The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Villa Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Villa Shop

Post by sligolion on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:02 pm

came across a nasty smell of con in the shop Saturday apart from the chaos and lack of away shirts in large.I purchased the home shirt and enquired about the loyalty scheme to be told it didn't apply to the shop.so not only top price way above everywhere else but no s/t discount in any form.don't expect anymore purchases from the club shop.

sligolion

Back to top Go down

Re: The Villa Shop

Post by De Kuip on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Sligo, I'm currently in discussion with Luke organ the commercial boss at VP on a couple of other matters. Happy to pass your post on to him as part of the general feedback I'm giving him (if anyone thinks I'm being enigmatic, I'm not, we're chatting via LinkedIn about lack of gift vouchers/general retail issues and problems with other retail issues around VP).
If anyone else has any specific examples of issues with retail or other problems at villa (apart from the obvious ticketing fuck ups which has/is being dealt with), feel free to pm me.
De Kuip

Back to top Go down

Re: The Villa Shop

Post by Wookster on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:08 pm

It always amazes me how Sports Direct can under sell the club shop, youd think there was an advantage of shopping direct from the club
Wookster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum