The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Who would you take from the relegated clubs?

+8
mickjacobjr
heykey89
Trainspotter
Since75
thegaffer6
KMitch
Zinedine Salifou
Kill@r33
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who would you take from the relegated clubs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you take from the relegated clubs?

Post by villashrew Sat May 10, 2014 8:52 pm

Caulker the obvious one, not really bothered about anyone else except maybe Marshall or Ruddy to challenge Guzan.
villashrew
villashrew

Who would you take from the relegated clubs? - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Who would you take from the relegated clubs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who would you take from the relegated clubs?

Post by Rawlie Mon May 12, 2014 3:50 am

Spoke to my Cardiff season ticket holding buddy about Caulker and he's loving the press increasing his price with good reviews. Apparently, he ain't all that! Now, how much of that is down to playing in a poor team with poor players around him is very much open to debate... but aren't we saying the very same thing about Vlaar?

Taff rates Marshall, the Norwegian kid and Mutch and is hoping Cardiff will manage to keep hold of those three.

Personally, I like Dejegah at Fulham and no one at Norwich! That's not to say I particularly want any of them at the Villa, though. I guess it all depends on who owns us and how much they want to invest!

Scarf Waving
Rawlie
Rawlie

Who would you take from the relegated clubs? - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kill@r33 Mon May 12, 2014 11:42 am

Ian wrote:
Kill@r33 wrote:
Billy McBingo wrote:Taraabt has never really done it anywhere has he? He has quite often looked good but more often looked as good as a man short.

Not really for any reasonable period of time. By all accounts he's playing great football at Milan... thats what happens when he is motivated to give his best and earn a contract at a club he wants to be at. He did do it for a period at QPR he was their main threat for half a season before he fell out with the manager. Thats the problem with him... hes too much of a risk. Would be a great player to have playing in the no 10 role behind the striker if you can get him motivated to give his all. Undoubtedly has a huge amount of talent.

What, wait? He's at Milan?  :shock: 

Yeh on loan. Apparently at the press conference he said something like 'you already have the Italian Balotelli, now you have the Moroccan Balotelli' lol! 
Kill@r33

Who would you take from the relegated clubs? - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Ahahaha! Well I never...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2