The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces)

+12
Boldfinger
4BetLite
danclare82
VTID85
achilles
Trotters
Saunders82
AstonThriller
Dions_Bald_Head
avfc forever
jeffvilla
andrew24561
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OUTCOME

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap54%Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces)

Post by achilles Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:28 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Win the next three and we might have an outside chance, trouble is those games will be a lot tougher than the three we've just played, but if Bruce is to show he's the right man for the job he's got to do it against the league's better teams. We should at least be aiming for top ten.

Only just noticed that we're suddenly four places above sha. If it wasn't for their start they'd be in serious trouble.

When they had Rowett who was sacked and got the genius Zola in, they do make me laugh! Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 498107619
Always there to help us out when we are feeling sorry for ourselves!
achilles
achilles

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces)

Post by deadbuzzardalive Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:43 pm

They've got Wigan at home on Tuesday, which they should win, but if they slip up, they could be in trouble as after that they've got some pretty tough fixtures. Just needs one of the bottom three to go on a run, could be Britol City, as they've shown earlier in the season that they're capable.

Trouble is we're not completely out of it ourselves yet, with the amount of games still left to play.
deadbuzzardalive

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:55 pm

I think I love this league.

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 226846862
Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Well this winning lark is alright isn't it? Very Happy Just going by the highlights and Hourihane and Lansbury seem to have showed their class today. Lansbury set up two great chances today (the pass that sent Adomah clean through was absolute class) and Conor really could have had a hattrick himself. His runs from deep were brilliant and just what we needed.

The key now is to set up a marker for next season. This is the bedding in period for many of these players and if we add three or four pieces of genuine quality to go with them then I really can't see anyone stopping us next season tbh.

IF we go to Huddersfield and win then I think the teams above us will have cause for concern....because we all saw what a little confidence done for Leicester.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:50 pm

AstonThriller wrote:Well this winning lark is alright isn't it? Very Happy Just going by the highlights and Hourihane and Lansbury seem to have showed their class today. Lansbury set up two great chances today (the pass that sent Adomah clean through was absolute class) and Conor really could have had a hattrick himself. His runs from deep were brilliant and just what we needed.

The key now is to set up a marker for next season. This is the bedding in period for many of these players and if we add three or four pieces of genuine quality to go with them then I really can't see anyone stopping us next season tbh.

IF we go to Huddersfield and win then I think the teams above us will have cause for concern....because we all saw what a little confidence done for Leicester.
If we go to Huddersfield and win then, well, i will be doing sexual favors for free. Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 1520050566 Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 1520050566 lol!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Trotters
Trotters

Rotherham United v Villa (Thin red line advance a further 20 paces) - Page 4 5_star13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4