The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Where do you sit at Villa Park?

+21
Queneau
Roncrete
bazzah
prmort
Thinman
holtehero
Villa_Dan
Tomy-Flemba
Morgan Villa
Andy_Villa
AVFClee
Leighton
VillaBill
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
sligolion
heystally!
Olofsbeard
VillaDrew
Chicago Villan
Trotters
Ron Dalian
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Where do you regularly sit at Villa Park?

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap19%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 11 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 12 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 9 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 4 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap4%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 8 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap1%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 57

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where do you sit at Villa Park?

Post by Hev Tue May 20, 2014 8:52 am

Doug Ellis (Witton Lane) Upper five rows from front in line with penalty spot near the Holte End - great view and fabulous people by me Very Happy  Renewed in April but wondering if I did the right thing now
Hev

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Where do you sit at Villa Park? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where do you sit at Villa Park?

Post by upthevilla76 Tue May 20, 2014 2:28 pm

I sit in the world famous holte end lower..........
upthevilla76

Back to top Go down

Post by rossB23 Tue May 20, 2014 5:11 pm

North stand lower behind goal,not that there was much to see from our side,o well
rossB23
rossB23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:39 pm

When i was back in England it was always Upper Holte.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3