The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Jack Grealish

+18
STO67
Villa_Dan
FoxyAV
Saunders82
achilles
deadbuzzardalive
Dazzle
Trotters
Gordonsleftboot
Wriggle
The Utterer
VillaBill
De Kuip
Con
Boldfinger
4BetLite
VTID85
DelboyVilla
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jack Grealish - Page 4 Empty Re: Jack Grealish

Post by Terry Derry Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 am

Villa_Dan wrote:Oh and his agent/manager/dad is a gobshite who quite clearly is not the advisor Grealish needs. I've said it over and over, Jack will really progress when he gets a proper manager.
A very rich gobshite if this deal goes through.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Jack Grealish - Page 4 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 am

Only 12 hours to go! Imagine the buzz if he did stay, now we're all prepared for the worst.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Jack Grealish - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Come to the conclusion that Jack Grealish is a luxury player and if we can still get multiple millions for him in January, then we should.
He is skillful, beats a man and moves well with the ball but has absolutely no end product. Needs to add incisive passing around the box to his extensive range of sideways passing.
big ming

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:23 pm

big ming wrote:Come to the conclusion that Jack Grealish is a luxury player and if we can still get multiple millions for him in January, then we should.
He is skillful, beats a man and moves well with the ball but has absolutely no end product. Needs to add incisive passing around the box to his extensive range of sideways passing.

I'm hoping we have a new manager coming in who'll understand how to get attacking players to attack with some kind of plan. I'm certain we haven't seen the best of Jack yet.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:51 am

FoxyAV wrote:
big ming wrote:Come to the conclusion that Jack Grealish is a luxury player and if we can still get multiple millions for him in January, then we should.

I'm hoping we have a new manager coming in who'll understand how to get attacking players to attack with some kind of plan. I'm certain we haven't seen the best of Jack yet.

Jack needs Uncle JT to put his arm around him and tell him he can be whatever he choses in the game?
DelboyVilla

Jack Grealish - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Wriggle Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:54 pm

I think Dean Smith is exactly what Jack needs at this time.

I'm looking forward to seeing Jack be more advanced and faster onthe ball instead of either seeing it hoofed over his head, or slowing play down when he gets it.
Wriggle
Wriggle

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Derry Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:47 am

Let’s see what he does because his current performances are diabolical.
Terry Derry
Terry Derry

Back to top Go down

Post by big ming Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:42 am

Terry Derry wrote:Let’s see what he does because his current performances are diabolical.

His head was turned. Not surprising, as he was on the point of a move when it all changed.
I really feel that the Championship is a league which increasingly demands very fit,hard working midfielders and I'm not sure that Jack is suited.
I've lost count of the number of times we have been out-pressed and out- pass and moved this term.
big ming

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:45 am

I still think McGinn and Grealish don't fit on the same pitch. We'll see what Smith does though, hopefully he's not a manager who thinks that because we have too many good players we need to cram them in wherever, regardless of who gets played out of position.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:31 am

FoxyAV wrote:I still think McGinn and Grealish don't fit on the same pitch. We'll see what Smith does though, hopefully he's not a manager who thinks that because we have too many good players we need to cram them in wherever, regardless of who gets played out of position.

I don’t think we have the players to utilise 2 up front. I think Grealish has to play in the centre of the pitch at the top end of midfield. Our defence currently doesn’t allow us to go too light in midfield. We may see Smith use someone currently not involved to fit the way he’ll want us to play. I can’t wait to see how things unfold under Dean Smith
Dazzle
Dazzle

Jack Grealish - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:20 am

Dazzle wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:I still think McGinn and Grealish don't fit on the same pitch. We'll see what Smith does though, hopefully he's not a manager who thinks that because we have too many good players we need to cram them in wherever, regardless of who gets played out of position.

I don’t think we have the players to utilise 2 up front. I think Grealish has to play in the centre of the pitch at the top end of midfield. Our defence currently doesn’t allow us to go too light in midfield. We may see Smith use someone currently not involved to fit the way he’ll want us to play. I can’t wait to see how things unfold under Dean Smith

I agree about Grealish, what I mean is McGinn seems to be cramping his style. Had Grealish been sold in the summer McGinn would be doing a great job in his place, but the two of them seem to want to be in the same position. Grealish needs priority, and behind Abraham or Hogan and with Hourihane there too we could look very good indeed.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:27 am

Grealish wants too many touches and actually slows our game down, inviting tackles on him.
He has to release the ball quicker and look forward with his passes, not always out to the wings either.

I tend to agree that at the moment McGinn and Grealish don't really complement each other and I could easily see one of them dropped. It certainly will be interesting to see how Dean shapes our side and fits them all in or not as the case may be?
achilles
achilles

Jack Grealish - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

achilles wrote:Grealish wants too many touches and actually slows our game down, inviting tackles on him.
He has to release the ball quicker and look forward with his passes, not always out to the wings either.

I tend to agree that at the moment McGinn and Grealish don't really complement each other and I could easily see one of them dropped. It certainly will be interesting to see how Dean shapes our side and fits them all in or not as the case may be?

Absolutely agree, and I think we'll see a big change in Grealish with some decent coaching. He used to get into the box and keep going and at some point he started stopping to then pass to someone else. I wouldn't like to suggest that happened during Bruce's tenure, but he needs to get scoring and having some fun ASAP. Albert's brother made it quite clear he was being held back and being made to suffer for not scoring goals because he was spending his time defending, it's going to be interesting to see who are the winners and losers when the players are given a new mentality. As it were. Oddly I've grown to like Elmo, he puts in the effort and makes things happen. On the other hand I'd also like Taylor in the squad, mainly because the left side of our defence needs shoring up, and we have some decent attacking players on the left side to take care of all the going forward nonsense. Is it ok to have a slightly unbalanced side where the RB gets forward but the LB doesn't? Who knows. Can we recall De Laet and Elphick yet?
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4