The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

Are we missing the bigger picture?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Are we missing the bigger picture?

Post by 4BetLite on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:00 am

The bigger picture for me is that Ross Mac is essential to our balance and without him and an under par Ayew we looked very average at best.
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:12 am

4BetLite wrote:The bigger picture for me is that Ross Mac is essential to our balance and without him and an under par Ayew we looked very average at best.

He does lead from the front. Him behind Kodjia, with Adomah on the right and Grealish on the left. Ayew and Gestede as very capable substitutes for him and Kodjia.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:28 am

FoxyAV wrote:
4BetLite wrote:The bigger picture for me is that Ross Mac is essential to our balance and without him and an under par Ayew we looked very average at best.

He does lead from the front. Him behind Kodjia, with Adomah on the right and Grealish on the left. Ayew and Gestede as very capable substitutes for him and Kodjia.

Right now I'd be tempted to put Ayew down the left and put Grealish in the middle with Jedi just to get Westwood out of the team.
4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV on Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:34 am

4BetLite wrote:
FoxyAV wrote:

Right now I'd be tempted to put Ayew down the left and put Grealish in the middle with Jedi just to get Westwood out of the team.

Grealish isn't strong enough.

I do wish sometimes he'd remember how he started, when he took on people in the penalty area and didn't either pass back to Cissokho or run it to the byline. Both valid, but there's another way. Of course I'd be happier still if he spent more time putting in crosses for our strikers to attack. Still, I think he's better on the left. Ayew could always be our attacking midfielder? McCormack can give him some in-game guidance, you never know*.

*I do, it will be Westwood.
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by 4BetLite on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Needed somewhere to put this...............................

4BetLite

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla on Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Nice one 4betlite Scarf Waving Scarf Waving UTV
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum