The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Brentford v Aston Villa pre match, during match and after match moaning or celebration thread, with bells on

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are we going to win this game or be massively pissed off?

59% 59% 
[ 13 ]
9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
9% 9% 
[ 2 ]
14% 14% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 22

Re: Brentford v Aston Villa pre match, during match and after match moaning or celebration thread, with bells on

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:59 pm

Kodjia's too isolated, get Davis on.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Re: Brentford v Aston Villa pre match, during match and after match moaning or celebration thread, with bells on

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 pm

This referee is trying his best to fuck us over.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by The Utterer on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Turned it off after the second pathetic goal. Lost interest already after the momentary false hope provided by the new signings.

We need to drop Amavi and Hutton pronto they are gash. Also Adomah is so slow and weak on the ball it's scary. Gives it away time after time even under the feeblest of challenge. As for Kodija he's like a headless chicken and missed a great chance typically.

Why is it with this team they seem to have to create 30 clear cut chances to score and yet the opposition only have to fart on the ball and it's a goal? I don't get it!

Yet another infuriating night watching a 3rd of a Villa game. it really is pointless.
The Utterer

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:08 pm

We are facing a better team, better manager and they have the referee. We don't deserve anything and we won't get anything. Bruce has some explaining to do. We make this lot like Barca
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

I give up
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Switching this fucking bollocks off
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

I'd love it if we never played Amavi, Hutton and Adomah ever again.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinman on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm

Worse than ever. We're definitely cursed.
Thinman

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:13 pm

Keeper has to hold up his hand here. anything on target is going in !
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 pm

Problem with us giving out these high wages is that we end up with these lazy weak as piss nancy boys. No intensity, no fight, no balls. Fucking shite players
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:18 pm

This is painful: VTID

Just kidding
Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Lets face it things could be worse if we hadn't bought their top scorer who knows what we would have done. We have made them look great just through lack of movement and effort, I give up, just like the players have, we must be the most expensive easy touch in the league.
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:22 pm

Amavi should be sold asap
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:29 pm

well weve tried changing everything. Perhaps no matter what we should just stick with what we have. - it can't be any worse !!!
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:30 pm

noses loosing
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:33 pm

We really gotta take baby steps and stick with Bruce. All these new players and managers never lets us settle a team. Hopefully we can stabilize towards the summer and pick up a couple of new full backs.

I wonder though, are we really so shit that all these teams are that much better than us or are they all playing out of their skin because we are what we are? I've seen us being outplayed by fucking Brentford, Luton and Burton now. What's the deal here.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:33 pm

I think I'm joining the no promotion this season bandwagon. All our eggs in next seasons basket is scary
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 pm

Joppe84 wrote:We really gotta take baby steps and stick with Bruce. All these new players and managers never lets us settle a team. Hopefully we can stabilize towards the summer and pick up a couple of new full backs.

I wonder though, are we really so shit that all these teams are that much better than us or are they all playing out of their skin because we are what we are? I've seen us being outplayed by fucking Brentford, Luton and Burton now. What's the deal here.

I am supportive of what Bruce has done in the transfer market this window. In terms of impact this season I think Lansbury and Hogan would have done for me. Did it really need to be so drastic ? - I suppose the bedding in for next season starts now.
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 pm

First tackle snd recovery I've seen all game and it was Grealish. Says a lot about what's wrong with this team. No strength. No intensity. No fight. Bruce needsto get a fucking grip.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Fpuppys on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:37 pm

I really don't know what's worse!
1) Reading this thread
2) Watching the game
3) Watching Brentford smash us 5-0

Forest game in 4 days =, can Bruce get them going= I'm not that positive anymore.

Fpuppys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cha Ching on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:40 pm

0%+ 0%+{ 0%-0%}+(0%+0%+0%)-0%
Cha Ching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:41 pm

Forest game on sky so I guess that's a write off.
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:43 pm

We started well, had our ten minutes in the sun and then it's all over. Overrun.

I was hoping we'd left behind the 'hit long and hope' tactic when Lambert left, it seems not. I'd like to see how many of Johnson's long balls are actually retained by us, I can't imagine it's more than 1 in 10. It's not just him though, we're trying too many long balls.

Kodjia is lost up front. Three new central midfielders is too much, not that we necessarily had much choice. Grealish should have started to give some skill up front, and because aside from Adomah, no one else has played any time with Kodjia.

We couldn't retain the ball and they were closing us down at twice the speed we were them. I was even thinking we could have done with Gabby's pace, Kodjia looked tired.

Still, Green looked good and Adomah gave it a good try. We were just screwed everywhere else.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Joppe84 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 pm

smetro wrote:
Joppe84 wrote:We really gotta take baby steps and stick with Bruce. All these new players and managers never lets us settle a team. Hopefully we can stabilize towards the summer and pick up a couple of new full backs.

I am supportive of what Bruce has done in the transfer market this window. In terms of impact this season I think Lansbury and Hogan would have done for me. Did it really need to be so drastic ? - I suppose the bedding in for next season starts now.

Oh I agree. This reminded me about the summer we signed 13 players or whatever it was with TS. You simply can't buy a well playing team. Hogan is alright if we can turn to 442. I prefer Hourihane to Lansbury though.

It's shocking how shit certain players are though. Amavi and Hutton... christ on a bike.
Joppe84

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 pm

I think we have to accept the remainder of the season as a settling in period in readiness for a promotion push next season. I'm just now hoping that we can keep far enough away from the clutches of the bottom of the table fight to allow us to develop without pressure. The entire back 4 and goalkeeper were poor this evening.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum