The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.

2 posters

Go down

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.  Empty Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.

Post by Trotters Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 pm

David Pleat and his endless streams of "Of course, when I taught [insert players name] how to [insert skill] like that...."

A fortnight ago, Chris Waddle called Ashley Young "Ashley Cole" at least a dozen times. Three of them in the space of two sentences!

He also called Guzan "Guzman" and he's far from alone in that. Useless toss-bags.

So what commentary makes you want to kick your TV in?
Trotters
Trotters

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.  5_star13

Back to top Go down

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.  Empty Re: Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:28 pm

Niall Quinn with his Guzman and wiseman comments - at least get the player names correct .
Can't stick Woodward either and sad to say as he's a mate of mine but I think Andy blair is dreadful ( I've told him so on many occasions :))

Back to top Go down

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.  Empty Re: Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Michael Owen, every time for me. Squeeky voiced ,annoying little tossbag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:45 pm

PDC Lion wrote:Michael Owen, every time for me. Squeeky voiced ,annoying little tossbag.

If you think Owen is squeaky what the hell do you think of carragher Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Eastie wrote:
PDC Lion wrote:Michael Owen, every time for me. Squeeky voiced ,annoying little tossbag.

If you think Owen is squeaky what the hell do you think of carragher Wink
Thick and even more squeeky affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:59 pm

I think Carragher is probably crap but I can't understand a word he says. Will he ever run out of spit?

Should lock him in a room with Mr Mumbles.
Thinman
Thinman

Commentary that makes you want to kick your TV in.  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Thinman wrote:I think Carragher is probably crap but I can't understand a word he says. Will he ever run out of spit?

Should lock him in a room with Mr Mumbles.
May as well just hose them down Very Happy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:08 pm

Didn't like Neville as a player by my god he is a bloody good commentator.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:50 pm

He's very astute, I enjoy his contributions. A darn sight better than, say cabbage*.

*sorry, yes, really shit example to draw. OK - better than, say, Claridge. Oh, I've done it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down