The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Summer transfer window 2017/18

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summer transfer window 2017/18

Post by Trotters on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:18 am

@Joppe84 wrote:Why are all posts written in italic? Suspect

I thought it was just my phone. I'll look into it. Ta
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Terry now being linked to small heath and West Brom. After all these links he'll probably end up in China. Really doesn't bother me if we sign him or not, only just realised that he only played fourteen games last season.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm

I honestly think Terry is the sort of player we really, really don't need. We have struggled for quite a while getting rid of these shit bags on high wages with bad influence. We certainly don't have to add more wankers to this basket case of a team. Terry would probably bang Grealish's girlfriend while texting Gabby he's a *******.  Stay way clear. I'll add a link below, and that's probably not even half of it. Adding another pisshead to join Grealish, Gabby and McCormack is probably not a wise idea either.

http://sportslens.com/the-john-terry-controversies-a-complete-list/86817/
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:41 pm

We failed last season because we didn't score enough, couldn't keep the ball, and lacked creativity. Those are the areas that we really need to be addressing, if Bruce just goes for more blood and thunder 'real men' types then we're in for another disappointing season, no matter how good they are.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by bruka on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 am

John Terry would be another Micah Richards or Joleon Lescott, the complete opposite of what we need. The guy lost his legs quite a while ago and while in theory he could impart some wisdom and strengthen our defence, he's not that guy. Terry is a thug in a football shirt, without his talent he would be in prison. We have enough wallys, we don't need any more.

bruka

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:10 am

It's a NO to John Terry for me. I don't care if he's got his greatest 2 seasons ahead of him, he's a douchebag. Small Heath is perfect for him.

Joppe pretty much nailed it.
Trotters

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 am

For once Joppe is right!

We don't need a Terry type let him go to the Boggies or Sty dwellers and steal 100K a week off them!

DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am

Redknapp saying that they've made a 'good' offer for Terry. I can't really see the point from their perspective, I mean from our point of view, he might be seen as a signing to push us over the finishing line towards promotion, but with small heath I don't see how he's worth the money, as Terry's not so good that he'll suddenly make a team that only just about survived last season into promotion contenders.

Actually seeing people on twitter saying that if they sign him, they'll finish above us.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 am

What makes me laugh is some of the reactions from our "fans" over the noses being linked with Terry

Niall Donlan‏ @AvfcDonlan1874

Stop lying to yourself hatch. He'll do well there I hate to admit. They'll finish above us next season you watch. Redknapp> Bruce

Yes because one defender is gonna score twenty goals for them and also ensure that they keep clean sheets too right? lol!

Whether we get Terry or not is neither here nor there. We will most likely have the best squad in the division come kickoff time and that's all we should be focused on. Blues look like they are going for the "free transfer, big wages" strategy but I doubt it will get them very far tbh but let's see. I know who my money is on to finish higher that's for sure Very Happy .
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:05 pm

No way will Terry go to Blues. All the money in the world, and they have non, would get him to that shithole.
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer on Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Well 888 bet have suspended bets on him going there so we'll see.
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Totally agree with @Joppe84, a bell end of the first order!
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:25 pm

@NARLA24 wrote:No way will Terry go to Blues. All the money in the world, and they have non, would get him to that shithole.

I think he's a perfect fit for them.

Currently with a team that plays in blue, whose fans are a bunch of violent, Nazi thugs. Plus, he's a nasty racist thug who spends the entire game running round after the Ref trying to get his fellow professionals sent off.

They're a match made in Hell.

I'm sure they'll be very happy together.
Villa Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:20 am

Do you remember him?

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/and-finally-fast-kickin-low-scorin-usa-mexico-bradley-goal
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:50 am

@achilles wrote:Do you remember him?

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/and-finally-fast-kickin-low-scorin-usa-mexico-bradley-goal

Of course didn't see any signs of that sort of thing though.
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:23 pm

@achilles wrote:Totally agree with @Joppe84, a bell end of the first order!

Apparently Villa have signed John Terry!

I wish I could disbelieve my source but it seems very definite to the effect that I have had a bet on it!
achilles

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:55 pm

@achilles wrote:
@achilles wrote:Totally agree with @Joppe84, a bell end of the first order!

Apparently Villa have signed John Terry!

I wish I could disbelieve my source but it seems very definite to the effect that I have had a bet on it!

Yeah, today he posted a picture on his Instagram of him, Bruce, Alex Bruce and his agent playing golf in Portugal. That is the second time he's played Golf with Bruce now so I guess people are putting two and two together. Like I said before IF he does sign then I believe it would be good for the profile of the club and he could potentially help nature our young defenders aswell. But if he doesn't sign then who cares? The Chester/Baker partnership was a revelation towards the end of last season so we've got nothing to worry about.
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by ember on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:53 pm

The only reliable source of ITK for the last couple of transfer windows has offered his first bit of information thus far.

It seems there will be movement this week but he hasn't specified whether it is in or out or both.

He's got his Twitter locked now because there were too many absolute spanners talking shite to him. If you were in when he locked up - and didn't get blocked for being a prick - then you can still see them. I know I'm not the only one on here who still can but I'll keep you abreast of what he says.

As a sidenote, it never ceases to amaze me at just what shitewipes some of our own "fans" are when it comes to ITK postings. I expect it from the SHA filth, trying to be corrosive and spiteful to shut down the information flow, but it happens all the time from so-called Villa fans. It's why VT has no ITK any longer.
ember

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:18 pm

@ember wrote:The only reliable source of ITK for the last couple of transfer windows has offered his first bit of information thus far.

It seems there will be movement this week but he hasn't specified whether it is in or out or both.

He's got his Twitter locked now because there were too many absolute spanners talking shite to him. If you were in when he locked up - and didn't get blocked for being a prick - then you can still see them. I know I'm not the only one on here who still can but I'll keep you abreast of what he says.

As a sidenote, it never ceases to amaze me at just what shitewipes some of our own "fans" are when it comes to ITK postings. I expect it from the SHA filth, trying to be corrosive and spiteful to shut down the information flow, but it happens all the time from so-called Villa fans. It's why VT has no ITK any longer.

Cheers mate. I'm not on twitter so didn't have a chance to follow the bloke. So I, and I'm sure many others, Would appreciate the updates once he gets going. No doubt, the guy is legit.
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa Ranger on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:22 pm

@ember wrote:The only reliable source of ITK for the last couple of transfer windows has offered his first bit of information thus far.

Yeah, he's been absolutely spot on.

I'm one of the lucky few (well, five thousand or so) that had followed before the lock-out.
Villa Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger on Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:34 pm

Reports saying AMAVI has been told he is transfer listed.
Boldfinger

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:08 pm

If you can't see @avfctransfers1 tweets, you can get an idea of what's being said from searching his twitter handle and looking at the  
reactions, sometimes you'll even see screen prints of his tweets.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:25 pm

I really couldn't give a shit if Amavi leaves. I had high hopes, but the man can't defend at all.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Shame for Amavi - 1st season with us he was player of the season despite only playing half a dozen games. I remember being glad when he stayed with us after the drop, but he hasn't been half the player since coming back from injury.
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Injuries like Amavi had are always hard to come back from, some do but it looks like Amavi has not, well yet anyway but we don't have the time etc to wait and see, and of course if he doesnt want to play for us in the championship next year then thats even more reason to get a deal done quick. Once again though its ironic that a player who has not covered himself in glory last season still thinks he is good enough for a euro league team, the mind boggles with these players nowadays.
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum