The Bells Are Ringing


WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!


Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Dions_Bald_Head on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:27 pm

Don't understand booing before a player comes on. Any player has the potential to play the game of their life & make a contribution - surely that's less likely when they're met with that.
avatar
Dions_Bald_Head



Posts : 892
Reputation : 769
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Jesus I reckon AFW was getting a game every week because he was sucking off the manager after training? I also am coming to the conclusion that a few on here are recipients of an Ashley noshing too? FFS!

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:32 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:
@jimbop wrote:ive said before on here my feelings about the booing.  fockin disgraceful, frankly embarrassed for the so called fans who done it.  I don't actually believe they are fans, just sad little people doing something for a reaction so they have something going on in their embarrassing little lives.  well played Villa and Westy (Westy - people with a football brain see your contribution, cant remember the headline when we bought you saying "goal machine signed, or world beater signs for villa. unfortunately there is a small group of bitche's who just love to bitch and will bitch about anything for a reaction).  18 months since we last came back to win from behind and theres still little bitche's booing. I just cant understand why these so called fans haven't managed villa yet? after all the last few managers ALL picked westwood so they are ALL wrong but the little crop of bitche's are right? cant believe Dr T didn't choose one of them to takeover, Dr T must be stupid aswell eh. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

We bitches all bow down to your superior 'football brain'?? cheers cheers

Come on now tell us your true identity?? Pep? Jose? Mr Klopp? Conte? Antecelloti? Woy? Mrs Westwood Snr?Fishing

And you are the only person hearing these boo boys?? Drink

I don't remember the headlines either when we signed AFW but it wasn't 'Villa sign pub league player but he is a really nice guy'?

Westwood is shite and 5 shite managers playing him is not any kind of reflection of his ability! Zero goals and zero assists speaks volumes this season!

And people pay their money every week so they IMO can boo or cheer who they want and it is the height of arrogance to think you can tell them otherwise with the 'I'm a better fan than you' attitude!

where do I say I'm a manager? where do I say I have a superior football brain? and I'm the only person to have heard these boo's? its a fact there was boo's, before the whistle was even blown. I have my opinion you have yours, don't fockin slate mine. here you go, hope you can read it properly as you certainly didn't read my post properly - http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi39Zaq05bQAhVj0oMKHSUWAuAQqQIIHDAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.birminghammail.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-news%2Fdisgraceful-aston-villa-fans-react-12134517&usg=AFQjCNH5p7-jTxmpjobXt7S5LLYody9wag&sig2=1mVKs3RUN7Qw1P95bcLnnQ&bvm=bv.137904068,d.d24

jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:35 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:Jesus I reckon AFW was getting a game every week because he was sucking off the manager after training? I also am coming to the conclusion that a few on here are recipients of an Ashley noshing too? FFS!

your honestly ridiculing people for supporting rather than slating one of OUR players. you'd be better off at the sty, see ya.

jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Ashley Westwood (booooooo!!!!!) is a sub standard footballer IMO!

Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument?

If Westwood is a real man then he could stand up and put in a decent performance then? I would love to be proven wrong! However I won't pin my hopes on that?

Fans have been patient with him but now he is proving to everyone that he is still not good enough after dropping down a league? He has been here 4 years (?) and has just started getting one or two boo's? Let's get realistic here?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by avfc forever on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:46 pm

I'm pleased with another win could get used to this winning business.
avatar
avfc forever



Posts : 373
Reputation : 97
Join date : 2014-12-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:49 pm

@jimbop you have won internet fan of the year!!! congratulations!! With a special mention for your well balanced debating.

Calling me a Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak? Can't be bothered with sugarbags like you life is too short!


Edit
@Trotters loving the filters?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:52 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:Ashley Westwood (booooooo!!!!!) is a sub standard footballer IMO!

Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument?

If Westwood is a real man then he could stand up and put in a decent performance then? I would love to be proven wrong! However I won't pin my hopes on that?

Fans have been patient with him but now he is proving to everyone that he is still not good enough after dropping down a league? He has been here 4 years (?) and has just started getting one or two boo's? Let's get realistic here?

contradicting yourself, "Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument. you stated there wasn't any booing but now your saying a few idiots. the sty is calling.

jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

@jimbop wrote:
@DelboyVilla wrote:Ashley Westwood (booooooo!!!!!) is a sub standard footballer IMO!

Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument?

If Westwood is a real man then he could stand up and put in a decent performance then? I would love to be proven wrong! However I won't pin my hopes on that?

Fans have been patient with him but now he is proving to everyone that he is still not good enough after dropping down a league? He has been here 4 years (?) and has just started getting one or two boo's? Let's get realistic here?

contradicting yourself, "Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument.  you stated there wasn't any booing but now your saying a few idiots.  the sty is calling.

Where do you sit in the sty and I can come over and say hi? Or are you like every other Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak and stay at home in mummy's basement every Saturday afternoon?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:58 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:
@jimbop wrote:
@DelboyVilla wrote:Ashley Westwood (booooooo!!!!!) is a sub standard footballer IMO!

Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument?

If Westwood is a real man then he could stand up and put in a decent performance then? I would love to be proven wrong! However I won't pin my hopes on that?

Fans have been patient with him but now he is proving to everyone that he is still not good enough after dropping down a league? He has been here 4 years (?) and has just started getting one or two boo's? Let's get realistic here?

contradicting yourself, "Showing me a link to a few idiots in the Bham Mail is your argument.  you stated there wasn't any booing but now your saying a few idiots.  the sty is calling.

Where do you sit in the sty and I can come over and say hi? Or are you like every other Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak and stay at home in mummy's basement every Saturday afternoon?


jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:@jimbop you have won internet fan of the year!!! congratulations!! With a special mention for your well balanced debating.

Calling me a Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freak? Can't be bothered with sugarbags like you life is too short!


Edit
@Trotters loving the filters?

haven't called you anything either, just shows.

jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Found the Friends and Foes lists! Brilliant! This will make life far more pleasant! Dancing Banana Dancing Banana

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by De Kuip on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:15 pm

Wow, come on folks, play nicely!

I always read both your posts and enjoy what you bring to the table, you both seem like good lads, you obviously are passionate about both of your viewpoints, but don't have a pop at each other, we're better than that here - save the insults for the knuckle draggers as we pass them on our way up the table Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Come on, have an e-handshake and agree to disagree.....
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 1998
Reputation : 3321
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by DelboyVilla on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:41 pm

@De Kuip wrote:Wow, come on folks, play nicely!

I always read both your posts and enjoy what you bring to the table, you both seem like good lads, you obviously are passionate about both of your viewpoints, but don't have a pop at each other, we're better than that here - save the insults for the knuckle draggers as we pass them on our way up the table Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Come on, have an e-handshake and agree to disagree.....

No worries DK. I am nearly as long in the tooth as yourself (still younger though lol! ) and have been married for more than 20 years and you have to learn the 'agree to disagree' line to not end up in the divorce courts?

DelboyVilla



Posts : 1038
Reputation : 1265
Join date : 2014-05-14
Age : 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Villa_Dan on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:45 pm

I'm still confused about the booing. Where was it? 

I'm L2 lower Holte and heard nothing.
avatar
Villa_Dan



Posts : 4177
Reputation : 3962
Join date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by De Kuip on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:07 pm

@DelboyVilla wrote:
@De Kuip wrote:Wow, come on folks, play nicely!

I always read both your posts and enjoy what you bring to the table, you both seem like good lads, you obviously are passionate about both of your viewpoints, but don't have a pop at each other, we're better than that here - save the insults for the knuckle draggers as we pass them on our way up the table Scarf Waving Scarf Waving

Come on, have an e-handshake and agree to disagree.....

No worries DK. I am nearly as long in the tooth as yourself (still younger though lol! ) and have been married for more than 20 years and you have to learn the 'agree to disagree' line to not end up in the divorce courts?

No probs mate - seriously, I think everyone's younger than me nowadays!
Oh, I'm great at giving advice ha ha
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 1998
Reputation : 3321
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by De Kuip on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:13 pm

@Villa_Dan wrote:I'm still confused about the booing. Where was it? 

I'm L2 lower Holte and heard nothing.

I can only think it must be down by the tunnel maybe, I'm in K4 Upper but tbh it's difficult to hear anything there - I'm such a fecking big kid - still chuffed I started off two full-voiced Holte end songs on Saturday, Christ will I ever grow up haha. I remember dreaming when I was a kid that I'd start a song and everyone sings it, now I'm a half drunk big-gob, it's no challenge.

It might only be a handful of people booing, but I suppose if you are close enough, it's noticeable, just like if you are at West Ham and two lunkheads are punching each other a couple of feet away from you, you're going to notice the trouble, doesn't mean the other 30,000 are fighting or want to fight does it? (Actually West Ham was a bad example cos they are a bunch of feckers anyway).
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 1998
Reputation : 3321
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by jimbop on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm

@Dions_Bald_Head wrote:Don't understand booing before a player comes on. Any player has the potential to play the game of their life & make a contribution - surely that's less likely when they're met with that.


jimbop



Posts : 2674
Reputation : 1324
Join date : 2014-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Barabass on Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 pm

It was great to see us win a game after coming from behind and showing some fight. Now we need to move on and peg back those who are in front of us and Brighton in 2 weeks time will be a test to see how far we have turned around.
avatar
Barabass



Posts : 95
Reputation : 117
Join date : 2016-05-22
Age : 32
Location : Worcester

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by De Kuip on Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:32 pm

@Barabass wrote:It was great to see us win a game after coming from behind and showing some fight. Now we need to move on and peg back those who are in front of us and Brighton in 2 weeks time will be a test to see how far we have turned around.

Yeah good point - I think Brighton will be the acid test for us to see progression under SB. I'm never really sure about international breaks as I don't know whether or not it's better to have the time to get players fit/continue to embed SB's philosophy and tactics, or whether getting game time is more useful. I think for us - given our squad strength in depth, the break might not be a bad thing so we can recover from knocks etc.

Brighton are going to show us how well we're coming on as they are a proper side with a settled recent history and contenders for auto-promotion. One thing they do is score a lot of goals, and don't concede many. Yep, that's the true benchmark for our progress so far. Anyway, this should be in the Villa v Brighton match thread, so I'll save commenting any more!
avatar
De Kuip



Posts : 1998
Reputation : 3321
Join date : 2014-05-20
Age : 100

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by VillaBill on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:36 pm

I sit in K6 upper Holte, I heard no booing?

I don't rate Deadwood but I thought it was a sensible move by Bruce to help us close up the game, what a change to have a manager in place who can affect the game by his actions.

All the opponents I have watched this year have been surprisingly neat & tidy, well organised & hard to break down but in Kodija I really do think we have a player to make the difference.

Very impressed that Bruce left out Elphick too, Baker has been tremendous, Albert had his best game too !

Brighton away next will show us whether we have turned the corner, we are playing catch up & cant afford to lose this one.

A rant if I may, Fcuk you International break.
avatar
VillaBill



Posts : 793
Reputation : 464
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Trotters on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:16 pm

Well that was, er, interesting to wake up to.

Can't say I'm a fan of calling other posters Villa hating, slum-dwelling, 12-toed, inbred freaks (unless you're referring to Alf-T, the season ticket holder).

Remember we all have opinions and robust debate is great but abuse isn't on. Take it to PM or use the FF feature
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9546
Reputation : 5243
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Joppe84 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:34 pm

There's a fuckfriend feature?? I pick Wendy
avatar
Joppe84



Posts : 3401
Reputation : 2914
Join date : 2015-06-17
Location : Oslo

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 pm

@Joppe84 wrote:There's a fuckfriend feature?? I pick Wendy

that's offside
avatar
4BetLite



Posts : 1776
Reputation : 2815
Join date : 2015-06-20
Location : Bloody Hell

Back to top Go down

Re: Aston Villa v Blackburn Rovers build up and match thread. Kick off 3pm 5th November 2016

Post by Trotters on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:37 pm

It is just a bit. Blimey....Make her feel uncomfortable why dont you.

And you say that in public but your PM to me offering to buy my bike-pants says otherwise . Laughing


Last edited by Trotters on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Trotters



Posts : 9546
Reputation : 5243
Join date : 2014-03-09
Age : 46
Location : Brisbane

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum