The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Toxic Atmosphere

+7
Donnie Wyer
CoE82
Trotters
Thinman
Deano69
Morgan Villa
VillaBill
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Toxic Atmosphere - Page 2 Empty Re: Toxic Atmosphere

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:45 pm

On reflection, the only problem with giving them abuse on the lap of appreciation shit is they will most likely surround themselves with their kids, just as that coward O'Leary did before he was (eventually) sacked.

They'll look pretty dumb if the lap is in front of an empty stadium though.

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:The time to be protesting was December and January.It's way too late now.

Agreed, and those of us who did turn on the manager and owner were quickly shot down as being idiots and told we were progressing well and a comfortable midtable team , by the same people now clamouring for their heads themselves - funny old world.

To right I was calling for their heads months ago & all I got if fellow villa fans was comments of "fickle" & "not a real fan" Bash 
gdav
gdav

Toxic Atmosphere - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathal Coughlan's Dog Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

I'd like to see Lerner, Faulkner, and Lambert do a lap of honour. I don't blame the players - it's not their fault they're not good enough.
Cathal Coughlan's Dog
Cathal Coughlan's Dog

Toxic Atmosphere - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Cathal Coughlan's Dog wrote:I'd like to see Lerner, Faulkner, and Lambert do a lap of honour.  I don't blame the players - it's not their fault they're not good enough.

Indeed. For me the buck has always stuck with Lerner. He appointed these managers and set the financial constraints. 

On the lap of appreciation thing, surely the most defiant thing to do is have a packed stadium just stand there in silence as they players walk around. No singing, no clapping. Just silence. That woud be more effective than even booing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:09 pm

I bet Learner would turn up if we had a brilliant season and made it to Wembley, I don't want to see his face at Villa Park again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macca68 Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 pm

Farrell_10 wrote:
Cathal Coughlan's Dog wrote:I'd like to see Lerner, Faulkner, and Lambert do a lap of honour.  I don't blame the players - it's not their fault they're not good enough.

Indeed. For me the buck has always stuck with Lerner. He appointed these managers and set the financial constraints. 

On the lap of appreciation thing, surely the most defiant thing to do is have a packed stadium just stand there in silence as they players walk around. No singing, no clapping. Just silence. That woud be more effective than even booing.

Totally agree. Absolute silence would be a brilliant statement from the fans
Macca68

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Macca68 wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:

Totally agree. Absolute silence would be a brilliant statement from the fans

I would like it to happen but would it be too hard to organise? I want these feckers to feel a chill after what the fans have been put through by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Talk of booing end of season laps reminds me of Sir Graham Mk II's booing. I felt ashamed to be a Villa fan that day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andyh Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:40 pm

Donnie Wyer wrote:
Eastie wrote:Will be some lap of shame if we lose to hull Sad

They would get booed to hell & back!

Hull and back!  Embarassed 

I'll get me coat.
Andyh
Andyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:58 am

Ian wrote:Talk of booing end of season laps reminds me of Sir Graham Mk II's booing. I felt ashamed to be a Villa fan that day.

Agreed - his treatment that day was nothing short of disgraceful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Villa Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 am

Eastie wrote:
Farrell_10 wrote:The time to be protesting was December and January.It's way too late now.

Agreed, and those of us who did turn on the manager and owner were quickly shot down as being idiots and told we were progressing well and a comfortable midtable team , by the same people now clamouring for their heads themselves - funny old world.

By the nfamos fickle Police, these men are not too be found anywhere near a game but hang out on places like twitter and forums. They are known to make lavish claims like they are better fans and that Randy Lerner is a great man. Handbags! 
Morgan Villa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:49 am

I know a few people who were shouted down for questioning the intent of the owner. I still think that there has been some clever accounting going on to allow Randy to get money out of the club, nothing illegal just clever.
For the money pumped in we should easily be a top 6 club, as soon as Randy lost interest or realised he wasn't up to the job he started cutting costs. Ready for selling?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum