The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread

+8
gaffer85
FoxyAV
Fpuppys
De Kuip
smetro
Army villain
Saunders82
AstonThriller
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread

Post by FoxyAV Fri May 18, 2018 10:36 am

smetro wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Sorry I'm late for my pennyworth but if anyone cares I thought we bossed it. Final ball lacking (& some stupid yellows) but other than both the handball & the free kick it was fairly comfortable - not to watch tho because despite all that we're talking Villa here!

I wonder what the chances are of getting tickets...

Sales are going well - some people have said we have sold over 30k already  (not sure how that works - as they are s ticket holders only)

They mean over 30k prawn sandwiches, not tickets to Villa or Fulham fans.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread

Post by FoxyAV Fri May 18, 2018 10:36 am

smetro wrote:
Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Sorry I'm late for my pennyworth but if anyone cares I thought we bossed it. Final ball lacking (& some stupid yellows) but other than both the handball & the free kick it was fairly comfortable - not to watch tho because despite all that we're talking Villa here!

I wonder what the chances are of getting tickets...

Sales are going well - some people have said we have sold over 30k already  (not sure how that works - as they are s ticket holders only)

They mean over 30k prawn sandwiches, not tickets to Villa or Fulham fans.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Fri May 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Depends who/where you read - indications I've seen are c20k sold.
VTID85

Aston Villa vs MiddlesBrough (2nd Leg) Match Thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2