The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Promotion discussion thread

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Promotion discussion thread

Post by Dazzle on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:09 am

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:A few stories that Rowett is the first choice for the Stoke job, whether or not that would help us though I'm not sure, depends who they'd replace him with I guess.

I don’t see Rowett walking away from Derby, I think he’ll see this season out with them. If he did leave then it would undoubtedly aid Villa as Derby, much like Birmingham last season, are punching above their weight with Rowett running things. That scenario would be another gift to Steve Bruce.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:41 am

To be fair Derby have got one of the best squads in the league, and up until recently it could be argued that they were under achieving, and I'd say they're only in second place, because ourselves, Sheffield United and Cardiff, all capitulated at the same time.

But I agree that it's improbable that Rowett will leave them at the moment, he's doing well, and supposedly has an affinity with the club as a former player, I'm a bit surprised that Stoke want him to be honest.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:52 pm

@AstonThriller wrote:
@deadbuzzardalive wrote:We're now seventeen points behind Wolves, which is frankly embarrassing, we're not going to catch them, but we should be looking to close that gap as much as possible before the end of the season.

Yep, it is. I put it down them having an agent ties with an agent that have allowed them to get players from much better leagues, and also a manager who a higher caliber too. I also put it down to them playing against ten men SEVEN times this season which is surely a record of some sort. And lastly, I put it down to the man who manages our team. We knew what he was last season but the board saw fit to retain his services. Just a week or so ago we saw how inept he can be by him deciding to play Jedi instead of Elphick, which cost two games where we could have at least pick up four more points. But I guess it is what it is and Wolves are loving their time in the sun. If they think it will be this rosey in the Prem though they are in for a very big surprise.

I wonder with Wolves if the likes of Jota, Neves and Bolly will be there next season or if Mendes will be passing on his recommendations to Jose and they will be scooped up for relatively small transfer fees ? The bottom half of the Prem this season is crap and with the team as is i could see them 10th at the least, next season will be an interesting one for them no doubt.

bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum