The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The Bells Are Ringing

WAIT!

The ads on this site tend to screw the formatting up a bit and make your visit less pleasant.

But we pay for the ads to be removed for members so why not sign up and have a better viewing experience?

Go on....Sign up. There's no messing about, it's a 20 second job!

The next Villa Manager

+48
WendyOz
worcesterkev
South London Villan
Dgrizzle7
achilles
Barabass
Boldfinger
villajk
thegaffer6
Gordonsleftboot
Peter
mefromhere
Con
big ming
Wookster
Army villain
CoE82
avfcjoe
DaveAV1
Fpuppys
jeffvilla
danclare82
gdav
Synopsis
shanghaivilla
VTID85
Saunders82
4BetLite
andrew24561
De Kuip
Villa Ranger
boltblaster
nickf21
Cha Ching
FoxyAV
Dions_Bald_Head
smetro
Dazzle
DelboyVilla
Terry Derry
The Utterer
deadbuzzardalive
Trotters
BillytheKid
Wriggle
AstonThriller
Villa_Dan
NARLA24
52 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 Empty Re: The next Villa Manager

Post by NARLA24 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:58 am

Trotters wrote:What kind of special brew are you serving at that bar of yours to come up with THAT idea, Shanghai?
Some strong shit for real and plenty of it. Woy .......Its a no from me. The next Villa Manager - Page 4 1401410211
NARLA24
NARLA24

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 5_star12

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:41 pm

So Bruce is being linked with the job HERE. And in all honesty you would think he would be the logical replacement when you think about what the club has done thus far where signings are concerned i.e championship experience, most of whom have also been promoted.

So when a manager who has been promoted three times is on the market then it's a no brainer really. But would the fans accept him? That's something I'm wondering about.

What's interesting is the rumours about RDM have leaked today and Tony hasn't rebuffed them like he has other stories. I personally believe RDM is gonna do the business in these next two games and hopefully that will put this kind of talk to bed. If he gets four points minimum next week then I hope he can stick around until Xmas at least and then we can see where we are in the table before the window opens. This is a fickle game though and a defeat on Tuesday would certainly put him under huge pressure.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 5_star11

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:07 pm

AstonThriller wrote:So Bruce is being linked with the job HERE. And in all honesty you would think he would be the logical replacement when you think about what the club has done thus far where signings are concerned i.e championship experience, most of whom have also been promoted.

So when a manager who has been promoted three times is on the market then it's a no brainer really. But would the fans accept him? That's something I'm wondering about.

What's interesting is the rumours about RDM have leaked today and Tony hasn't rebuffed them like he has other stories. I personally believe RDM is gonna do the business in these next two games and hopefully that will put this kind of talk to bed. If he gets four points minimum next week then I hope he can stick around until Xmas at least and then we can see where we are in the table before the window opens. This is a fickle game though and a defeat on Tuesday would certainly put him under huge pressure.
Its a no from me for Potatoe Head, just no.About time for a poll i think. Calling Trotters!!!!
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:16 pm

AstonThriller wrote:So Bruce is being linked with the job HERE. And in all honesty you would think he would be the logical replacement when you think about what the club has done thus far where signings are concerned i.e championship experience, most of whom have also been promoted.

I am glad you said 'win the next 2 games' - because in all honestly if we scrambled a win against barnsley - but then lost to preston (or vice versa)- would we really have any more idea if RDM is a credible manager - no O don't think we would.
Thats why I would make the change now - a scrappy win would only muddy the waters. Remember when we gave sherwood 3 more games (just to be sure) - We missed out on the one man who could have saved us - Big Sam - how costly was giving sherwood those games ?

Also the politics about a new managerial appointment at villa are interesting. Wyness IMO was never totally on board with the RDM appointment - Steve Round IMO - will be unlikley to want to make change if he can help it - I don't feel round would want such a formidable manager as Bruce - where as wyness , again IMO would heavily recommend bruce. I also reckon Bruce will have another club by november at the very latest - one or two championship (and premiership) managers look on thin ice at the moment. So if Bruce is to be our man it will be in the next couple of weeks or not at all.

Bearing in the mind the politics of the above -id make Paul Heckingbottom of Barnsley a dark horse candidate. Be nice if for the first time in many years we could use our muscle to prise Dyche from Burnley - but thats an outsider IMO.

smetro
smetro

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 4_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:34 pm

I'd say one more match to get a win will give him more time. It's a huge pain in the ass to find new manager, new backroom etc. We knew this season would be tough, but we just gotta see some progress from RDM and right now I'm not even sure what he's trying to achieve.

Back to top Go down

Post by gdav Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:42 pm

Bruce would get us out of this league so that's the end of the argument for me. Could not give a fuck he was a blues manager we just need out of the championship.
gdav
gdav

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 2_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by NARLA24 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Off line from now until Tuesday guys. Enjoy. Tarrrraaa a bit.
NARLA24
NARLA24

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:26 pm

smetro wrote:

I am glad you said 'win the next 2 games' - because in all honestly if we scrambled a win against barnsley - but then lost to preston (or vice versa)- would we really have any more idea if RDM is a credible manager - no O don't think we would.
Thats why I would make the change now - a scrappy win would only muddy the waters. Remember when we gave sherwood 3 more games (just to be sure) - We missed out on the one man who could have saved us - Big Sam - how costly was giving sherwood those games ?

Also the politics about a new managerial appointment at villa are interesting. Wyness IMO was never totally on board with the RDM appointment - Steve Round IMO - will be unlikley to want to make change if he can help it - I don't feel round would want such a formidable manager as Bruce - where as wyness , again IMO would heavily recommend bruce. I also reckon Bruce will have another club by november at the very latest - one or two championship (and premiership) managers look on thin ice at the moment. So if Bruce is to be our man it will be in the next couple of weeks or not at all.

Bearing in the mind the politics of the above -id make Paul Heckingbottom of Barnsley a dark horse candidate.  Be nice if for the first time in many years we could use our muscle to prise Dyche from Burnley - but thats an outsider IMO.

Well personally I think there's a big difference between RDM and Sherwood in that Sherwood had a disaster towards the end of his first season, losing 6-1 at Saints, 1-0 at home to relegated Burnley and also 4-0 beating we took in the cup final. The new season starts, big money is spent, many were saying we could be top six (even media articles said it as well) and then he lost eight out of ten games before he got the sack. Meaning he lost ELEVEN out of his last thirteen games against premiership opposition when you add in the cup final.

RDM on the other hand isn't losing matches. We're on a four games unbeaten run right now actually. He's just been a little unlucky which is why I'm nowhere near as eager to see him shipped out as I was with Sherwood, Lambert and Garde tbh. He's making us hard to beat now so it's just about getting over the line with some wins and he'll be fine imo. Yes he's made mistakes, but the key thing is he addressed it in the second half yesterday so at least he's not stubborn and can see the error of his ways.

I've got a good feeling about this week tbh and I think we'll get four points minimum at least.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:04 pm

AstonThriller wrote:
smetro wrote:

Bearing in the mind the politics of the above -id make Paul Heckingbottom of Barnsley a dark horse candidate.  Be nice if for the first time in many years we could use our muscle to prise Dyche from Burnley - but thats an outsider IMO.

Well personally I think there's a big difference between RDM and Sherwood in that Sherwood had a disaster towards the end of his first season, losing 6-1 at Saints, 1-0 at home to relegated Burnley and also 4-0 beating we took in the cup final. The new season starts, big money is spent, many were saying we could be top six (even media articles said it as well) and then he lost eight out of ten games before he got the sack. Meaning he lost ELEVEN out of his last thirteen games against premiership opposition when you add in the cup final.

RDM on the other hand isn't losing matches. We're on a four games unbeaten run right now actually. He's just been a little unlucky which is why I'm nowhere near as eager to see him shipped out as I was with Sherwood, Lambert and Garde tbh. He's making us hard to beat now so it's just about getting over the line with some wins and he'll be fine imo. Yes he's made mistakes, but the key thing is he addressed it in the second half yesterday so at least he's not stubborn and can see the error of his ways.

I've got a good feeling about this week tbh and I think we'll get four points minimum at least.

I mean't we dithered over whether to sack Sherwood - when the writing was clearly on the wall. That cost us a chance to appoint big sam who went on to save sunderland from relegation. I wasn't actually comparing Sherwood to RDM in terms of managers.
I said when RDM was appointed he would remain respectable by us beating the rubbish sides at home. So far with only 1 win - Im wrong on that one !. I do think with the odd win here, and a slight upturn in results RDM can get and keep us within touching distance of the play offs - nowhere near good enough IMO - but it might be good enough to keep him in a job.

I enjoyed the second half yesterday - it was great to watch. But I fear it was 'up and at em lads' charge of the light brigade stuff, rather than a stroke of tactical genius. By comparison to most championship clubs we are wealthy and have a squad packed with the very best talent this level - now and again someone shines - but as a cohesive team we look well short at the minute.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by danclare82 Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:47 pm

AstonThriller wrote:
smetro wrote:

Great post AV. My feelings exactly. RDM is NOT Tim nice but dim. He will start winning games I'm sure of it. Stick with him imo
danclare82
danclare82

Back to top Go down

Post by Dions_Bald_Head Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Dr X seemed quite pleased with the outcome based on his tweet - a change of tact (less critical, more supportive) or genuinely less concerned?

Dions_Bald_Head
Dions_Bald_Head

Back to top Go down

Post by AstonThriller Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:31 pm

smetro wrote:

I mean't we dithered over whether to sack Sherwood - when the writing was clearly on the wall. That cost us a chance to appoint big sam who went on to save sunderland from relegation. I wasn't actually comparing Sherwood to RDM in terms of managers.
I said when RDM was appointed he would remain respectable by us beating the rubbish sides at home. So far with only 1 win - Im wrong on that one !.  I do think with the odd win here, and a slight upturn in results RDM can get and keep us within touching distance of the play offs - nowhere near good enough IMO - but it might be good enough to keep him in a job.

I enjoyed the second half yesterday - it was great to watch. But I fear it was 'up and at em lads' charge of the light brigade stuff, rather than a stroke of tactical genius. By comparison to most championship clubs we are wealthy and have a squad packed with the very best talent this level - now and again someone shines - but as a cohesive team we look well short at the minute.

We dithered when things were at breaking point but this situation is a lot different because we're not in such a hopeless predicament today as we were back then so there is room for more patience. Yes waiting might see Bruce slip away but tbh with the financial power we have now we could probably nick several managers in this league and current premiership managers are likely to be available soon anyway.

As for what caused the second half. If I remember correctly we rallied from one down against Forest too didn't we? And had them under the cosh just like we had Toon yesterday. So maybe he's just managed to install some belief in them at the right time? who knows. You were adamant that Pearson was the man for us but look at him right now? I think the bloke at Wednesday is decent, as is the ones at Huddersfield, Barnsley and Fulham, so the choices still remain plentiful IF a change is needed. Hell Ryan Giggs worked with Round at United didn't he? So that's another option if we want to be adventurous.

In closing that prat Charlie Wyett said on Talksport today.."it would be a miracle if Villa get promoted"..I really hope we can ram those words back down his big mouth.
AstonThriller
AstonThriller

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:00 am

I really don't know now if we did dither with Sherwood? Sacking him with no immediate replacement could be argued was a mistake as Garde was a disaster. We then 'dithered' with Garde and ended up with Black in charge which was also a disaster again because no replacement was lined up and then the takeover kicked in?

Maybe sticking with Sherwood would have led to a different outcome? We can only speculate? The club is unrecognizable from last year and all the poisonous people have been replaced on the administration side. We appear to have purchased wisely in general, some areas are weak still and we will have to wait till January to remedy that.

RDM is making tactical errors but at least he seems to react eventually when something isn't working. We seem to have lost the losing mentality for a drawing one and we just need to change to a winning one? Cut out the silly errors and players in their correct positions and I am sure things will turn around? He has got to be reviewed at Christmas for me at the moment.

Changing him for Bruce who is a dogshit manager would be a mistake IMO. He only just managed to get Hull's Premier League side up last year in a play off final won with a wonder strike? Look at Pearson who is struggling with a settled Derby team.
DelboyVilla

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:48 am

AstonThriller wrote:
smetro wrote:

I said when RDM was appointed he would remain respectable by us beating the rubbish sides at home. So far with only 1 win - Im wrong on that one !.  I do think with the odd win here, and a slight upturn in results RDM can get and keep us within touching distance of the play offs - nowhere near good enough IMO - but it might be good enough to keep him in a job.

We dithered when things were at breaking point but this situation is a lot different because we're not in such a hopeless predicament today as we were back then so there is room for more patience. Yes waiting might see Bruce slip away but tbh with the financial power we have now we could probably nick several managers in this league and current premiership managers are likely to be available soon anyway.

As for what caused the second half. If I remember correctly we rallied from one down against Forest too didn't we? And had them under the cosh just like we had Toon yesterday. So maybe he's just managed to install some belief in them at the right time? who knows. You were adamant that Pearson was the man for us but look at him right now? I think the bloke at Wednesday is decent, as is the ones at Huddersfield, Barnsley and Fulham, so the choices still remain plentiful IF a change is needed. Hell Ryan Giggs worked with Round at United didn't he? So that's another option if we want to be adventurous.

In closing that prat Charlie Wyett said on Talksport today.."it would be a miracle if Villa get promoted"..I really hope we can ram those words back down his big mouth.

Actually with a £60m spend. My aspirations were higher than drawing games in the championship. So in that respect we are in a poor predicament (and when we sacked sherwood we were in the rz on goal difference). Yes I would have preferred Pearson over RDM - thats looking a bit a ropey at the moment !!!!. I would agree though it would be a miracle though if RDM gets this team promoted. Maybe I have it wrong again - But IMO hes not the man for us.

smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:53 am

DelboyVilla wrote:I really don't know now if we did dither with Sherwood? Sacking him with no immediate replacement could be argued was a mistake as Garde was a disaster. We then 'dithered' with Garde and ended up with Black in charge which was also a disaster again because no replacement was lined up and then the takeover kicked in?

Maybe sticking with Sherwood would have led to a different outcome? We can only speculate? The club is unrecognizable from last year and all the poisonous people have been replaced on the administration side. We appear to have purchased wisely in general, some areas are weak still and we will have to wait till January to remedy that.

RDM is making tactical errors but at least he seems to react eventually when something isn't working. We seem to have lost the losing mentality for a drawing one and we just need to change to a winning one? Cut out the silly errors and players in their correct positions and I am sure things will turn around? He has got to be reviewed at Christmas for me at the moment.

Changing him for Bruce who is a dogshit manager would be a mistake IMO. He only just managed to get Hull's Premier League side up last year in a play off final won with a wonder strike? Look at Pearson who is struggling with a settled Derby team.

There are no certainties - Bruce wouldn't guarantee promotion - far from it. But he does have I beleive 4 promotions from this division - and a general record of turning around struggling clubs. I don't think he will be our next manager - I think the internal politics at villa (round v wyness) and a nominal upturn in results will keep RDM in place perhaps longer than some expect - All IMO of course.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:22 pm

I cant actually believe there is a thread for this, hope RDM not reading this. you would think weve lost every game.

Back to top Go down

Post by DelboyVilla Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:51 pm

jimbop wrote:I cant actually believe there is a thread for this, hope RDM not reading this.  you would think weve lost every game.

I hope he's not reading the Mirror either because they are speculating that he has one more game?

Also the Sun were also speculating that Bruce will be his likely replacement?

This thread has been justified by news reports.

I can understand why there is speculation whether I agree with it or not. Points have been inexcusably thrown away this season a lot of which were down to poor tactical decisions which ultimately falls at RDM's door.
DelboyVilla

The next Villa Manager - Page 4 3_star10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyAV Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:31 pm

A few years ago I used to go to watch Reading with my mother (who's a Villa supporter). We had access to free season tickets and it's fairly local so went to see a few games. The seats were in a really rubbish position, so having watched them lose every time I'd been in the autumn of 2011 I could no longer be bothered after sitting in sub-zero temperature watching them lose again at some point in December. They went on to win the league in 2011/2012 but at this time in the season they were in 14th with nine points from three wins (one at home), two draws and four losses. The top six were Southampton, Derby, Middlesborough, West Ham, Brighton and Hull.
By the 31st December they had 39 points, they'd won five of their previous six matches and had won 11, drawn six and lost seven. The top six consisted of Southampton, Middlesborough, West Ham, Cardiff, Reading and Hull.
Come the end of the season they'd won the league with 89 points from 27 wins, eight draws and 11 losses, after going on a massive winning streak with a bunch of players who really weren't better than a mid-table finish. The teams making up the top six were Southampton, West Ham, Birmingham City, Blackpool and Cardiff.

At the exact same point of the season we have the same number of points as Reading did five years ago, albeit in 17th place rather than 14th. We have considerably better players than Reading did, although what RDM has to play with at the moment couldn't be called a settled team. While Brian McDermott was popular he hasn't set the world alight, going on to manage Leeds and Reading again and being fired from the latter and most probably the former too.

I just thought I'd throw this in here. I don't think it's time to panic, I don't think RDM should go before Christmas, but if he does go then, all hope isn't lost.
FoxyAV
FoxyAV

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:42 pm

DelboyVilla wrote:
jimbop wrote:I cant actually believe there is a thread for this, hope RDM not reading this.  you would think weve lost every game.

I hope he's not reading the Mirror either because they are speculating that he has one more game?

Also the Sun were also speculating that Bruce will be his likely replacement?

This thread has been justified by news reports.

I can understand why there is speculation whether I agree with it or not. Points have been inexcusably thrown away this season a lot of which were down to poor tactical decisions which ultimately falls at RDM's door.

pmsl this thread has been justified by the mirror and sun reports pmsl (again)

is hitting the woodwork many many times RDM's fault? what are the tactics for that? please enlighten me?

anything to do with RDM that we salvaged a point or was that just lucky? if it was just lucky then if were gonna throw luck into it then how many times have we been UNLUCKY? or is luck also RDM's fault?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:55 pm

I actually quite like RDM. Truly hope he turns it around, but it's impossible to argue he's done well so far. Even taking into account that we were in for a tough season, what RDM has served up has been disappointing. A handful of draws isn't even my main issue, it's the fact that our players look utterly blank in possession and not bothered to close down. If they looked half clued up about our tactic, and fired up in in terms of closing down, work rate and intensity. Then I wouldn't be bothered if we lost or drew in the start of this season.

It's much easier to accept bad results if you can see the progress and general idea of what you're working towards.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeffvilla Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Its the midfield that bothers me. We keep giving the ball away with ineffective passing, we need to win the second ball and pass forward not backwards all the time. The next Villa Manager - Page 4 1715320296
jeffvilla
jeffvilla

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:23 pm

FoxyAV wrote:A few years ago I used to go to watch Reading with my mother (who's a Villa supporter). We had access to free season tickets and it's fairly local so went to see a few games. The seats were in a really rubbish position, so having watched them lose every time I'd been in the autumn of 2011 I could no longer be bothered after sitting in sub-zero temperature watching them lose again at some point in December. They went on to win the league in 2011/2012 but at this time in the season they were in 14th with nine points from three wins (one at home), two draws and four losses. The top six were Southampton, Derby, Middlesborough, West Ham, Brighton and Hull.
By the 31st December they had 39 points, they'd won five of their previous six matches and had won 11, drawn six and lost seven. The top six consisted of Southampton, Middlesborough, West Ham, Cardiff, Reading and Hull.
Come the end of the season they'd won the league with 89 points from 27 wins, eight draws and 11 losses, after going on a massive winning streak with a bunch of players who really weren't better than a mid-table finish. The teams making up the top six were Southampton, West Ham, Birmingham City, Blackpool and Cardiff.

At the exact same point of the season we have the same number of points as Reading did five years ago, albeit in 17th place rather than 14th. We have considerably better players than Reading did, although what RDM has to play with at the moment couldn't be called a settled team. While Brian McDermott was popular he hasn't set the world alight, going on to manage Leeds and Reading again and being fired from the latter and most probably the former too.

I just thought I'd throw this in here. I don't think it's time to panic, I don't think RDM should go before Christmas, but if he does go then, all hope isn't lost.

Interesting. But you couldn't keep RDM in a job because of what Brian Mcdermot did in 2011/2. Realistically you have to go on what you see - and weve won 1 in 9 - despite having a collection of players that would be the envy of most clubs in this division. Sure the football world is littered with these little anecdotes of a manager on the verge of the sack who suddenley turns things around. However there are probably many more clubs who are 17th after 9 games and finish in round about the same position. The 9 games RDM has managed us are the best pointer we have.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:35 pm

deadbuzzardalive wrote:Xia's suspiciously quiet, I think this is the first time he hasn't tweeted with a reaction after a game.

from Dr T - ,good2see everyone fighting throughout but yet playing as a team;2,our lads r top class in this league;3,mentality issue is false as I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:40 pm

Villa_Dan wrote:
Trotters wrote:Isn't the Alex Ferguson First Year thing a bit of a myth?

Massive one.

Took over in November with the team 21st and in freefall - got them up to 11th. Then finished 2nd in his first full season!

its not a myth at all : At the start of 1990, Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson (long before he was made a Knight of the Realm) was in trouble and his side were struggling at the wrong end of the Division One table. A run of eight games without a win saw the once-great Red Devils staring relegation in the face. The accepted story is that Ferguson would have been sacked if they had been knocked out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest on January 7. The game proved to be a reprieve from those calling for his head, but - possibly until the recent 6-1 hammering by rivals Man City - the time remains by his own admission his 'darkest period' as a manager.

Back to top Go down

Post by smetro Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:14 pm

jimbop wrote:
Villa_Dan wrote:
Trotters wrote:Isn't the Alex Ferguson First Year thing a bit of a myth?

Massive one.

Took over in November with the team 21st and in freefall - got them up to 11th. Then finished 2nd in his first full season!

its not a myth at all : At the start of 1990, Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson (long before he was made a Knight of the Realm) was in trouble and his side were struggling at the wrong end of the Division One table. A run of eight games without a win saw the once-great Red Devils staring relegation in the face. The accepted story is that Ferguson would have been sacked if they had been knocked out of the FA Cup by Nottingham Forest on January 7. The game proved to be a reprieve from those calling for his head, but - possibly until the recent 6-1 hammering by rivals Man City - the time remains by his own admission his 'darkest period' as a manager.

He joined them in 1986 - and he did well in first season - as Dan says - so the 'first season' was a myth as he actually did quite well. It was a few years later in 1989/90 - when he hit the low point and was reported to be game away from the sack - but survived and the rest is history.

Theres really no comparison to RDM though. Fergie got an initial bounce - and didn't really hit rock bottom until 3 season later. RDM has got no initial bounce - and hasn't been here 3 seasons. Fergie also had a glittering career at Aberdeen as evidence of what is capable of - Whilst RDM has the odd highspot on cv - there is nothing like what fergie acheived at Aberdeen.
smetro
smetro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next