The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead

+11
Fpuppys
Wookster
gdale1
Boldfinger
NARLA24
De Kuip
Saunders82
Villa_Dan
deadbuzzardalive
avfc forever
AstonThriller
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead

Post by Fpuppys Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:26 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Fpuppys wrote:Not good news for us injury wise, Jedi off after 25min with a shoulder injury and now our only strike Davies off with what looks like a groin injury.

Wasn't an injury as such, clipped in the balls by the defenders boot

Fuck me that's worse than a groin injury in my book  Drumroll Please

lol!
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 Empty Re: Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Highlights on Sky website
deadbuzzardalive

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Never thought I would say this! but I hope the Sha get a result against Sheff United.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Blues winning 1-0! Can they hold out for an hour???
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Slip up slip up slip up

Back to top Go down

Post by gdale1 Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:38 pm

gdale1 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:4-1 loss

As a matter of interest that scoreline you predicted, is it what you expect or what you would like.

Your silence says it all
gdale1
gdale1

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:44 pm

jimbop wrote:Slip up slip up slip up

Why! Take a look at the league table before you make a comment.
Fpuppys
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:46 pm

very professional performance. Solid at the back and looked a threat going forward. Injuries are a worry but we seem to be coping at the moment. Wouldn't rule out auto promotion on todays showing and recent results
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Fpuppys wrote:

Think that's directed towards Sheffield
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Well that was a much better performance and game, helped by Ipswich actually coming to Villa Park to try and win the game.
Ipswich put us under a lot of pressure especially in the first half and were unlucky to be a goal down against the run of play but a superb bit of opportunism by Albert backed up by a lovely finish dinked over the keeper, a great goal! Then Villa came into it more in the second half and then when Albert finished superbly one against one with the keeper, Ipswich heads dropped and we were never in trouble after that, which made a pleasant surprise.

Albert was MOM obviously, besides his goals he worked his socks off, helping Taylor out and then running along the Ipswich back line, never keeping still for the whole game.

Whelan deserves praise, especially as I don’t rate him, as that was by far the best game that I have seen him play.

Hutton was awesome again, he has stopped making mistakes and looks brilliant, at this rate he will get another contract!

Chester was his normal self, mister consistent, nothing seems to phase him.

Davis needs a goal desperately but other than that he was awesome again, his close control is phenomenal. Agree with @Villa_Dan he didn’t come off with a groin problem (crap reporting, just sensationalising by WM again) he got kicked (somewhere painful) by the Ipswich player in a clearance.

Snodgrass has obvious class and tried hard but things didn’t really happen for him today.

Hourihane had a pretty hard time in the first half, totally overrun by the Ipswich midfield but got into it more in the second half especially when the Ipswich players got tired.

Samba could be a footballer if he could pass the ball instead of just hoofing but fair play he puts his heart and soul into his limited play. Really funny when he blasted the ball and the Ipswich player was pole axed when it struck him in the face from about three yards away.

Taylor was diabolical, worse game I have seen him play, never did anything right and the correct substitution by Bruce, with Hutton switching to the left with Elmo on the right. Well done, Bruce!

Impressed by Ipswich’s number 6, Webster looked a very good defender.

Well played the lads, enjoy the evening. UTV
Scarf Waving Scarf Waving Scarf Waving
achilles
achilles

Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Fpuppys wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 pm

Hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:10 pm

gdale1 wrote:
gdale1 wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:4-1 loss

As a matter of interest that scoreline you predicted, is it what you expect or what you would like.

Your silence says it all
Last two games he's predicted 3-0 and 4-1 loss. How did we get on again???
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:25 pm

I think it's more a superstitious thing, like some people never predict a Villa win, because they think they might jinx the result.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Gdale - so refreshing to hear your comments geeza. You've also clocked onto flop I mean joppe

Back to top Go down

Post by gdale1 Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:51 pm

jimbop wrote:Gdale - so refreshing to hear your comments geeza. You've also clocked onto flop I mean joppe

I wonder how he would of managed in the old third division days maybe criticising Tommy Docherty, I can't say I like Bruce in particular but I support my team through thick and thin
gdale1
gdale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:26 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:I think it's more a superstitious thing, like some people never predict a Villa win, because they think they might jinx the result.

Indeed it is. And especially as I've predicted a Villa loss for pretty much every win we've had this season, and the times I predicted a win we lost. Which was picked up on from a few half bright people here, thus I kept doing it.

Normally I don't respond to retarded better fan bullshit like what gdale keeps going on about, but I'll make an exception now since he seems about as confused as an infant.

Back to top Go down

Post by gdale1 Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Joppe84 wrote:
deadbuzzardalive wrote:I think it's more a superstitious thing, like some people never predict a Villa win, because they think they might jinx the result.

Indeed it is. And especially as I've predicted a Villa loss for pretty much every win we've had this season, and the times I predicted a win we lost. Which was picked up on from a few half bright people here, thus I kept doing it.

Normally I don't respond to retarded better fan bullshit like what gdale keeps going on about, but I'll make an exception now since he seems about as confused as an infant.

gdale1
gdale1

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:58 pm

Joppe84 wrote:

I apologise Joppe. Didn't know it was like that sorry. Keep it up lol
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:56 pm

gdale1 wrote:
jimbop wrote:Gdale - so refreshing to hear your comments geeza. You've also clocked onto flop I mean joppe

I wonder how he would of managed in the old third division days maybe criticising Tommy Docherty,  I can't say I like Bruce in particular but I support my team through thick and thin

exactly, fair play matey Aston Villa vs Ipswich match thead - Page 2 3769219917

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:52 am

Joppe84 wrote:

Yeah, I tried that a couple of seasons ago but we lost whenever I posted any prediction - win or lose - so I gave up before I was lynched. Which was getting closer and closer...
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2