The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Players who might not fit

Go down

Players who might not fit

Post by big ming on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:49 pm

I will have an educated guess that anyone a selfish, moody and sulky as J. Kodija will not last long with the new regime.

Any others that are going to need a change of attitude?

big ming

Back to top Go down

Re: Players who might not fit

Post by STO67 on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Kodjia has that piece of magic that others don't, but yes, I agree, he might not do it often enough.
STO67

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:44 pm

@big ming wrote:I will have an educated guess that anyone a selfish, moody and sulky as J. Kodija will not last long with the new regime.

Depends on whether Kodjia can change and adapt to the new coaching, if he can then we could have a real weapon on our hands. He does have that extra something. Jedinak will struggle because his passing is below par, ditto Whelan. They’re also the wrong age to produce the energy levels and movement that I think Smith will demand from the team. Hutton may struggle to be as regular, wouldn’t surprise me to see Taylor get more games. Think I’m stating the obvious in Jedinak, Whelan, & Hutton.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 pm

@Dazzle wrote:
@big ming wrote:I will have an educated guess that anyone a selfish, moody and sulky as J. Kodija will not last long with the new regime.

Depends on whether Kodjia can change and adapt to the new coaching, if he can then we could have a real weapon on our hands. He does have that extra something. Jedinak will struggle because his passing is below par, ditto Whelan. They’re also the wrong age to produce the energy levels and movement  that I think Smith will demand from the team. Hutton may struggle to be as regular, wouldn’t surprise me to see Taylor get more games. Think I’m stating the obvious in Jedinak, Whelan, & Hutton.

I agree. I hope we can get a goalie to work too or we could be screwed there. I like Steer, I wonder why we weakened our defence sending him off (see also De Laet and Elphick) instead of Bunn and bringing in two newbies to the British game, didn't we learn from Gollini? Surely if we were that concerned about FFP we'd have been better off loaning out Hogan (wanted to go), Albert (probably wanted to get away from Bruce) and Lansbury (I would imagine definitely wanted to go). Our new coaching staff have a lot on their hands if Nyeland isn't good enough and Bunn was picked ahead of Moreira.

Blimey, a back four of Bree, Chester, Tuanzebe and Taylor would be unheard of for Bruce.

It will be interesting to see if Tammy is the man to lead the line or if Smith will go with Hogan.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

Elmohamady is another who I think we might be seeing less of, not sure if his style of play or strengths really suit a Smith side, when Bruce gets a new club, he'll probably follow him. Can see Taylor and Bree becoming our first choice full-backs... With Mitch Clark who's getting rave reviews whilst out on loan at Port Vale not far behind them.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming on Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:38 am

@Dazzle wrote:

Depends on whether Kodjia can change and adapt to the new coaching, if he can then we could have a real weapon on our hands. He does have that extra something. Jedinak will struggle because his passing is below par, ditto Whelan. They’re also the wrong age to produce the energy levels and movement  that I think Smith will demand from the team. Hutton may struggle to be as regular, wouldn’t surprise me to see Taylor get more games. Think I’m stating the obvious in Jedinak, Whelan, & Hutton.
Straight from the horse's mouth. Dean Smith speaking about the most important atrribute when he looks at a player "Attitude".
Kodija can change many things, but not his personality.

big ming

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc85 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:24 pm

Yes I agree Jedinak, Whelan, Hutton are the obvious one's - he may also go with Hogan and Abraham over Kodjia.
avfc85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum