The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

+7
FoxyAV
Saunders82
deadbuzzardalive
VTID85
jeffvilla
avfc forever
AstonThriller
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by De Kuip Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm

FoxyAV wrote:I was stuck in a theatre watching a Czech orchestra playing the music while we all watched Jaws. Not seen it before and the music was good but fuck me, £37 for a ticket, £10 for train, £40 on booze and £12 for a pie. I could have come to B6 for that. Or watched the match on Sky from the comfort of my own sofa

I always thought it was the shark playing that music as it approached- I just assumed it has swallowed a cello in some previous attack.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Was really happy with the performance last night.

Yes Leeds are hardly an almighty force right now but we looked good. Whelan put a shift in, and 2nd half Onomah was great! Just a shame Kodjia is still waiting for a goal
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:Was really happy with the performance last night.

Yes Leeds are hardly an almighty force right now but we looked good. Whelan put a shift in, and 2nd half Onomah was great! Just a shame Kodjia is still waiting for a goal
That's encouraging Dan - always hard to tell when all I have to go by is the live reporting texts from the match!
Sounds like their keeper had a blinder.
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Here you go @De Kuip when you get a spare 10 minutes.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Fpuppys wrote:Here you go @De Kuip when you get a spare 10 minutes.
Cheers mate Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 3769219917
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 am

De Kuip wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:Was really happy with the performance last night.

That's encouraging Dan - always hard to tell when all I have to go by is the live reporting texts from the match!
Sounds like their keeper had a blinder.

I was actually working at the ground against Leeds and was next to their keepers dad and young brother. A Very nice guy actually and we both agreed his son played well.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2