The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Scott Hogan

+10
VTID85
smetro
achilles
Jae1411
De Kuip
Boldfinger
4BetLite
Trotters
deadbuzzardalive
Wriggle
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scott Hogan - Page 2 Empty Re: Scott Hogan

Post by gaffer85 Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:34 pm

I agree the problem is the manager all these players were better at there last clubs there is only one common denominator and that's Bruce he bought players who don't fit his long ball football like with Hogan all he does is pump balls up to him
He never that type of forward just pointless
gaffer85
gaffer85

Scott Hogan - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:51 am

gaffer85 wrote:I agree the problem is the manager all these players were better at there last clubs there is only one common denominator and that's Bruce he bought players who don't fit his long ball football like with Hogan all he does is pump balls up to him

Yes the new manager need to instruct hogan to keep out of the way of the ball if its goal bound for the opposition net !

and to time his shooting so his foot connects with the ball at the appropriate time.
smetro
smetro

Scott Hogan - Page 2 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordonsleftboot Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:14 am

smetro wrote:
gaffer85 wrote:I agree the problem is the manager all these players were better at there last clubs there is only one common denominator and that's Bruce he bought players who don't fit his long ball football like with Hogan all he does is pump balls up to him

Yes the new manager need to instruct hogan to keep out of the way of the ball if its goal bound for the opposition net !

and to time his shooting so his foot connects with the ball at the appropriate time.  

Can't blame Hogan for that, he was on his rear before Hourihohne shot at him! The shooting last night was rushed and panicked, that is why we hit the bar, the keeper - and Hogan - no composure at all.
Gordonsleftboot
Gordonsleftboot

Scott Hogan - Page 2 0_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:14 am

gaffer85 wrote:
smetro wrote:This guy is getting beyond defendable now. Even by his poor standards he reached a new low tonight. Not content with air kicking a perfectly decent cross - he then blocks a goalbound villa effort off line as he fell over...

He can't head it, he can't control it, he can't beat a man, he can barley stay onside or upright...and he has no pace....I'm not exaggerating when I say he is the worst player ive seen for many a year....

I think your being harsh no way he could get out of the way of hourihane shot also think he will come good with a good manager who actually wants to play football

I really have no idea why we bought him as we don't play through our midfield, he needs a team that actually play football (i.e. Brentford lol! ).
He has totally lost his confidence and he won't get it back playing for us.
I sympathize with him as he doesn't shirk and trieds hard, and he does have pace but we are not set up to get the best out of him, so he is wasted!
achilles
achilles

Scott Hogan - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldfinger Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:21 am

If we can cross a ball first time (when Hogan makes his run) instead of passing infield then outfield then infield then outfield - you get the jist then he WILL score goals. He plays on the last man and we have no one who can pass forward.
Boldfinger

Scott Hogan - Page 2 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by achilles Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:24 am

Boldfinger wrote:If we can cross a ball first time (when Hogan makes his run) instead of passing infield then outfield then infield then outfield - you get the jist then he WILL score goals. He plays on the last man and we have no one who can pass forward.

Someone like Barry Bannan who passes the ball forward? Scott Hogan - Page 2 498107619
achilles
achilles

Scott Hogan - Page 2 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2