The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Steve Bruce thread

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Steve Bruce thread

Post by VTID85 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:42 pm

@jimbop wrote:last post on here, I'm proved right, all focking pathetic comments to provoke arguments that are  always on here and for that purpose only, never real or normal comments. i say this because its all focking quiet now  isn't it coz we won. ???????????????? all fockin abuse and slagging of brucie when we DRAW not just lose but fock all comments about him when we win! and before you start tapping away with those negative fingers and typing sumet like " well he didn't really do anything! well he had to ignore all of the pathetic comments and absolute abnormal talk such as " he don't know what hes doing, I could choose better tactics, hes a dinosaur zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzetc etc (which obviously the players read" he had to keep the team believing in him albeit all the retared comments on social media like on here but as I say fair play there must be ghost profiles to provoke argument coz most are more far fetched than SHA winning 3 on the trot"
brucie had to get them ready to win a vital game which we did". joppe's comment " we should of won 3 - 1, that throw in we threw was shocking, how can we not learn how to throw". focking embarrassing "so called villa fans". ( argument provokers aka Adrian durham)

Flick the light off mate.
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

@VTID85 wrote:
@jimbop wrote:last post on here, I'm proved right, all focking pathetic comments to provoke arguments that are  always on here and for that purpose only, never real or normal comments. i say this because its all focking quiet now  isn't it coz we won. ???????????????? all fockin abuse and slagging of brucie when we DRAW not just lose but fock all comments about him when we win! and before you start tapping away with those negative fingers and typing sumet like " well he didn't really do anything! well he had to ignore all of the pathetic comments and absolute abnormal talk such as " he don't know what hes doing, I could choose better tactics, hes a dinosaur zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzetc etc (which obviously the players read" he had to keep the team believing in him albeit all the retared comments on social media like on here but as I say fair play there must be ghost profiles to provoke argument coz most are more far fetched than SHA winning 3 on the trot"
brucie had to get them ready to win a vital game which we did". joppe's comment " we should of won 3 - 1, that throw in we threw was shocking, how can we not learn how to throw". focking embarrassing "so called villa fans". ( argument provokers aka Adrian durham)

Bye

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:52 pm

@jimbop wrote:
@VTID85 wrote:

Bye
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:55 pm

@VTID85 wrote:
@jimbop wrote:
@VTID85 wrote:

Bye

hats off to you aswell sir

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:44 pm

You've got a fucking mental illness mate, this ain't the place for therapy.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 pm

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:I'd replace him now if it was up to me, as the way he has us playing isn't sustainable over a full season, as was proved last season, during which, as it happens, we also went on similar runs to the one we're on now.

This. We are awful. Half the time it looks like the players are clueless about what our plan is. Only reason we're winning now and then is because our players are able through pure quality to overcome and overshadow Bruce's inept managament. We're winning despite of Bruce, not because of Bruce.

Get rid asap.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:35 pm

brucie had to get them ready to win a vital game which we did". joppe's comment " we should of won 3 - 1, that throw in we threw was shocking, how can we not learn how to throw". focking embarrassing "so called villa fans". ( argument provokers aka Adrian durhamn)

Well there's a lovely warm rose-tinted positivity thread you were welcome to join in with at any time Jim me old China.
Not all doom and gloom on here mate (well apart from when Bruce gets mentioned, but that's mainly cos he couldn't run a fucking tap let alone a team of players). Nope, you'll find some corners of TBAR simply brimming with bonhomie, positive vibes and lovely wonderfulness.
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:36 pm

Oh, and by the way did you know you actually ended up having 3 last posts - they didn't have that many at the Somme.....
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 pm

@Dazzle wrote:

You've got a fucking mental illness mate, this ain't the place for therapy.

a mental illness for loving the fact my team won?? ok mate yes its me that's metal. WAFC.

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 am

@De Kuip wrote:
brucie had to get them ready to win a vital game which we did". joppe's comment " we should of won 3 - 1, that throw in we threw was shocking, how can we not learn how to throw". focking embarrassing "so called villa fans". ( argument provokers aka Adrian durhamn)

Well there's a lovely warm rose-tinted positivity thread you were welcome to join in with at any time Jim me old China.
Not all doom and gloom on here mate (well apart from when Bruce gets mentioned, but that's mainly cos he couldn't run a fucking tap let alone a team of players). Nope, you'll find some corners of TBAR simply brimming with bonhomie, positive vibes and lovely wonderfulness.

always respected your posts and after reading them my views changed many times but come on, FFS weve just won the game, got the 3 points which is the objective of EVERY game this season, no matter how cute of ugle the win is. DH.

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:01 am

@jimbop wrote:
@De Kuip wrote:

always respected your posts and after reading them my views changed many times but come on, FFS weve just won the game, got the 3 points which is the objective of EVERY game this season, no matter how cute of ugle the win is. DH.

Blimey it's like watching a bad movie or TV show where you think the guy has died 3 times but keeps coming back to say more???

Anyway as a Villa fan I am ALWAYS happy to see the side win! However am I convinced that at all that Bruce is the man to sustain the massive effort required to get automatic promotion this season, no am I not! Personally I don't think that makes me a "bad' fan or a WUM who just posts for effect. With the squad we have and the money spent we should be looking for automatic promotion which means 90 points based on last year i.e. 2 points per game. I don't think Bruce knows how to manage this! I really hope I am wrong but I don't think so after nearly 12 months of watching Bruce and his teams and tactics!

So don't let the door hit you on the way out and I really hope you find your ideal forum? Bye I'll get my coat

DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:14 am

@jimbop wrote:
@De Kuip wrote:

Still don't think you should go though jimbop, I do think you sometimes take what people do generally believe is constructive criticism of Bruce a bit personally as they are only frustrated with him - as am I - but I respect your unerring defence of him. If I was a shit manager I think I'd want someone like you constantly defending me  - at least I'd have one person always rooting for me!
Nope, I don't think you should leave TBAR - even if you are in a tiny minority regarding Bruce I still appreciate the way you passionately defend him.
Look on the bright side, if he turns into a tactical genius and we smash the league, think how many people on here you can say "I told you so" to.
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:39 am

@De Kuip wrote:
@jimbop wrote:
@De Kuip wrote:

Still don't think you should go though jimbop, I do think you sometimes take what people do generally believe is constructive criticism of Bruce a bit personally as they are only frustrated with him - as am I - but I respect your unerring defence of him. If I was a shit manager I think I'd want someone like you constantly defending me  - at least I'd have one person always rooting for me!
Nope, I don't think you should leave TBAR - even if you are in a tiny minority regarding Bruce I still appreciate the way you passionately defend him.
Look on the bright side, if he turns into a tactical genius and we smash the league, think how many people on here you can say "I told you so" to.

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am

If you're just trying to hit a post-count landmark before you fuck off, you've got a long way to go Laughing
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:31 pm

Eh?

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbop on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Apologies. Old age must be getting to my eyes as can't see fock all new comments on here. Strange

jimbop

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:40 pm

Did someone say something?
VTID85

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:43 am

I think this thread is haunted by long since gone posters.... Spooky!!! affraid

DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:41 am

Seems to have a condition where he must be seen to be right and his opinion must be pushed through? What is it the experts might call this?? I'm flip-flopping between narcissism and child's tantrums?

That aside, the team and Bruce look on course to obtain very close to the points total that I said we should be demanding from this month, so well done if they do...........still work to do though.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:05 am

@jimbop wrote:Apologies. Old age must be getting to my eyes as can't see fock all new comments on here. Strange

Thought you had your last post way back there?
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:09 am

Right credit to Bruce for possibly the best performance we've produced under him. I'm critical when it's shite so fair dues when it clicks. Do I still think he's the right man for us? No I don't, but as I said we looked very good last night.

So why don't I think he's right for us still?

1. He changed to 442 more by luck than judgement in my opinion. Any bullshit about it being part of a master plan insults my intelligence.
2. Adomah on the left wing was forced upon him, again, that's how I see it.
3. Davis was also a happy coincidence that came about as a result of shocking injuries.
4. We upped the tempo last night, up to now we've been ponderous and predictable - why did it take us so long to do this?
5. We demanded and often kept possession which we've been poor at in the past - ditto why so long?

So do I think that last night was stage 27 in the SB master plan? Do I fuck, because for all of the above except Adomah on the left, most posters on here have been screaming for those things to happen since last season. If it was glaringly obvious to us, why not the guy getting the big bucks in charge?

Having said that, I posted recently that I'd love to be made to eat my words, and one thing I will say for Steve is that whatever the reasons by which we arrive at a positive change, he does recognise it and act on it.

Oh and the other aspect that is contributing positively is another unchanged side - again, how many times have we all pointed out that constant change is poor for consistency. But fair play to SB at least he seems to have settled on a steady team.

So on to Bolton, I hope we cream them and keep the momentum going, but I really want to see us against a top 6 team to gauge how far we've improved.

For now I'm enjoying the win and the performance, so we'll done to the lads, but you'll forgive me if I still want to reserve judgement for a few more games.
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:50 am

Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 am

Excellent post. I also think it's rather funny with posters taking the high ground against those critical of Bruce, when our key performers, i e. Davies and Adomah was forced upon him.

Thus I expect Grealish to return, get shoehorned and is to start sucking again
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:44 am

@De Kuip wrote:Right credit to Bruce for possibly the best performance we've produced under him. I'm critical when it's shite so fair dues when it clicks. Do I still think he's the right man for us? No I don't, but as I said we looked very good last night.

So why don't I think he's right for us still?

1. He changed to 442 more by luck than judgement in my opinion. Any bullshit about it being part of a master plan insults my intelligence.
2. Adomah on the left wing was forced upon him, again, that's how I see it.
3. Davis was also a happy coincidence that came about as a result of shocking injuries.
4. We upped the tempo last night, up to now we've been ponderous and predictable - why did it take us so long to do this?
5. We demanded and often kept possession which we've been poor at in the past - ditto why so long?

So do I think that last night was stage 27 in the SB master plan? Do I fuck, because for all of the above except Adomah on the left, most posters on here have been screaming for those things to happen since last season. If it was glaringly obvious to us, why not the guy getting the big bucks in charge?

Having said that, I posted recently that I'd love to be made to eat my words, and one thing I will say for Steve is that whatever the reasons by which we arrive at a positive change, he does recognise it and act on it.

Oh and the other aspect that is contributing positively is another unchanged side - again, how many times have we all pointed out that constant change is poor for consistency. But fair play to SB at least he seems to have settled on a steady team.

So on to Bolton, I hope we cream them and keep the momentum going, but I really want to see us against a top 6 team to gauge how far we've improved.

For now I'm enjoying the win and the performance, so we'll done to the lads, but you'll forgive me if I still want to reserve judgement for a few more games.

I was going to write almost exactly the same in my previous but couldn't find the will or the time to put it down for Alex Bruce (jimbop) to jump on................ lol!
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 pm

@Trotters wrote:

Technically it would be precisely IMO, but I guess that's a bit pedantic.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum