The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

No match thread today ?? whatever next?

5 posters

Go down

No match thread today ?? whatever next? Empty No match thread today ?? whatever next?

Post by Saunders82 Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:46 pm

No match thread then guys, personally a busy week for me, but its a shame that someone couldn't post one as its nice to see what everyone thinks about upcoming matches, I know some people shy away from starting posts but don't be afraid to have a go, you might enjoy it. lol!
Saunders82
Saunders82

No match thread today ?? whatever next? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

No match thread today ?? whatever next? Empty Re: No match thread today ?? whatever next?

Post by FoxyAV Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:49 pm

Apparently it was moist.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

No match thread today ?? whatever next? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

No match thread today ?? whatever next? Empty Re: No match thread today ?? whatever next?

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:37 pm

I've only ever started three match threads, the first two we lost, and then when we finally did win it was against Rotherham this season, which felt bittersweet, with emphasis on the bitter, as it just meant Bruce hanging onto to his job for a while longer, and being allowed to do more damage to our season, the consequences of which, we're having to live with now... So I'm not a lucky omen.

Disappointed with today's result, as mentioned elsewhere, that's one win in four now, and starting to lose a bit of hope, people talk about us having an easy run after Leeds, but I don't see Swansea and Preston both away, as being easy games...
deadbuzzardalive

No match thread today ?? whatever next? 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:57 am

We are not losing which is an upside and teams like Norwich have a tough run coming up so let's just see how they will cope? The Boggies are having a run of good luck at the moment and won on Saturday with a goal that should have been ruled as offside! They will get some bad luck soon! We should make top 6 and if we can stop the silly defensive mistakes then maybe we can go on the winning run we need as scoring doesn't seem to be an issue for us?
DelboyVilla

No match thread today ?? whatever next? 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VillaBill Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:52 pm

I didn’t enjoy Saturdays game, why can’t we ever beat Stoke at VP?
Without stating the obvious, we missed Jack big time, he taks opposition out of the way to create angles/space for others, we were a little predictable Saturday.
Roll on Leeds, UTV

VillaBill
VillaBill

No match thread today ?? whatever next? 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down