The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

2018 World cup thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 2018 World cup thread

Post by De Kuip on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:38 am

I still think Russia are flattering to deceive.

They've played a truly abject Saudi team and a one man team where the one man wasn't fully fit.

Russia do have a balanced side but I still think that as soon as a decent side puts them under real pressure I think they'll panic at the back.

Having said that I suppose you can only play who is in front of you, and unlike England who often fail to put games to bed against weaker opposition, I guess you can't argue  against 8 goals in 2 games.

Ive only missed 4 matches so far and of course one of them had to be Spain v Portugal didn't it!? I'll be interested to watch both of them in further action as they'll be sweating on only 1 point each.

Ive really enjoyed the tournament so far, but I do drift into paranoia at times cos it does seem like England get shafted time and again- right back to the hand of McGrath , lampard"s non-awarded goal that was about a yard over the line (ok we git stuffed anyway), right up to now. How the actual fuck can everyone in the world see the rugby tackling against England, and yet the twats charged with VAR decision making don't!? I definitely believe money changes hands. FIFA are crooks, Russia runs a state sponsored doping programme and has done for years, Russia bought the world cup in the first place. Doesn't take a massive leap of faith does it?
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:43 pm

I also missed Spain v Portugal! Damn!
I suspect that the Russians induced a nerve agent into the VAR truck before the Tunisian Wrestling Squad entered the pitch for the corners and Rock Bottomed Harry?
With all the big teams starting so slowly it is anyone's guess on a favorite at the moment!

DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:30 pm

I can't believe I'm thinking Young is doing a good job trying to keep his teammates calm tonight. The diving little cheat.

And I sincerely hope Carlos Sanchez doesn't get blamed if Columbia go out.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum