The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Joey Barton

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Joey Barton

Post by Alf T on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:35 am

@shanghaivilla wrote:i think just because somebody has a different opinion to YOU, doesn't make them wrong or right even.
this is a forum where people can start a thread or comment freely.
YES.... that's what I belived.

I have a serious doubt about our furure.
I have a serious doubt about Xia's being 'personal favourite' - sustained in the Mainland.
I had a serious doubt from Hollis saying Xia designed the Olympic Stadium.
I had a serious doubt when Xia 'censored' any research on his "Harvad Years"
I had a serious doubt about Xia claiming "NO Parachute Dosh" was spent on transfers ...one of his many Twitters removed in hours....So £50 million to be explained to the FA...next January recruitment??....

Allow me to be worried. PLEASE. I care about us...I'm just ONE opinion shang...

Xia, the 12 year-old-fan in a 45 year-old-body...as a National Newspaper wrote about him.

We are getting to the point that we are set-up for ridicule by the National Press.
Xia's stupid twitter comments...our on-field performance...our manager, with a supreme pay-off.

What more do we want.

Brilliant resources and extremely naive recruitment.

Yep...I have alternative opinions mate. Everything here is not rosy...I've realised that some months ago

My Opinion - Your Opinion...????

Let's have open forums Neutral

Alf T

Back to top Go down

Post by shanghaivilla on Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:41 am

@ Alft i still like to believe that we have a good one in Tony Xia, living and working here in China i know how important face is and he has publicly said all these things and has been reported back here in China
if he doesn't deliver then his name will be MUD.
i also firmly believe he is part of a bigger picture which in time will become apparent.
i guess i am a optimistic person and not a pessimistic but thats a matter of opinion.
one thing we both agree on is hoping that our great club can rise again.
UTV
shanghaivilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Villa_Dan on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:28 am

Who pulled his fucking cord and set him off again? At least the red text has gone.

Barton is a wrongun. But he has got skills as a footballer and was one of the standout players in the league for Burnley last season. It isn't stupid to suggest taking a punt on him, it is stupid to disregard him out of hand.

It purely comes down to your opinion on how worthwhile his skills are compared to his influence on and off the pitch.
Villa_Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:47 am

@Alf T wrote:
I had a serious doubt about Xia claiming "NO Parachute Dosh" was spent on  transfers ...one of his many Twitters removed in hours....So £50 million to be explained to the  FA...next January recruitment??....

Tonys tweet hasn't been deleted, the blue nose who asked him about how blowing the parachute payment deleted their tweet, Tonys tweet is still there.. is Tilton74 your "wife"??
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Synopsis on Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:52 am

@Dazzle wrote:
@Synopsis wrote:His suspension at Rangers is maybe going to get a little longer, he has been grassed up by Betfair for betting on Celtics champions league game the other day. Is against SFA regulations to bet on any football anywhere in the world, if it is just the single bet though he may get away with just a fine or a suspended 1 game ban. Seems to me he is trying to get them to sack him.

If he's bet on a game that he can have no influence on then I don't see any problem whatsoever. I see no reason why any player shouldn't have a bet on another game if they want to.

In English football you are allowed to bet on football providing it is not within any competition you or your team are involved in, in Scotland however players are simply not allowed to bet on any football anywhere. SFA took harder line due to past events I believe, but it doesn't stop people, they just use other peoples betting accounts usually.
Synopsis

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla on Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 am

Trotts can you please get on to Admin as the stupid filter has stopped working again?

DelboyVilla

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum