a bottom 6 finish will mean lamberts exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down