The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA

+3
deadbuzzardalive
Gordonsleftboot
smetro
7 posters

Go down

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  Empty JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA

Post by smetro Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:02 am

Rumours are circulating that JT only does 3 days a week at villa - and is popping back to chelsea on a regular basis to have ice baths, and meets up with the other chelsea players.

WTF - he's supposed to be a villa player - committed to AVFC - not strolling in when he feels like it....

Bruce or no bruce this needs sorting.
smetro
smetro

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  4_star10

Back to top Go down

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  Empty Re: JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA

Post by Gordonsleftboot Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:13 am

Mmm, is this much different to the arrangement that Paul McGrath had? Did we really expect him to be involved every day? One difference is that he is captain and PM wasn't I accept that. If the team was playing well this would not be an issue. But it isn't and its another issue that can be built up as a reason. Not sure whether it really is.

Gordonsleftboot
Gordonsleftboot

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 am

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:18 am

Gordonsleftboot wrote:Mmm, is this much different to the arrangement that Paul McGrath had? Did we really expect him to be involved every day? One difference is that he is captain and PM wasn't I accept that. If the team was playing well this would not be an issue. But it isn't and its another issue that can be built up as a reason. Not sure whether it really is.

PM had a super reading of the game - even when his legs had gone he could always be in the right place at the right time. So far as I am aware he wasn't going to old trafford a few days a week.

JT is a blood and thunder player - who's trademark is total commitment thats what we were paying for - seems he's not giving that at Villa - his heart is still at chelsea
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:20 am

A nothing story really, I couldn't care less where he's having his ice baths, and he's not doing it to meet up with Chelsea players, they just happen to be there. He just has to do, what he thinks is best for him to be in the best possible shape for us come Saturday, if that means only training three days a week, then so be it, doesn't really matter what he does the other days when we're not playing.

Also John Terry has a superb reading of the game, that's pretty much what he's known for, and why he's been able to cope with a lack of pace all his career.
deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:45 am

Yeah I agree with dba - there's plenty of players whose commitment I'd want to look at before JT. I don't have an issue with him/this arrangement at all.
De Kuip
De Kuip

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:48 am

Plus, Leroy Rosenior ffs who cares what that twat thinks. Leroy, opinions are like mix tapes - everyone"s got one and I don't want to listen to yours.. ..
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by De Kuip Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:52 am

To be honest Smetro a better title for this thread should be: "SB 307 days at Villa"
De Kuip
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:30 am

Couldn't give a shit if he only turns up on match day. The problems are bigger than JT
Villa_Dan
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by avfc forever Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:36 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Couldn't give a shit if he only turns up on match day. The problems are bigger than JT

I agree with you 100% Dan.
avfc forever
avfc forever

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:53 pm

He's done as a footballer. Haven't seen him impress once yet. In fact he has been shit in every match I've seen so far. And this is not an overreaction. I said the very same last match. Mistakes every match.

Get rid next summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by VTID85 Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Joppe84 wrote:He's done as a footballer. Haven't seen him impress once yet. In fact he has been shit in every match I've seen so far. And this is not an overreaction. I said the very same last match. Mistakes every match.

Get rid next summer.

Richards, Lescott, rinse, repeat.
VTID85

JT 3 DAYS AT vILLA  2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Spot on.

Time this club learned to get in footballers in the right age with ability. This idea of buying premier league players cause they are premier league players is just idiotic. Get a tactic working and buy players to suit it, buy players in the right age with hunger and ability. Which is why it's so amazingly retarded that we sold Baker.

Elmo, Whelan, Terry, Richards, Lescott, Hutton. Get rid of them all. I'd rather play our academy products and I'm not even joking. At least when we play shit then, we know they will ultimately improve. What we saw with Elmo, Whelan and Terry today is what we are getting in 12 months as well, if not worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Was shite AGAIN I might add.

What an awful signing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down