The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by De Kuip on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:10 pm

@FoxyAV wrote:I was stuck in a theatre watching a Czech orchestra playing the music while we all watched Jaws. Not seen it before and the music was good but fuck me, £37 for a ticket, £10 for train, £40 on booze and £12 for a pie. I could have come to B6 for that. Or watched the match on Sky from the comfort of my own sofa

I always thought it was the shark playing that music as it approached- I just assumed it has swallowed a cello in some previous attack.
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2861
Reputation : 3700
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Villa_Dan on Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 pm

Was really happy with the performance last night.

Yes Leeds are hardly an almighty force right now but we looked good. Whelan put a shift in, and 2nd half Onomah was great! Just a shame Kodjia is still waiting for a goal
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by De Kuip on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:40 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:Was really happy with the performance last night.

Yes Leeds are hardly an almighty force right now but we looked good. Whelan put a shift in, and 2nd half Onomah was great! Just a shame Kodjia is still waiting for a goal
That's encouraging Dan - always hard to tell when all I have to go by is the live reporting texts from the match!
Sounds like their keeper had a blinder.
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2861
Reputation : 3700
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Fpuppys on Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Here you go @De Kuip when you get a spare 10 minutes.
avatar
Fpuppys



Posts : 908
Reputation : 384
Join date : 2014-04-28
Age : 53
Location : Wishing I was somewhere else.

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by De Kuip on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:41 pm

@Fpuppys wrote:Here you go @De Kuip when you get a spare 10 minutes.
Cheers mate
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2861
Reputation : 3700
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by The Utterer on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 am

@De Kuip wrote:
@Villa_Dan wrote:Was really happy with the performance last night.

Yes Leeds are hardly an almighty force right now but we looked good. Whelan put a shift in, and 2nd half Onomah was great! Just a shame Kodjia is still waiting for a goal
That's encouraging Dan - always hard to tell when all I have to go by is the live reporting texts from the match!
Sounds like their keeper had a blinder.

I was actually working at the ground against Leeds and was next to their keepers dad and young brother. A Very nice guy actually and we both agreed his son played well.
avatar
The Utterer



Posts : 1245
Reputation : 1167
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa vs Leeds United Match Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum