The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Gordonsleftboot on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:02 am

It seems that Villa's number 1 self appointed fan has tweeted Everton and Aberdeen fans to find out what they think of the time Keith Wyness had at their respective clubs. Why does The Domestic Violence Enthusiast think he has the right to cause yet more turmoil by creating issues. Wyness was involved in a plan to get Everton to move grounds. Whatever the right or wrongs of that there is no doubt it will have been an emotive issue. There were/ are good reasons why Everton should move - don't own a rapidly delapidating stadium being one. But that is nothing to do with Villa and is in the past. KW should be judged on what he does for us, nothing else. The Domestic Violence Enthusiast is simply a shit stirring ex-player how believes that he has a role to play - maybe because he is now free lance and has to create stories to generate funds. I remember how well he served the Villa as a player - the reasons may have been beyond his control. However he should pack his bag, shut up and leave the people employed to run the club. If they screw up we will all be able to judge without the need for a self serving critic.
avatar
Gordonsleftboot



Posts : 188
Reputation : 242
Join date : 2014-05-19
Location : Where I want to be

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by De Kuip on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:27 am

He's a grade A knob. A shameless self publicist woman beating gobshite. If he'd have performed at Villa like he expects others to perform I'd have less of a problem with him (but not much less).
He sits in the Holte a few seats from my lad who is a STH and I was joking in a post the other day that when I was at the match, but for him being a big fucker I'd have had a go at him! Next time fuck it I'm gonna tell the twat what I think of him and we'll see how that pans out...
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2200
Reputation : 3466
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:51 am

A massively under-acheiving talented player and now a sociapath let loose on social media, I fear the worst for him in the long run.............

Maybe someone could slip him a micky of the following concoction...........

Cayenne pepper, hot mustard powder, ipecac, gun powder, asafoetida, and croton oil. Ipecac is a strong emetic, asafoetida is a spice known for its strong sulfurous odor, and croton oil is a potent purgative. Any idiot who is administered this combination in real life would most likely be shot a day or two later when the dickhead could finally leave his shithouse, assuming the unfortunate muppet had not died of dehydration from the violent fluid diarrhea croton oil causes and if all else fails he might blow himself up.

Failing that fuck off and when you get there fuck off from there too, then fuck off some more, keep fucking off until you get back here, then fuck off again.
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Villa_Dan on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:09 am

Hate him. He took the club for mugs and now feels in a position to spout off from on high. Woman beating thundercunt
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4269
Reputation : 4019
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:13 am

I've tweaked the word filter for his last name Laughing
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Villa_Dan on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 am

Trotters wrote:I've tweaked the word filter for his last name Laughing

Beautiful.

I also noticed "thundercunt" isn't caught by the word filter...
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4269
Reputation : 4019
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 am

I think I was in the process of adding it but then realised you'd just change the prefix
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am

As for The Domestic Violence Enthusiast, I think he's a wannabe shock-jock who spends 1/4 of his time crawling up arseholes until he realises he's not wanted so spends another 1/4 of his time flaming his rejector. The third 1/4 is spent blocking people on twitter.

The last quarter is anyone's guess.

Seems on twitter he has a hate:love ratio of about 10:1
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:03 pm

The other week he was trying to save his 'beloved' Forest and had meetings with their owner etc. The owner soon realized after meeting The Domestic Violence Enthusiast what a thundercunt he was and cut off all dialogue with him?

I suppose now he wants to save his 'beloved' Villa this week as he needs to advertise his 'show' he broadcast over the internet?

He is a mentalist fuckwit woman beating loon who is the footballing version of Katie Hopkins. Plus anyone who disagrees with him is a racist apparently?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1121
Reputation : 1292
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:39 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:...the footballing version of Katie Hopkins.

lol!
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:43 pm

4BetLite wrote:

Cayenne pepper, hot mustard powder, ipecac, gun powder, asafoetida, and croton oil. Ipecac is a strong emetic, asafoetida is a spice known for its strong sulfurous odor, and croton oil is a potent purgative. Any idiot who is administered this combination in real life would most likely be shot a day or two later when the dickhead could finally leave his shithouse, assuming the unfortunate muppet had not died of dehydration from the violent fluid diarrhea croton oil causes and if all else fails he might blow himself up.

Have many guests pop in for a meal???
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Trotters wrote:
4BetLite wrote:

Cayenne pepper, hot mustard powder, ipecac, gun powder, asafoetida, and croton oil. Ipecac is a strong emetic, asafoetida is a spice known for its strong sulfurous odor, and croton oil is a potent purgative. Any idiot who is administered this combination in real life would most likely be shot a day or two later when the dickhead could finally leave his shithouse, assuming the unfortunate muppet had not died of dehydration from the violent fluid diarrhea croton oil causes and if all else fails he might blow himself up.

Have many guests pop in for a meal???

I hope cuntymore pops in, the ratbastard.
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:49 pm

PMSL.
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by De Kuip on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:31 pm

4BetLite wrote:

Maybe someone could slip him a micky of the following concoction...........

Cayenne pepper, hot mustard powder, ipecac, gun powder, asafoetida, and croton oil. Ipecac is a strong emetic, asafoetida is a spice known for its strong sulfurous odor, and croton oil is a potent purgative. Any idiot who is administered this combination in real life would most likely be shot a day or two later when the dickhead could finally leave his shithouse, assuming the unfortunate muppet had not died of dehydration from the violent fluid diarrhea croton oil causes and if all else fails he might blow himself up.




I could take double

anything you could.

Besides, there's nothing

invented I couldn't take.

I'll swallow it

and run a mile.

Just because the best tailoring

you've ever seen is above your fucking

appendix doesn't mean anything!
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2200
Reputation : 3466
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Nail_ed it
with a brilliant quote
and
I salute you Sir........ Bravo!
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by De Kuip on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:36 pm

4BetLite wrote:Nail_ed it
with a brilliant quote
and
I salute you Sir........ Bravo!
Best film ever (imho). It's my pissed up go to film. I think I've watched it over a hundred times and remembered watching it on about 20 of those occasions!
Every line is quoteable.
There's even one for The Domestic Violence Enthusiast. ......"Stanley you terrible c.u.n.t! "
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2200
Reputation : 3466
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 pm

De Kuip wrote:
4BetLite wrote:Nail_ed it
with a brilliant quote
and
I salute you Sir........ Bravo!
Best film ever (imho). It's my pissed up go to film. I think I've watched it over a hundred times and remembered watching it on about 20 of those occasions!
Every line is quoteable.
There's even one for The Domestic Violence Enthusiast. ......"Stanley you terrible c.u.n.t! "

Not seen it for ages, too long, its just gone on my brunch viewing shortlist for tomorrow
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Just noticed that the club is promoting some mental health awareness initiative on twitter. It WAS retweeted by "Mental Health FA" with the comment "Great news!". After all, everyone wants to support mental health right?

But Stan hasn't retweeted the Villa's tweet on this. Not so far as I can see. But he has RT'd Mental Health FA because they mentioned he's delivering a speech for them.

So it looks like he's really got it in for the club at the moment. Won't help them with something that you'd think he'd be well in support of but will happily self-promote!
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Wriggle on Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:45 am

I actually think he talks a lot of sense most of the time.

Does get on his high horse a fair bit though and I think this more so shows that he has mental problems.
avatar
Wriggle



Posts : 376
Reputation : 355
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 46
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Trotters on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:35 pm

avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9626
Reputation : 5282
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by Joppe84 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:03 pm

I know a lot of people have a problem with him due to his history and rightly so, but I feel sorry for him. I have close family that struggles with mental health and it's incredibly hard to explain the hardship these people go through. You can't rationalize your way from the demons in your head.
avatar
Joppe84



Posts : 3603
Reputation : 3014
Join date : 2015-06-17
Location : Oslo

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by smetro on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Joppe84 wrote:I know a lot of people have a problem with him due to his history and rightly so, but I feel sorry for him. I have close family that struggles with mental health and it's incredibly hard to explain the hardship these people go through. You can't rationalize your way from the demons in your head.

I ve suffered from the big d in the past - its difficult to understand until you've experienced it - whilst there is no 'good illness' this is one is particularly hard - whilst my work colleagues and manager were sympathetic up to a point - they still couldn't understand why I thought like I did - and you're not well enough to fight your own corner. A few months later one of my colleagues was struck with breast cancer - just to stress I wouldn't wish that anyone - but I did the see irony when she was told 'to take as much time off as you need'
avatar
smetro



Posts : 2536
Reputation : 1471
Join date : 2014-12-26
Age : 54

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the Point of Stan The Domestic Violence Enthusiast?

Post by De Kuip on Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah, agreed - whatever I might think of him, it's bloody horrible to think anyone has an illness that paints the world black.

So glad that I've never (up to now anyway!) had any problems like that and wouldn't wish them on anyone.
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 2200
Reputation : 3466
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum