The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

+27
Trotters
4BetLite
jeffvilla
Boldfinger
DelboyVilla
De Kuip
gaffer85
Villa_Dan
Wriggle
FoxyAV
VillaBill
VTID85
danclare82
Dions_Bald_Head
Jae1411
AstonThriller
deadbuzzardalive
Saunders82
big ming
Cha Ching
Fpuppys
The Utterer
Dazzle
avfc forever
mefromhere
andrew24561
NARLA24
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Your predictions please

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap29%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap21%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap21%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap14%Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

Post by achilles Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:39 am

Villa Ranger wrote:
achilles wrote:
Villa Ranger wrote:Apologies if it's listed somewhere in this thread (I couldn't see it if it was) but does anyone know how many fans we took to this game?

Reason I ask is I've just been skiing with my Boro-supporting mate and his son, who live in Newcastle. The son, who has lot's of Barcode supporting mates, reckons we only took 600 fans.

This surprised me as I'm sure we almost always sell out our away allocation, although I realise it was a Monday night, after a string of poor results, and against the top team in the Division.

Having said that, he's a little wind-up merchant so it might have been bullshit.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 3769219917

Big thank-you to our 1,707 fans heading up for #NEWAVL tonight. Hugely appreciated, as always. UTV! #AVFC

That was tweeted from the club on the night!

Many thanks for that Achilles.

I don't suppose that was our full allocation, but it's certainly a damned sight more than 600.

Anyone know what the full allocation was?

Our initial allocation was 2,200.
achilles
achilles

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread

Post by VillaFanEFL Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:53 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Weren't Newcastle the only team to fail to beat us at all last season? Come on the repeat!
but we drew
VillaFanEFL
VillaFanEFL

Newcastle v Villa pre/post match thread - Page 6 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6