The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Saunders82 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:58 pm

Grabban confirmed now on Sky as ours on loan.
avatar
Saunders82



Posts : 1004
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 68
Location : Birmingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:04 pm

I'm not sure what to make of the official announcement...

https://twitter.com/AVFCOfficial/status/958822265675755523

deadbuzzardalive



Posts : 3378
Reputation : 1569
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Villa_Dan on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:23 pm

Not normally a fan of the bollocks social media announcement videos but this one made me chuckle
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Villa_Dan on Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:40 pm

I didn't realise but his record in the championship is pretty much a goal every other game (49 goals in 115 appearances), and he was clearly on song for Sunderland
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by smetro on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:10 pm


Looks a good move IMO - hope he hits the ground running though.

BTW - I think this whole loan ting is becoming a farce, its almost like renting players - in fact it is ?
avatar
smetro



Posts : 2774
Reputation : 1483
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by De Kuip on Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:00 am

For some reason the noses are really upset about this signing. That alone makes me glad that the sister fucking six fingered losers are pissing their mattresses.
Any goals are just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2861
Reputation : 3700
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by DelboyVilla on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:52 am

Great signing IMO.

We needed a striker and we signed a striker, this is a first for us? I remember all those windows with no right back and ending up playing NRC there?

The Blunderland fans saying he is similar to Bent in that he doesn't contribute much outside the penalty area but the thought of having a poacher is OK with me.

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1314
Reputation : 1337
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by FoxyAV on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:01 am

@De Kuip wrote:For some reason the noses are really upset about this signing. That alone makes me glad that the sister fucking six fingered losers are pissing their mattresses.
Any goals are just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Did they actually sign anyone at all? Maybe they're just upset in general.
avatar
FoxyAV



Posts : 2298
Reputation : 2093
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Winchester

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by achilles on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am

@smetro wrote:
Looks a good move IMO - hope he hits the ground running though.

BTW - I think this whole loan ting is becoming a farce, its almost like renting players - in fact it is ?

It is the only way to get around FFP especially for the smaller clubs if you want to achieve anything.
avatar
achilles



Posts : 2202
Reputation : 1386
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by achilles on Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:35 am

@DelboyVilla wrote:Great signing IMO.

We needed a striker and we signed a striker, this is a first for us? I remember all those windows with no right back and ending up playing NRC there?

The Blunderland fans saying he is similar to Bent in that he doesn't contribute much outside the penalty area but the thought of having a poacher is OK with me.



That video doesn't really bear that out as he scores a few screamers!
avatar
achilles



Posts : 2202
Reputation : 1386
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Villa_Dan on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:53 am

@DelboyVilla wrote:
The Blunderland fans saying he is similar to Bent in that he doesn't contribute much outside the penalty area but the thought of having a poacher is OK with me.

https://youtu.be/PzOCWUGKxn4

His goals for Sunderland. A few tap ins but not nearly all of them
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4425
Reputation : 4106
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:03 pm

Take what Sunderland fans say about Grabban with a pinch of salt, he requested to leave them in December after being pretty much their only decent player, so they're quite bitter. I'm not expecting miracles from him if his presence can push Hogan and Davis to perform better, and he scores three or four match winners between now and the end of the season winning us games we might not other wise have won, then this loan will have been well worth it.

deadbuzzardalive



Posts : 3378
Reputation : 1569
Join date : 2014-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by FoxyAV on Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 pm

Now Baker is gone and Jedi not playing much he should go some way to redress the paucity of beards in the team. Maybe Bruce isn't a pogonophobe after all.

avatar
FoxyAV



Posts : 2298
Reputation : 2093
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Winchester

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by De Kuip on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:09 pm

@FoxyAV wrote:
@De Kuip wrote:For some reason the noses are really upset about this signing. That alone makes me glad that the sister fucking six fingered losers are pissing their mattresses.
Any goals are just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Did they actually sign anyone at all? Maybe they're just upset in general.

No they didn't but they're already giving it the big one about how with their new found form they hope that the points they'll take off us at VP (yeah, I know) will be the difference between us going up and not. Jeez, deluded slummers or what.
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2861
Reputation : 3700
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Saunders82 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:18 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:Not normally a fan of the bollocks social media announcement videos but this one made me chuckle

Me too,
avatar
Saunders82



Posts : 1004
Reputation : 658
Join date : 2014-04-17
Age : 68
Location : Birmingham UK

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by jeffvilla on Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 am

Lets hope he is a replacement for Whelan.
avatar
jeffvilla



Posts : 725
Reputation : 396
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW THREAD!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum