The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Forest v Villa. Sat 4th Feb 17.30. Pre match build up, match thread and post-match hand wringing thread

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forest v Villa. Sat 4th Feb 17.30. Pre match build up, match thread and post-match hand wringing thread

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:09 am

No I don't mean the opposite when I say something, but to be perfectly honest I don't think you can take that away from what I wrote unless trying to be funny for the sake of it. First of all things have changed since I said that about Bruce, secondly time passed as allowed me to reflect more on the situation, people are allowed to change their minds.

Not sure what the point was of digging up that old quote anyway, It' not like I've said, I want him gone and I've wanted him gone all along, so that quote doesn't really prove anything, except that I was once pleased with the results Bruce was getting.

If you want to dig up old posts look in the new manager thread from last summer, and you'll see I was against the appointment of Bruce then.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Re: Forest v Villa. Sat 4th Feb 17.30. Pre match build up, match thread and post-match hand wringing thread

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:25 pm

Presuming he writes his own tweets, and it's not club PR, I must say Jonathan Kodjia comes across as a really nice character on his twitter. Whilst I could understand the sentiment, I was actually disappointed when people (and even the Birmingham Mail who you'd think might be a bit more professional) on there were openly hoping for Ivory Coast to get knocked out of the AFCONs, but he seemed to take that very well.

Seems to be agreeing with McGrath that he needs to improve his link-up play, which can only be a good thing for us, him and Hogan have the potential form a phenomenal partnership for us.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum