The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Villa v Reading - Match Thread

+12
The Utterer
Villa Ranger
VillaFanEFL
Dazzle
Saunders82
Fpuppys
jeffvilla
gdale1
avfc forever
NARLA24
Trotters
DelboyVilla
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Reading - Match Thread

Post by De Kuip Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:38 pm

Yeah we're still not very good are we?
Got the scoreline right, just the wrong way round....
De Kuip
De Kuip

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Villa v Reading - Match Thread

Post by Saunders82 Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:21 pm

I've just had a light bulb moment, I think the team are saving their selves to give the give the noses a real bloody nose when we play them, the shackles will be off we will play expansive football and goals will fly in. Either that or the men in the white coats are coming to take me away. lol!
Saunders82
Saunders82

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:33 am

Called it.. Slightly worse than i expected but then i was unaware that Amavi was going to start at LB.

I have to say i have not actually seen this team play well yet. They get some results but we are still here in this crap form, groundhog day thing.
The Utterer
The Utterer

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:50 am

Season over, time to think about next season.
Sorry not been around much guys and girls. This is due to the fantastic internet service from Movistar over here in Lanzarote. Robbing bastards promise 10 MB and deliver fuckall. Back on track now though, thank McGrath .
NARLA24
NARLA24

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:52 pm

Did Green play?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Slightly telling that (according to the reports) the two players that let us down and basically cost us the match was two of the players from last years shambolic season. Bacuna can be scrapped IMO. Amavi can stay on as a left midfield option, but that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:22 am

Joppe84 wrote:Slightly telling that (according to the reports) the two players that let us down and basically cost us the match was two of the players from last years shambolic season. Bacuna can be scrapped IMO. Amavi can stay on as a left midfield option, but that's about it.

Bacuna's been looking ok in midfield but he still looks like he's taking someone else's place.

I absolutely agree about Green, I want to see him play. He's a left winger and needs to start there for us. Grealish sits behind the striker(s) and should be played there. I'm fed up with players being played out of position.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Villa v Reading - Match Thread - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2