The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Steve Bruce thread

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Steve Bruce thread

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:09 pm

Bruce isn't offering us stability, he changes the team and formation each week, it's no wonder the players can't develop an understanding with each other. Things aren't going well and there's nothing to suggest under Bruce that thew will go well in the future.

As for a new manager wanting his own team, I think most would be happy to work with the majority of players already at the club with a few additions. Whoever is in charge, Bruce or someone else, we're going to see changes, in the summer.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Saunders82 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:19 pm

@deadbuzzardalive wrote:Bruce isn't offering us stability, he changes the team and formation each week, it's no wonder the players can't develop an understanding with each other. Things aren't going well and there's nothing to suggest under Bruce that thew will go well in the future.

As for a new manager wanting his own team, I think most would be happy to work with the majority of players already at the club with a few additions. Whoever is in charge, Bruce or someone else, we're going to see changes, in the summer.

Thats basically what I'm saying too but just we should leave things as is re management, as I like to say "lets run it up the flagpole and see who salutes" lol!
Saunders82

Back to top Go down

Post by deadbuzzardalive on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:25 pm

I think you'll get your wish regarding Bruce, as barring an absolute disastrous end to the season, I don't think he'll be going anywhere. Even if we lose every match I get the feeling that Wyness will stick with him and cite Moyes at Everton as one of the reasons why, Xia has also been tweeting about 'patience' today as well.

I just wonder where Round stands in all this.

deadbuzzardalive

Back to top Go down

Post by Dazzle on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 pm

I 100% believe we'll stick with Bruce, but it's clearly purely on the basis of "stability" rather than any fact based evidence. And it depends on your interpretation of "stability". We've been more or less shit, winning (I think) around 3-4 games in fixtures against teams currently above us (I think around 20 fixtures). I think all I'd ask to everyone is how convincing would you say we've looked in any of our wins, or losses for that matter? In my mind we've done nothing more than win against lower league teams (generally squeaking by) and losing to most above us. Sorry, not good enough for me.
Dazzle

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum